JavaScript and Cookies are required to view this site. Please enable both in your browser settings.
Classifieds: Artist Looking for Picture...

Classifieds: Artist Looking for Picture...

Current Rating:

Unlimited Views No Ads No Algorithms Lifetime Account

Documenting Reality

Community Forum · Est. 2006

Join Now
Thread Tools ▾
  #1  
● 01-17-2010, 06:44 AM
White_Cloth
Offline:
My Rank: PRIVATE
Poster Rank:11187
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 11
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssssss11
Classifieds: Artist Looking for Picture...

I'm looking for a very particular picture and have been unsuccessful. Through all of the guts and gore I was hoping that I'd find a picture I've seen in my past (that I think was on Cadaver.org, but no longer). The picture is a head-shot of a man with a mustache on an autopsy table with his head blasted open (from a shotgun). This picture was interesting to me because it looked like he was blooming like a flower.

I've tried Cadaver.org, Rotten.com, Viraldeath, and Google (sans filter) with absolutely no luck. If any of you know what I'm talking about and can show me the image I would really appreciate it. I would like to make a painting of it.

I'll try to give you a little drawing from how I remember it to better help you.
explodyguy.jpg
103.7 KB ·248 views
▼ PROMO FROM DOCUMENTING REALITY
Natural Disasters & Extreme Weather Events
View Now
Hidden for upgraded members.
  #2  
● 01-17-2010, 06:52 AM
mudge002's Avatar
mudge002
Offline:
My Rank: PRIVATE FIRST CLASS
Poster Rank:3858
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 84
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 31 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssssss84
Re: Classifieds: Artist Looking for Picture...

repost.

lol jk.
▲ This User Says Thank You For This Post:
Ouysse
  #3  
● 01-17-2010, 07:02 AM
StiffyWood's Avatar
StiffyWood
Offline:
∞
Poster Rank:174
Androgynous
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 8,970
 
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 25 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 18/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss8970
Re: Classifieds: Artist Looking for Picture...

  #4  
● 01-17-2010, 08:34 AM
herbietheflower's Avatar
herbietheflower
Offline:
★Certified Psychopath★
Poster Rank:2083
Male.
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 235
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 12 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss235
Re: Classifieds: Artist Looking for Picture...



Why don't you just use the drawing? Looks pretty accurate to me
  #5  
● 01-17-2010, 10:14 AM
gatagato's Avatar
gatagato
Offline:
★ ********* ★
Poster Rank:251
Male
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 5,564
Contributions: 368
 
Mentioned: 66 Post(s)
Quoted: 932 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 18/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss5564
Re: Classifieds: Artist Looking for Picture...

The only ones that come to mind are these two:
1 - 2:
not sure he's the same guy you're looking for, though.
  #6  
● 01-17-2010, 10:25 AM
Curb Stomper's Avatar
Curb Stomper
Offline:
Joseph Goebbels
Poster Rank:245
Male
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 5,770
 
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 12 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss5770
Re: Classifieds: Artist Looking for Picture...

Oh my god! His fucking head is in half!!

Best picture ever.
  #7  
● 01-17-2010, 11:11 AM
Rayrammer's Avatar
Rayrammer
Offline:
My Rank: SERGEANT
Poster Rank:1192
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 535
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss535
Re: Classifieds: Artist Looking for Picture...

Flower power Huh..
  #8  
● 01-17-2010, 11:12 AM
methfreeq's Avatar
methfreeq
Offline:
★ Legacy Member ★
Poster Rank:1524
male
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 374
 
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 75 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss374
Re: Classifieds: Artist Looking for Picture...

Looks like rihanna
▲ This User Says Thank You For This Post:
elbastardo74
  #9  
● 01-17-2010, 12:32 PM
butterfly's Avatar
butterfly
Offline:
Satan's Playground
Poster Rank:168
Southern Bell
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 9,382
 
Mentioned: 31 Post(s)
Quoted: 157 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss9382
Re: Classifieds: Artist Looking for Picture...

  #10  
● 01-17-2010, 05:10 PM
perica's Avatar
perica
Offline:
My Rank: PRIVATE
Poster Rank:7693
FEMALE
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 24
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssssss24
Re: Classifieds: Artist Looking for Picture...

is that hitler?
▲ This User Says Thank You For This Post:
doktorhektor


Powered by vBulletin Copyright 2000-2010 Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO