JavaScript and Cookies are required to view this site. Please enable both in your browser settings.
Burn Victims Being Pulled From Raging Fire

Burn Victims Being Pulled From Raging Fire

Current Rating:

Unlimited Views No Ads No Algorithms Lifetime Account

Documenting Reality

Community Forum · Est. 2006

Join Now
Thread Tools ▾
  #1  
● 07-24-2009, 05:42 AM
rodrics's Avatar
rodrics
Offline:
Sargent
Poster Rank:917
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 814
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 11 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 18/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss814
Burn Victims Being Pulled From Raging Fire

These people are burned pretty bad, the look alive right now, but I can't imagine them living much longer.
Bomb_blast_burned.jpg
33.3 KB ·695 views
Bomb_blast_burned.png.jpg
29.0 KB ·601 views
▲ 6 Users Say Thank You For This Post:
AngelAssassin, dasplague, dollbabyjunkie, GOD's SADNESS, Jay_1929, MisterBlister
▼ PROMO FROM DOCUMENTING REALITY
Cheaper than your OnlyFans addiction
Join Now
Hidden for upgraded members.
  #2  
● 07-24-2009, 05:48 AM
skezz
Offline:
My Rank: PRIVATE
Poster Rank:20610
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 2
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 18/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssssss2
Re: Burn Victims Being Pulled From Raging Fire

God almighty, can't believe he's still walking
▲ This User Says Thank You For This Post:
bagpuss
▼ This User Says Fuck You to This Post:
Neekro
  #3  
● 07-24-2009, 06:19 AM
Barbarian's Avatar
Barbarian
Offline:
★ Legacy Member ★
Poster Rank:634
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 1,420
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 18/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss1420
Re: Burn Victims Being Pulled From Raging Fire

looks like he is having a ball
  #4  
● 07-24-2009, 06:33 AM
gatitu's Avatar
gatitu
Offline:
★ Legacy Member ★
Poster Rank:1377
I'm a homeboy
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 437
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 18/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss437
Re: Burn Victims Being Pulled From Raging Fire

I don't think he'll make to the ER. He has close to 90% burns.
  #5  
● 07-24-2009, 08:09 AM
papa smurf's Avatar
papa smurf
Offline:
My Rank: STAFF SERGEANT
Poster Rank:919
Male
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 807
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 18/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss807
Re: Burn Victims Being Pulled From Raging Fire

Amazing that he's still walking..I don't think anyone could survive this ..
  #6  
● 07-24-2009, 10:31 PM
ILDiva's Avatar
ILDiva
Offline:
My Rank: FIRST SERGEANT
Poster Rank:455
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 2,474
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 20 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 18/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss2474
Re: Burn Victims Being Pulled From Raging Fire

I wouldn't want to survive something like that. When the burns are that severe, they almost always die from infections,and the lingering death is horribly painful. Even morphine doesn't cut the pain.
  #7  
● 07-25-2009, 06:07 PM
calabera's Avatar
calabera
Offline:
So Fucking Banned
Poster Rank:972
male
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 734
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 18/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss734
Re: Burn Victims Being Pulled From Raging Fire

he fuckin walks!!!
  #8  
● 07-25-2009, 11:42 PM
dale6988's Avatar
dale6988
Offline:
My Rank: CORPORAL
Poster Rank:1672
Male
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 330
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 33 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 18/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss330
Re: Burn Victims Being Pulled From Raging Fire

yeah, isnt this some high up guy in another country? his car got bombed or some shit, i cant remember the whole story...something like that
  #9  
● 07-26-2009, 01:26 AM
DarwinsMistake's Avatar
DarwinsMistake
Offline:
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩
Poster Rank:31
Pointing true north
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 48,501
 
Mentioned: 13 Post(s)
Quoted: 2806 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 18/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss48501
Re: Burn Victims Being Pulled From Raging Fire

Good pics Rodrics..Not that you ever seem to read or respond...I think Rodrics is a Gore Ghost..!

As for the person in the pics..I dont think he will survive either..This may sound mean but he would have been better to have died right away..Being burned alive is most certainly not a way I would want to go..
  #10  
● 08-09-2009, 03:52 AM
rga121
Offline:
My Rank: PRIVATE
Poster Rank:10343
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 13
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssssss13
Re: Burn Victims Being Pulled From Raging Fire

I was burned 20% of my body..I was in a medical induced coma for a month because of my pain.I caught MRSA and had to learn how to walk again. I am just shocked that someone that is burnt that badly can still walk that itself is amazing. His chance of surviving this is probably 0
▲ This User Says Thank You For This Post:
dasplague


Powered by vBulletin Copyright 2000-2010 Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO