JavaScript and Cookies are required to view this site. Please enable both in your browser settings.
Chinaman's Head Goes SPLAT! **GOOD ONE, I PROMISE!!**

Chinaman's Head Goes SPLAT! **GOOD ONE, I PROMISE!!**

Current Rating:

Unlimited Views No Ads No Algorithms Lifetime Account

Documenting Reality

Community Forum · Est. 2006

Join Now
Thread Tools ▾
  #1  
● 12-17-2009, 10:53 AM
RancidMind's Avatar
RancidMind
Offline:
My Rank: MAJOR
Poster Rank:109
I have a cunt.
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 14,860
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 34 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss14860
Chinaman's Head Goes SPLAT! **GOOD ONE, I PROMISE!!**

Dinner is now served

Hope it's not a repost!
12829-chinaman-blasted-by-two-cars..head-split-wide-openbig0.jpg
54.4 KB ·3229 views
12829-chinaman-blasted-by-two-cars..head-split-wide-openbig1.jpg
56.9 KB ·635 views
12829-chinaman-blasted-by-two-cars..head-split-wide-openbig2.jpg
38.5 KB ·394 views
12829-chinaman-blasted-by-two-cars..head-split-wide-openbig3.jpg
56.0 KB ·1798 views
12829-chinaman-blasted-by-two-cars..head-split-wide-openbig4.jpg
58.2 KB ·1327 views
12829-chinaman-blasted-by-two-cars..head-split-wide-openbig5.jpg
57.3 KB ·551 views
12829-chinaman-blasted-by-two-cars..head-split-wide-openbig6.jpg
35.0 KB ·417 views
12829-chinaman-blasted-by-two-cars..head-split-wide-openbig7.jpg
56.1 KB ·496 views
12829-chinaman-blasted-by-two-cars..head-split-wide-openbig8.jpg
60.9 KB ·379 views
12829-chinaman-blasted-by-two-cars..head-split-wide-openbig9.jpg
57.1 KB ·860 views
12829-chinaman-blasted-by-two-cars..head-split-wide-openbig10.jpg
39.5 KB ·418 views
12829-chinaman-blasted-by-two-cars..head-split-wide-openbig11.jpg
53.2 KB ·616 views
12829-chinaman-blasted-by-two-cars..head-split-wide-openbig12.jpg
28.9 KB ·335 views
12829-chinaman-blasted-by-two-cars..head-split-wide-openbig13.jpg
40.6 KB ·409 views
▲ 4 Users Say Thank You For This Post:
kellyhound, Sadisticfucker, Shawna, TheVrist
▼ PROMO FROM DOCUMENTING REALITY
No surprises here
Join Now
Hidden for upgraded members.
  #2  
● 12-17-2009, 12:48 PM
BuddhaFcuK's Avatar
BuddhaFcuK
Offline:
My Rank: PRIVATE
Poster Rank:6633
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 32
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssssss32
Re: Chinaman's Head Goes SPLAT! **GOOD ONE, I PROMISE!!**

That dude ain't Chinese....he's a Thai
▲ This User Says Thank You For This Post:
Bleed
  #3  
● 12-17-2009, 12:54 PM
smackem's Avatar
smackem
Offline:
★ Legacy Member ★
Poster Rank:4
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 118,378
 
Mentioned: 465 Post(s)
Quoted: 34616 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 18/20
Today Posts
0/11 sss118378
Re: Chinaman's Head Goes SPLAT! **GOOD ONE, I PROMISE!!**

That dude ain't Chinese....he's a Thai
Thai Die?

Get it?... Ugh.
▲ This User Says Thank You For This Post:
enter_text
  #4  
● 12-17-2009, 01:08 PM
FavaBeans's Avatar
FavaBeans
Offline:
My Rank: MAJOR
Poster Rank:177
Imma Girl=Wills Babygirl✿☠
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 8,883
 
Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 775 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss8883
Re: Chinaman's Head Goes SPLAT! **GOOD ONE, I PROMISE!!**

Yep them`s tire marks.
  #5  
● 12-17-2009, 01:12 PM
myleperfriend
Offline:
So Fucking Banned
Poster Rank:877
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 865
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 24 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss865
Re: Chinaman's Head Goes SPLAT! **GOOD ONE, I PROMISE!!**

Very messy. Love the way the guy is posed in the 7th pic down, how intensely he's looking at the camera and his hand position as is to say "See? See what happens? When will they learn?!" The guy who did the outline needs to practice though. LL
  #6  
● 12-17-2009, 01:50 PM
Dark-G's Avatar
Dark-G
Offline:
My Rank: LANCE CORPORAL
Poster Rank:2753
Macho
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 149
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss149
Re: Chinaman's Head Goes SPLAT! **GOOD ONE, I PROMISE!!**

Like a spermed grape.
  #7  
● 12-17-2009, 01:53 PM
sadlad's Avatar
sadlad
Offline:
My Rank: GUNNERY SERGEANT
Poster Rank:692
male
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 1,256
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss1256
Re: Chinaman's Head Goes SPLAT! **GOOD ONE, I PROMISE!!**

in the 3rd to last pic, i can c the man's face on the sheet, freaky,
  #8  
● 12-17-2009, 02:00 PM
Faline's Avatar
Faline
Offline:
My Rank: MAJOR
Poster Rank:12
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 93,128
Contributions: 226
 
Mentioned: 91 Post(s)
Quoted: 2009 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 18/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss93128
Re: Chinaman's Head Goes SPLAT! **GOOD ONE, I PROMISE!!**

This on here somewhere. I love these pics
  #9  
● 12-17-2009, 02:02 PM
Freezing Moon's Avatar
Freezing Moon
Offline:
My Rank: CORPORAL
Poster Rank:1666
Male
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 331
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss331
Re: Chinaman's Head Goes SPLAT! **GOOD ONE, I PROMISE!!**

Thats one hell of a mess!
  #10  
● 12-17-2009, 04:21 PM
mellymoo234's Avatar
mellymoo234
Offline:
My Rank: GUNNERY SERGEANT
Poster Rank:679
Female
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 1,288
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss1288
Re: Chinaman's Head Goes SPLAT! **GOOD ONE, I PROMISE!!**

was Mr. Pointer showing us some bling?????????????


Powered by vBulletin Copyright 2000-2010 Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO