JavaScript and Cookies are required to view this site. Please enable both in your browser settings.
Dermal Hemorrahge at Injection Site

Dermal Hemorrahge at Injection Site

Current Rating:

Unlimited Views No Ads No Algorithms Lifetime Account

Documenting Reality

Community Forum · Est. 2006

Join Now
Thread Tools ▾
  #1  
● 12-14-2009, 11:20 PM
RancidMind's Avatar
RancidMind
Offline:
My Rank: MAJOR
Poster Rank:109
I have a cunt.
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 14,860
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 34 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss14860
Dermal Hemorrahge at Injection Site

The subcutaneous hemorrhage in the antecubital fossa at the elbow, revealed by multiple incisions made at the time of autopsy, is evidence that this was an injection site for drugs. [Image contributed by Todd Grey, MD, University of Utah]
FOR016.jpg
76.1 KB ·202 views
▲ This User Says Thank You For This Post:
myleperfriend
▼ PROMO FROM DOCUMENTING REALITY
Human Deformities & Medical Problems
View Now
Hidden for upgraded members.
  #2  
● 12-14-2009, 11:34 PM
Curb Stomper's Avatar
Curb Stomper
Offline:
Joseph Goebbels
Poster Rank:245
Male
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 5,770
 
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 12 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss5770
Re: Dermal Hemorrahge at Injection Site

Don't talk to us like we're all Momzilla.. I understood "elbow"..
  #3  
● 12-14-2009, 11:49 PM
RancidMind's Avatar
RancidMind
Offline:
My Rank: MAJOR
Poster Rank:109
I have a cunt.
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 14,860
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 34 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss14860
Re: Dermal Hemorrahge at Injection Site

Don't talk to us like we're all Momzilla.. I understood "elbow"..
LOL, I'm majoring in HIT (Health Information Technology) and have taken a course in Medical Terminology so this stuff is easy for me to understand-interesting stuff, it was my favorite class which I did the best in, I've learned so many things! Plus, I want to go into pathology/mortuary work one day

P.S.-I copied and pasted
  #4  
● 12-14-2009, 11:57 PM
Curb Stomper's Avatar
Curb Stomper
Offline:
Joseph Goebbels
Poster Rank:245
Male
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 5,770
 
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 12 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss5770
Re: Dermal Hemorrahge at Injection Site

Pssht! So you explain it then say you cheated!
  #5  
● 12-15-2009, 12:01 AM
myleperfriend
Offline:
So Fucking Banned
Poster Rank:877
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 865
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 24 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss865
Re: Dermal Hemorrahge at Injection Site

...antecubital fossa... an injection site for drugs.
Ahh. Memories.
  #6  
● 12-15-2009, 12:06 AM
RancidMind's Avatar
RancidMind
Offline:
My Rank: MAJOR
Poster Rank:109
I have a cunt.
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 14,860
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 34 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss14860
Re: Dermal Hemorrahge at Injection Site

Oh, no- used to shoot up? My boyfriend used to shoot the smack a while back
  #7  
● 12-15-2009, 12:10 AM
myleperfriend
Offline:
So Fucking Banned
Poster Rank:877
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 865
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 24 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss865
Re: Dermal Hemorrahge at Injection Site

Oh, no- used to shoot up? My boyfriend used to shoot the smack a while back
9+ years clean. Required a 4 year jail sentence of which I served 33 months. I'd be dead if it wasn't for that judge.
▲ This User Says Thank You For This Post:
Beard
  #8  
● 12-15-2009, 12:16 AM
RancidMind's Avatar
RancidMind
Offline:
My Rank: MAJOR
Poster Rank:109
I have a cunt.
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 14,860
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 34 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss14860
Re: Dermal Hemorrahge at Injection Site

9+ years clean. Required a 4 year jail sentence of which I served 33 months. I'd be dead if it wasn't for that judge.
WOW- congratulations my friend, my leperous one Yes, my bf has been through his troubles with the law/rehab, not for heroin but for painkillers, which is very big here now Countless relapses and bullshit-but he is trying to get out of that pathetic miserable bottomless pit and I am definitely helping him, standing by his side no matter what the circumstances are
▲ This User Says Thank You For This Post:
Beard
  #9  
● 12-15-2009, 12:25 AM
ZombieGreco's Avatar
ZombieGreco
Offline:
Manboobs Connoisseur
Poster Rank:141
Shot Caller
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 11,850
 
Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 1115 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
3/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss11850
Re: Dermal Hemorrahge at Injection Site

Don't talk to us like we're all Momzilla.. I understood "elbow"..
CURB!! wtf
  #10  
● 12-15-2009, 12:30 AM
Shawna's Avatar
Shawna
Offline:
★ Legacy Member ★
Poster Rank:136
Female
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 12,293
 
Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 77 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss12293
Re: Dermal Hemorrahge at Injection Site

9+ years clean. Required a 4 year jail sentence of which I served 33 months. I'd be dead if it wasn't for that judge.


Powered by vBulletin Copyright 2000-2010 Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO