Quoted: 267 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss1325
Re: Child Rapist Beaten to Dead & Sodomised

Quote:
Originally Posted by openminded13 View Post
Actually they don't, sometimes children will tell the truth (how younger, higher chance) but a lot of children will also make up stories to get attention,

I know when I was young (8 yr) there was different tries of a child kidnapper in our neighborhood, so I also say someone tried to kidnap me (which was a lie ) and I even had to go to the police station to tell them how they look. I did everything & they believed it. I don't know why I did that, I had good parents, I didn't had any problems. I guess it's something in a Childs mind to make up stories. But you are right, when a 6yr old tells that its 95% its true but the age between 8-14yr you need always to check their story twice
dude, just because you were fucked up doesn't mean every kid is making it up. most children do not and CAN not make something like this up. they have absolutely no way of knowing about things like sexual assault and sex unless somebody shows them. a simple examination and interview with the kid will tell you right away if they're telling the truth or if they're being coached. lying about seeing a kidnapper and lying about being raped are also 2 very different things.

The Following User Says Thank You to banana dick For This Useful Post:
K9Grip
Old 06-21-2012, 04:08 PM
openminded13
Offline:
My Rank: LANCE CORPORAL
Poster Rank:2470
Male

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 10/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss116

Quote:
Originally Posted by banana dick View Post
dude, just because you were fucked up doesn't mean every kid is making it up. most children do not and CAN not make something like this up. they have absolutely no way of knowing about things like sexual assault and sex unless somebody shows them. a simple examination and interview with the kid will tell you right away if they're telling the truth or if they're being coached. lying about seeing a kidnapper and lying about being raped are also 2 very different things.
First of all I want to say 'I am not fucked-up' at least not when I was 8 yr

second: you say their is a difference between lying about seeing a kidnapper & lying about being raped. So you admit children do lie about thing which means you contradict yourself because you say children are not capable of lying

The fact is children are always seeking attention (in positive & negative ways) , I would never made up that 'kidnapping-story' if their was no kidnapping in our neighborhood, so the influence of other 'incident' will effect the story of the child.

Also children don't having any clue what the impact is of their story, I mean when I said that to my parents, the least thing I want was to get the police involved, but when the police arrived I couldn't say it was just a fantasy.

I don't say if your child is saying she is molested or raped you don't need to take it serious, what I am saying is I repeat ' The younger the child, the higher chance that the story is true' but when the children are 8 yr+ your need to check they story twice.

The thing is also, its very uncommon that children speak about being raped or molested because they feel ashamed & they don't know how to react, also the rapist/molester is putting presser like 'its our secret', most parents 'discover' when they child is abused, is when they see their behavior is strange or when they see like blood/abnormal marks on their genitals.

So the whole story about a 6yr telling about she is being raped is more an exception then the 'rule'

Old 06-21-2012, 06:52 PM
JackiRive26
Offline:
Jackdere
Poster Rank:452

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss1573

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Driver View Post
IM SURE MANY 6YO KIDS CAN DESCRIBE WHAT ITS LIKE GETTING FUCKED OF A MAN
Very well said......

Old 06-21-2012, 07:19 PM
PinkFG2_K20
Offline:
My Rank: CORPORAL
Poster Rank:1016
Female

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss457

Wow..Justice was served!

Old 06-21-2012, 07:55 PM
Nellie Bly
Offline:
fka DS
Poster Rank:42
Female
Contributions: 118

Mentioned: 93 Post(s)
Quoted: 2844 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
2/20 12/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss21994

Quote:
Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
Eww. Sucha big stick. Its gonna hurt.

Oh well! He lost his right to choose a smaller one when he raped a baby!

Old 06-21-2012, 08:49 PM
Warnebald

Mentioned: Post(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 0/20
Today Posts
sssssssss

They should replace that post with a skyrocket and light it off

Old 06-21-2012, 10:28 PM
Sandbwoy
Offline:
My Rank: GUNNERY SERGEANT
Poster Rank:468
Male

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss1471

This is how all child rapists should be dealt with. The justice system is way too soft on these bastards, it's good to see that families are taking matters into their own hands and dealing with it properly.

Old 06-21-2012, 11:40 PM
Spiffyfable
Offline:
★ PSYCHOPOMP ★
Poster Rank:94
Man

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 773 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss11993

Couldn't have done better myself

Old 06-22-2012, 06:12 PM
elizajane
Offline:
My Rank: MASTER GUNNERY SERGEANT
Poster Rank:265
i am a ladeeee....:-)

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 16/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss3384

Wish we cud do that here....

The Following Users Say Fuck Off To This Post By elizajane:
alan_dynamite
Old 06-22-2012, 06:34 PM
alan_dynamite
Offline:
My Rank: PRIVATE FIRST CLASS
Poster Rank:3413

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 11/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssssss68

I think this is cruel and unusual punishment. I am all for justice in these kinds of cases, but this goes way overboard. I see a lot of people in this forum saying that it's okay because he raped a six-year-old girl, but why is this kind of justice okay in situations involving children, but not in situations involving adults? A person on death row could have murdered a dozen people and this kind of punishment is considered cruel and unusual, so where is the line drawn? People may get really emotional because the victim of the rape was a child, but how many children are abused/neglected by their own parents every day? These parents aren't held accountable at all for their actions that may emotionally injure their children in worse ways than this girl would have been, but we don't encourage vigilante justice for them. I'm not saying that part of me doesn't agree with this kind of punishment, but I think we have to look at stories like this as a way of understanding our worldview, and the way our society works in general.

The Following 3 Users Said Fuck Off to alan_dynamite For This Post:
Andariel, flutter mouse, King Herald