JavaScript and Cookies are required to view this site. Please enable both in your browser settings.
Criminal Abortion

Criminal Abortion

Current Rating:
Unlimited Views No Ads No Algorithms Lifetime Account

Documenting Reality

Community Forum · Est. 2006

Join Now
Tools ▾
  #1  
● 06-28-2012, 02:54 PM
Faline's Avatar
Faline
Offline: Offline
My Rank: MAJOR
Poster Rank:12
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 93,062
Contributions: 239
Joined Jun 2009·Rank #12
 
93,062Posts
137,673Thanked
2,009Quoted
91Mentioned
239Contrib.
Criminal Abortion

Insturments used in criminal abortion:
Click image for larger version

Name:	criminal%20abortion%20%281%29.jpg
Views:	1775
Size:	561.1 KB
ID:	373515


Cytotoxic pills are common among phillipino girls for procuring abortion:
Click image for larger version

Name:	criminal%20abortion%20%282%29.jpg
Views:	1991
Size:	372.9 KB
ID:	373516


Pregnant uterus:
Click image for larger version

Name:	criminal%20abortion%20%283%29.jpg
Views:	1707
Size:	255.2 KB
ID:	373517


Corpus leutium of pregnancy:
Click image for larger version

Name:	criminal%20abortion%20%284%29.jpg
Views:	1623
Size:	215.2 KB
ID:	373518


Incompelete abortion with part of the placenta:
Click image for larger version

Name:	criminal%20abortion%20%285%29.jpg
Views:	6249
Size:	267.6 KB
ID:	373519


Complete gestational sac:
Click image for larger version

Name:	criminal%20abortion%20%286%29.jpg
Views:	11837
Size:	439.0 KB
ID:	373520


Gestational sac with embryo:
Click image for larger version

Name:	criminal%20abortion%20%287%29.jpg
Views:	19270
Size:	314.6 KB
ID:	373521


Another gestational sac with 6-8 weeks embryo:
Click image for larger version

Name:	criminal%20abortion%20%2810%29.jpg
Views:	6123
Size:	246.2 KB
ID:	373522


The use of pointed objects to procure rupture of membranes usually result in puncture wound of vaginal walls and contusions of the cervix:
Click image for larger version

Name:	criminal%20abortion%20%289%29.jpg
Views:	5817
Size:	485.2 KB
ID:	373523


In most cases abortion is incomplete and subsequent sepsis is the end result:
Click image for larger version

Name:	criminal%20abortion%20%2811%29.jpg
Views:	1862
Size:	258.1 KB
ID:	373524
▲ 12 Users Say Thank You For This Post:
Abaaub, bluelamp, DiamondSmiles, donnerkebab, durt, DVEEUS, K9Grip, Karma, kellyhound, Pelle, Sharon, wujuan
▼ PROMO FROM DOCUMENTING REALITY
Your Easiest Financial Decision Today
Join Now
Hidden for upgraded members.
  #2  
● 06-28-2012, 02:59 PM
Sharon's Avatar
Sharon
Offline: Offline
♚ Legacy Gold Member ♚
Poster Rank:35
Female
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 43,321
Contributions: 233
Joined Nov 2008·Rank #35
 
43,321Posts
76,137Thanked
2,282Quoted
95Mentioned
233Contrib.
Re: Criminal Abortion

Nasty as fuck. I've read about people trying to abort using their own vacuum cleaner hose attachments Wonder if that was true? I don't like abortion anyway
▲ 2 Users Say Thank You For This Post:
DiamondSmiles, mrsandman187
  #3  
● 06-28-2012, 03:55 PM
Warnebald's Avatar
Warnebald
Offline: Offline
★ Legacy Member ★
Poster Rank:543
Male
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 1,879
Contributions: 1
Joined Dec 2009·Rank #543
 
1,879Posts
2,266Thanked
69Quoted
0Mentioned
1Contrib.
Re: Criminal Abortion

A lot of women die from back room abortions, it's a shame that something that could be so easily fixed is still going on today.
▲ 8 Users Say Thank You For This Post:
Bastet, benado, bluelamp, invadoria, K9Grip, Poseidon, r0tten, wujuan
  #4  
● 06-28-2012, 04:02 PM
Poseidon's Avatar
Poseidon
Offline: Offline
My Rank: PRIVATE
Poster Rank:10170
Male
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 14
Joined May 2012·Rank #10,170
 
14Posts
26Thanked
0Quoted
0Mentioned
0Contrib.
Re: Criminal Abortion

I don't like abortion anyway
Fetuses are purely organic machines with as much sense of self as a car. There is no spirit in the human machinery until the emergence of self-consciousness.
▲ 13 Users Say Thank You For This Post:
Abaaub, Aimwen, Bastet, benado, bluelamp, Faline, GotAWarInTheHead, invadoria, Luckie D, michmi, RReaper, winvens, zombie-rot420
  #5  
● 06-28-2012, 04:48 PM
flyflicker123
Offline: Offline
My Rank: MASTER SERGEANT
Poster Rank:546
male
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 1,859
Joined Apr 2010·Rank #546
 
1,859Posts
2,309Thanked
811Quoted
2Mentioned
0Contrib.
Re: Criminal Abortion

So easily fixed?? Like maybe take your pill...heh
▼ These 2 Users Said Fuck Off To This Post:
benado, bluelamp
  #6  
● 06-28-2012, 05:38 PM
zombie-rot420's Avatar
zombie-rot420
Offline: Offline
★ Legacy Member ★
Poster Rank:862
dude
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 887
Joined Dec 2011·Rank #862
 
887Posts
646Thanked
18Quoted
0Mentioned
0Contrib.
Re: Criminal Abortion

Coat hangers work great too.
  #7  
● 06-28-2012, 10:33 PM
r0tten's Avatar
r0tten
Offline: Offline
Cunt Extraordinaire
Poster Rank:472
Pussy Power!
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 2,299
Joined May 2012·Rank #472
 
2,299Posts
3,384Thanked
188Quoted
9Mentioned
0Contrib.
Re: Criminal Abortion

A lot of women die from back room abortions, it's a shame that something that could be so easily fixed is still going on today.
This is why outlawing abortions is stupid IMO. As with anything illegal, people are still going to do it. Why not regulate it and reduce people's risk?
▲ 8 Users Say Thank You For This Post:
Abaaub, Aimwen, Bastet, bluelamp, DiamondSmiles, Faline, winvens, wujuan
  #8  
● 06-28-2012, 11:48 PM
DiamondSmiles's Avatar
DiamondSmiles
Offline: Offline
★The Queen★
Poster Rank:68
Female
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 23,461
Contributions: 145
Joined Jun 2011·Rank #68
 
23,461Posts
28,287Thanked
3,083Quoted
95Mentioned
145Contrib.
Re: Criminal Abortion

Nasty as fuck. I've read about people trying to abort using their own vacuum cleaner hose attachments Wonder if that was true? I don't like abortion anyway

I would think it's true. Desperate people do desperate things.

If you have one of those old hose vacs, it looks like it'd be ideal, but, I wouldn't want that dirty thing inserted into me!

I am so glad I was never in the situation to decide whether or not to have an abortion, especially after seeing that the late terms are babies who could most likely have survived.

I cannot imagine not feeling something for that which you carried inside you for several months.

Even the fetuses who no longer look like shrimp, but, tiny babies, which they are, break my heart when I see them intentionally destroyed <3
  #9  
● 06-28-2012, 11:53 PM
r0tten's Avatar
r0tten
Offline: Offline
Cunt Extraordinaire
Poster Rank:472
Pussy Power!
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 2,299
Joined May 2012·Rank #472
 
2,299Posts
3,384Thanked
188Quoted
9Mentioned
0Contrib.
Re: Criminal Abortion

I would think it's true. Desperate people do desperate things.

If you have one of those old hose vacs, it looks like it'd be ideal, but, I wouldn't want that dirty thing inserted into me!

I am so glad I was never in the situation to decide whether or not to have an abortion, especially after seeing that the late terms are babies who could most likely have survived.

I cannot imagine not feeling something for that which you carried inside you for several months.

Even the fetuses who no longer look like shrimp, but, tiny babies, which they are, break my heart when I see them intentionally destroyed <3
The thing is, most women who do abort do feel emotions towards the fetus. I know I did. I knew I put myself in a stupid situation and it was my fault. I have a 4 year old and for about a month, every time I looked at her I got upset thinking of what that fetus might have been. I don't regret my decision, there are far too many baby's and children in foster homes as it is. A 2 month old baby has the right to live a happy, healthy and full life. A 7 week old clump of cells? Not so much. That's just my opinion though.
▲ 5 Users Say Thank You For This Post:
Faline, Kelseecat65, khathryn, starwine, wujuan
  #10  
● 06-29-2012, 11:14 AM
durt's Avatar
durt
Offline: Offline
★ Legacy Member ★
Poster Rank:72
male
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 21,192
Contributions: 1
Joined Apr 2010·Rank #72
 
21,192Posts
24,293Thanked
4,957Quoted
52Mentioned
1Contrib.
Re: Criminal Abortion

women will always seek control over their bodies, it's unfortunate this stuff occurs in the back rooms, 'out of sight out of mind'!
this stuff needs to be done properly, in a clinic!
▲ 2 Users Say Thank You For This Post:
Bastet, benado


Powered by vBulletin Copyright 2000-2010 Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO