JavaScript and Cookies are required to view this site. Please enable both in your browser settings.
Bad Bus Accident

Bad Bus Accident

Current Rating:

Unlimited Views No Ads No Algorithms Lifetime Account

Documenting Reality

Community Forum · Est. 2006

Join Now
Thread Tools ▾
  #1  
● 09-26-2009, 10:48 PM
erotika's Avatar
erotika
Offline:
My Rank: LANCE CORPORAL
Poster Rank:2232
female
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 210
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss210
Bad Bus Accident

20080323092011.jpg.jpg
20.4 KB ·314 views
▲ This User Says Thank You For This Post:
Wolfinator
▼ PROMO FROM DOCUMENTING REALITY
Not everything online is real. We are
Join Now
Hidden for upgraded members.
  #2  
● 09-26-2009, 11:01 PM
skullsoup432's Avatar
skullsoup432
Offline:
ADMIRAL HALSEY
Poster Rank:758
well endowed male
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 1,073
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss1073
Re: Bad Bus Accident

Crap, I hope I don't die next to a fat woman in purple sweat pants.
Wait. My girlfriend is fat and always wears purple sweatpants.
Well, I guess I'll forget about the murder-suicide while lying in bed idea.
▲ This User Says Thank You For This Post:
feedthezombies
  #3  
● 12-23-2009, 02:05 PM
Sfc Robert's Avatar
Sfc Robert
Offline:
Have a nice day!!!
Poster Rank:7261
Male
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 27
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssssss27
Re: Bad Bus Accident

lol,,,, that's jus wrong skull!!
  #4  
● 12-23-2009, 02:44 PM
Karmakaze's Avatar
Karmakaze
Offline:
My Rank: PRIVATE FIRST CLASS
Poster Rank:4856
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 56
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 18/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssssss56
Re: Bad Bus Accident

Crap, I hope I don't die next to a fat woman in purple sweat pants.
Wait. My girlfriend is fat and always wears purple sweatpants.
Well, I guess I'll forget about the murder-suicide while lying in bed idea.
Best comment I've ever read in years being here
  #5  
● 12-23-2009, 02:52 PM
feedthezombies's Avatar
feedthezombies
Offline:
My Rank: PRIVATE FIRST CLASS
Poster Rank:4784
male
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 58
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssssss58
Re: Bad Bus Accident

Crap, I hope I don't die next to a fat woman in purple sweat pants.
Wait. My girlfriend is fat and always wears purple sweatpants.
Well, I guess I'll forget about the murder-suicide while lying in bed idea.
hahaha this made my day.
  #6  
● 12-23-2009, 03:00 PM
blueskunk66's Avatar
blueskunk66
Offline:
My Rank: LANCE CORPORAL
Poster Rank:2310
Male
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 200
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss200
Re: Bad Bus Accident

Great comment skull!!


Powered by vBulletin Copyright 2000-2010 Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO