JavaScript and Cookies are required to view this site. Please enable both in your browser settings.
Dont Go with Whores.....well a Tranny Killed His Customer

Dont Go with Whores.....well a Tranny Killed His Customer

Current Rating:

Unlimited Views No Ads No Algorithms Lifetime Account

Documenting Reality

Community Forum · Est. 2006

Join Now
Thread Tools ▾
  #1  
● 05-16-2010, 12:05 PM
bluekiller's Avatar
bluekiller
Offline:
So Fucking Banned
Poster Rank:500
female
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 2,120
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss2120
Dont Go with Whores.....well a Tranny Killed His Customer

ju.jpg
45.5 KB ·692 views
caso lola.jpg
42.6 KB ·464 views
▼ PROMO FROM DOCUMENTING REALITY
Cheaper than the doctor bills, guaranteed
Join Now
Hidden for upgraded members.
  #2  
● 05-16-2010, 12:09 PM
greatdaze1's Avatar
greatdaze1
Offline:
My Rank: LANCE CORPORAL
Poster Rank:2146
Male
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 223
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss223
Re: Dont Go with Whores.....well a Tranny Killed His Customer

adam's apple = man....sick trannies
  #3  
● 05-16-2010, 12:28 PM
DutchAirsofter's Avatar
DutchAirsofter
Offline:
Scum
Poster Rank:529
Male
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 1,958
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 26 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 18/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss1958
Re: Dont Go with Whores.....well a Tranny Killed His Customer

in what position do they have their penis? those pants are tight as hell
  #4  
● 05-16-2010, 06:23 PM
dooshman's Avatar
dooshman
Offline:
*Born Retard*
Poster Rank:101
Dude
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 16,039
 
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 57 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss16039
Re: Dont Go with Whores.....well a Tranny Killed His Customer

Tranny: "Well, you see, honey, I told him don't be calling me no ******. Shoot, I know what I am, baby. I ain't gonna let nobody call me a ******. I'll kick your ass if you call me a ******. I like to refer to myself as a modified male, honey." Snaps finger. "Cuz I got it like that, sugar cheeks!" Laughs. "I'm a modified male!"

Tranny turns around, unfastens his pants, and moons the cameraman.
  #5  
● 05-16-2010, 06:37 PM
LittleNightmare's Avatar
LittleNightmare
Offline:
~So Much Blood~
Poster Rank:123
Gore Hag
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 13,158
Contributions: 1
 
Mentioned: 28 Post(s)
Quoted: 822 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss13158
Re: Dont Go with Whores.....well a Tranny Killed His Customer

those could be picures of just about anything......
▲ This User Says Thank You For This Post:
Jere


Powered by vBulletin Copyright 2000-2010 Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO