JavaScript and Cookies are required to view this site. Please enable both in your browser settings.
Drowned Person-----------I Could Give U Swimming Lessons

Drowned Person-----------I Could Give U Swimming Lessons

Current Rating:

Unlimited Views No Ads No Algorithms Lifetime Account

Documenting Reality

Community Forum · Est. 2006

Join Now
Thread Tools ▾
  #1  
● 03-20-2010, 11:20 AM
bluekiller's Avatar
bluekiller
Offline:
So Fucking Banned
Poster Rank:499
female
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 2,120
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss2120
Drowned Person-----------I Could Give U Swimming Lessons

Asesinada7Ago.jpg
114.9 KB ·839 views
Asesinada7AgoB.jpg
109.8 KB ·1173 views
Asesinada7AgoC.jpg
110.6 KB ·707 views
Ahogados28SptC.jpg
67.7 KB ·1434 views
Z-MUERTO_Ahogado_1[1].jpg
134.8 KB ·1621 views
Z-AHOGADO_RIO_BAVO_(1).jpg
52.7 KB ·3416 views
Z-AHOGADO_RIO_BAVO_(3).jpg
68.7 KB ·7718 views
Z-AHOGADO_RIO_BAVO_(4).jpg
63.1 KB ·672 views
ahogaa.JPG
32.8 KB ·7583 views
ahogaaa.JPG
21.7 KB ·2107 views
ag.jpg
17.9 KB ·2014 views
▼ PROMO FROM DOCUMENTING REALITY
You’ve wasted more on worse.
Join Now
Hidden for upgraded members.
  #2  
● 03-20-2010, 11:21 AM
ro4eva's Avatar
ro4eva
Offline:
My Rank: SERGEANT
Poster Rank:988
Born Again Virgin
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 719
 
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 19 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss719
Re: Drowned Person-----------I Could Give U Swimming Lessons

That first picture sure looks like the deep end of the puddle.
  #3  
● 03-20-2010, 11:33 AM
REBDOOMER
Offline:
So Fucking Banned
Poster Rank:954
Male
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 764
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss764
Re: Drowned Person-----------I Could Give U Swimming Lessons

hey bluekiller do u have msn or anything like that?
  #4  
● 03-20-2010, 11:38 AM
bluekiller's Avatar
bluekiller
Offline:
So Fucking Banned
Poster Rank:499
female
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 2,120
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss2120
Re: Drowned Person-----------I Could Give U Swimming Lessons

hey bluekiller do u have msn or anything like that?
yeah handsome
  #5  
● 03-20-2010, 11:39 AM
REBDOOMER
Offline:
So Fucking Banned
Poster Rank:954
Male
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 764
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss764
Re: Drowned Person-----------I Could Give U Swimming Lessons

can i add you??
  #6  
● 03-20-2010, 11:46 AM
Shawna's Avatar
Shawna
Offline:
★ Legacy Member ★
Poster Rank:136
Female
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 12,293
 
Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 77 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss12293
Re: Drowned Person-----------I Could Give U Swimming Lessons

^ funny
  #7  
● 03-20-2010, 11:51 AM
bluekiller's Avatar
bluekiller
Offline:
So Fucking Banned
Poster Rank:499
female
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 2,120
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss2120
Re: Drowned Person-----------I Could Give U Swimming Lessons

Hi Jayde, wellcome.............................
  #8  
● 03-20-2010, 11:55 AM
Beard's Avatar
Beard
Offline:
My Rank: SECOND LIEUTENANT
Poster Rank:257
Testiculos habet et bene pendentes
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 5,516
 
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 11 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss5516
Re: Drowned Person-----------I Could Give U Swimming Lessons

hey bluekiller do u have msn or anything like that?
Didn't anyone ever tell you it's rude to ask a lady if she has STDs? Just use a rubber and you'll be fine....


  #9  
● 03-20-2010, 12:05 PM
bluekiller's Avatar
bluekiller
Offline:
So Fucking Banned
Poster Rank:499
female
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 2,120
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss2120
Re: Drowned Person-----------I Could Give U Swimming Lessons

Didn't anyone ever tell you it's rude to ask a lady if she has STDs? Just use a rubber and you'll be fine....


hello sexy masked, nice new avatar.-----wellcome
  #10  
● 03-20-2010, 12:17 PM
Cabriolet's Avatar
Cabriolet
Offline:
FIRST CLASS PRIVATES
Poster Rank:1346
M
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 452
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 17 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss452
Re: Drowned Person-----------I Could Give U Swimming Lessons

It looks like the first guy had a little help in the drowning, being it looks like he has at least two gunshot wounds to his torso...


Powered by vBulletin Copyright 2000-2010 Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO