JavaScript and Cookies are required to view this site. Please enable both in your browser settings.
Doctor, I've Got A Stabbing Pain In My Back

Doctor, I've Got A Stabbing Pain In My Back

Current Rating:

Unlimited Views No Ads No Algorithms Lifetime Account

Documenting Reality

Community Forum · Est. 2006

Join Now
Thread Tools ▾
  #1  
● 04-20-2010, 07:01 AM
clandestine's Avatar
clandestine
Offline:
Your Average Gore Lover
Poster Rank:1356
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 448
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss448
Doctor, I've Got A Stabbing Pain In My Back

Somebody really wanted him dead.
1.jpg
87.7 KB ·425 views
2.jpg
52.1 KB ·2851 views
▲ 3 Users Say Thank You For This Post:
Cajun, LittleNightmare, lyndyloo
▼ PROMO FROM DOCUMENTING REALITY
Human Deformities & Medical Problems
View Now
Hidden for upgraded members.
  #2  
● 04-20-2010, 07:08 AM
Jere's Avatar
Jere
Offline:
★ Legacy Member ★
Poster Rank:119
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 13,721
 
Mentioned: 64 Post(s)
Quoted: 345 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss13721
Re: Doctor, I've Got A Stabbing Pain In My Back

  #3  
● 04-20-2010, 07:10 AM
LittleNightmare's Avatar
LittleNightmare
Offline:
~So Much Blood~
Poster Rank:123
Gore Hag
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 13,158
Contributions: 1
 
Mentioned: 28 Post(s)
Quoted: 822 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss13158
Re: Doctor, I've Got A Stabbing Pain In My Back

indeed.
▲ This User Says Thank You For This Post:
clandestine
  #4  
● 04-20-2010, 07:10 AM
Sadisticfucker's Avatar
Sadisticfucker
Offline:
My Rank: MASTER SERGEANT
Poster Rank:556
Too many to choose from...apparently
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 1,817
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 63 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss1817
Re: Doctor, I've Got A Stabbing Pain In My Back

I love good suicide pics.
▲ 2 Users Say Thank You For This Post:
Brainplague, vixenaimee
  #5  
● 04-20-2010, 07:11 AM
Faline's Avatar
Faline
Offline:
My Rank: MAJOR
Poster Rank:12
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 93,128
Contributions: 226
 
Mentioned: 91 Post(s)
Quoted: 2009 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 18/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss93128
Re: Doctor, I've Got A Stabbing Pain In My Back

Looks like they stabbed him after death with there being no blood.
  #6  
● 04-20-2010, 08:41 AM
kellyhound's Avatar
kellyhound
Offline:
✝Mudderator from Hell✝
Poster Rank:10
e-mail
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 96,657
Contributions: 817
 
Mentioned: 476 Post(s)
Quoted: 10344 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
16/20 20/20
Today Posts
11/11 ssss96657
Re: Doctor, I've Got A Stabbing Pain In My Back

wow someone was mad
  #7  
● 04-20-2010, 08:50 AM
sadlad's Avatar
sadlad
Offline:
My Rank: GUNNERY SERGEANT
Poster Rank:692
male
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 1,256
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss1256
Re: Doctor, I've Got A Stabbing Pain In My Back

did he die




lad
  #8  
● 04-20-2010, 08:56 AM
Binyamine's Avatar
Binyamine
Offline:
My Rank: SERGEANT
Poster Rank:1193
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 535
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss535
Re: Doctor, I've Got A Stabbing Pain In My Back



Can't you see that he is dead.........................
  #9  
● 04-20-2010, 09:10 AM
MrsTillas's Avatar
MrsTillas
Offline:
My Rank: LANCE CORPORAL
Poster Rank:2491
Female
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 176
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss176
Re: Doctor, I've Got A Stabbing Pain In My Back

Reminds me of a nice piece of swiss cheese.
  #10  
● 04-20-2010, 09:49 AM
RogueTrader's Avatar
RogueTrader
Offline:
So Fucking Banned
Poster Rank:285
Female.
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 4,641
 
Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Quoted: 353 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss4641
Re: Doctor, I've Got A Stabbing Pain In My Back

Backstabbers.


Powered by vBulletin Copyright 2000-2010 Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO