JavaScript and Cookies are required to view this site. Please enable both in your browser settings.
Crack Head

Crack Head

Current Rating:

Unlimited Views No Ads No Algorithms Lifetime Account

Documenting Reality

Community Forum · Est. 2006

Join Now
Thread Tools ▾
  #1  
● 11-24-2009, 02:05 AM
The2Halves
Offline:
★ Legacy Member ★
Poster Rank:464
Male
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 2,404
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss2404
Crack Head

When I seen this pic, "Crack Head", was the first thing that popped in my mind. Didn't mean to offend any of the crack heads out there.
splithead.jpg
98.4 KB ·1940 views
▲ This User Says Thank You For This Post:
Wolfinator
▼ PROMO FROM DOCUMENTING REALITY
Want a better bang for your buck?
Join Now
Hidden for upgraded members.
  #2  
● 11-24-2009, 02:08 AM
RancidMind's Avatar
RancidMind
Offline:
My Rank: MAJOR
Poster Rank:109
I have a cunt.
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 14,860
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 34 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss14860
Re: Crack Head

When I seen this pic, "Crack Head", was the first thing that popped in my mind. Didn't mean to offend any of the crack heads out there.
Hehe, good one-great title Not offended either...j/k, I keep things green.
  #3  
● 11-24-2009, 02:10 AM
Beard's Avatar
Beard
Offline:
My Rank: SECOND LIEUTENANT
Poster Rank:257
Testiculos habet et bene pendentes
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 5,516
 
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 11 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss5516
Re: Crack Head

.....Didn't mean to offend any of the crack heads out there.
I very much doubt any of them have a laptop to view this site....
  #4  
● 11-24-2009, 02:22 AM
The2Halves
Offline:
★ Legacy Member ★
Poster Rank:464
Male
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 2,404
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss2404
Re: Crack Head

I very much doubt any of them have a laptop to view this site....
Never know don't want to get banned for being a racist. Never can be to careful, these days.
  #5  
● 11-24-2009, 02:26 AM
Illusion's Avatar
Illusion
Offline:
★ Legacy Member ★
Poster Rank:22
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 60,099
Contributions: 26
 
Mentioned: 401 Post(s)
Quoted: 31508 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
4/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss60099
Re: Crack Head

Hows only half her face and neck decomposed?
  #6  
● 11-24-2009, 02:55 AM
Wiggly
Offline:
So Fucking Banned
Poster Rank:11
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 96,328
 
Mentioned: 181 Post(s)
Quoted: 35256 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss96328
Re: Crack Head

I posted this a few days ago No worries though
  #7  
● 11-24-2009, 04:28 AM
lavampirelapin's Avatar
lavampirelapin
Offline:
My Rank: SERGEANT
Poster Rank:1187
Female
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 538
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 15 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss538
Re: Crack Head

literally.
  #8  
● 11-24-2009, 04:45 AM
Cabriolet's Avatar
Cabriolet
Offline:
FIRST CLASS PRIVATES
Poster Rank:1346
M
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 452
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 17 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss452
Re: Crack Head

It looks like it is some type of a prepared display body. Notice how the vertical incision is exactly at mid-line. Don't have a clue why
  #9  
● 11-24-2009, 04:46 AM
Hadrian2's Avatar
Hadrian2
Offline:
My Rank: MASTER GUNNERY SERGEANT
Poster Rank:356
male
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 3,524
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss3524
Re: Crack Head

I don't see how calling someone is a crackhead is "racist" hehe Although I see why someone might incorrectly assume that all crackheads hail from one race alone.

Okay, nevermind that... crackhead is a good title for this. I immediately expected to come to this thread and see a picture of a cracked skull, and that's what I got.
  #10  
● 11-24-2009, 04:48 AM
Hadrian2's Avatar
Hadrian2
Offline:
My Rank: MASTER GUNNERY SERGEANT
Poster Rank:356
male
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 3,524
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss3524
Re: Crack Head

Hows only half her face and neck decomposed?
You know, looking at it know, that's a good point. Taking a closer look, that chick's skull isn't cracked at all... it's just that half of the skin on her body has been peeled off. Or am I seeing this wrong? Her skull seems intact, but it looks like somebody ran a scalpel right down the center of her body and peeled the skin back.


Powered by vBulletin Copyright 2000-2010 Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO