JavaScript and Cookies are required to view this site. Please enable both in your browser settings.
Axe To The Head...And I Laughed!

Axe To The Head...And I Laughed!

Current Rating:

Unlimited Views No Ads No Algorithms Lifetime Account

Documenting Reality

Community Forum · Est. 2006

Join Now
Thread Tools ▾
  #1  
● 07-08-2009, 09:16 AM
Sharon's Avatar
Sharon
Offline:
♚ Legacy Gold Member ♚
Poster Rank:35
Female
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 43,394
Contributions: 204
 
Mentioned: 95 Post(s)
Quoted: 2282 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 18/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss43394
Axe To The Head...And I Laughed!

Isn't that awful of me? It's just his face from the axe damage. He looks like how I could have looked from the damage done from my brain bleed!

"The corpse of Bosnian Serb civilian Radivoje Lukic, 59. The Bosnian Muslim paramilitaries "The Mosque Doves" or "Dzamijski Golubovi", murdered him with an axe to the head on October 8, 1992 in Klisa"
dead1.jpg
31.6 KB ·333 views
▲ 2 Users Say Thank You For This Post:
lorelli09, vagabond
▼ PROMO FROM DOCUMENTING REALITY
Still cheaper than whatever Carl just offered
Join Now
Hidden for upgraded members.
  #2  
● 07-08-2009, 10:22 AM
Jl06785's Avatar
Jl06785
Offline:
My Rank: STAFF SERGEANT
Poster Rank:871
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 871
 
Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Quoted: 518 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 18/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss871
Re: Axe To The Head...And I Laughed!

That is awful of you Sadakohere, you have deep-seeded issues!!!
But I laughed, too, so I guess I'm fuctup, as well
  #3  
● 07-08-2009, 10:31 AM
SoundOfTheBeast's Avatar
SoundOfTheBeast
Offline:
My Rank: CORPORAL
Poster Rank:1530
Male
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 372
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 18/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss372
Re: Axe To The Head...And I Laughed!

Looks like Sloth from the goonies.
  #4  
● 07-08-2009, 12:01 PM
Sharon's Avatar
Sharon
Offline:
♚ Legacy Gold Member ♚
Poster Rank:35
Female
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 43,394
Contributions: 204
 
Mentioned: 95 Post(s)
Quoted: 2282 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 18/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss43394
Re: Axe To The Head...And I Laughed!

Looks like Sloth from the goonies.
It is!!!!
  #5  
● 09-23-2009, 08:57 PM
annmarie's Avatar
annmarie
Offline:
My Rank: FIRST SERGEANT
Poster Rank:393
Black sexy female doctor
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 3,079
 
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss3079
Re: Axe To The Head...And I Laughed!

:l augh
  #6  
● 09-24-2009, 05:48 AM
Faline's Avatar
Faline
Offline:
My Rank: MAJOR
Poster Rank:12
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 93,128
Contributions: 226
 
Mentioned: 91 Post(s)
Quoted: 2009 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 18/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss93128
Re: Axe To The Head...And I Laughed!

Looks like Sloth from the goonies.
hey you guys!!
  #7  
● 11-02-2009, 04:11 PM
dogmorphcian's Avatar
dogmorphcian
Offline:
My Rank: LANCE CORPORAL
Poster Rank:3238
male
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 115
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss115
Re: Axe To The Head...And I Laughed!

lol!
  #8  
● 11-02-2009, 05:14 PM
Willezurmacht's Avatar
Willezurmacht
Offline:
Emotional Vampire
Poster Rank:1004
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 698
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss698
Re: Axe To The Head...And I Laughed!

He made out better than Trotsky.
  #9  
● 04-09-2010, 06:28 AM
Sharon's Avatar
Sharon
Offline:
♚ Legacy Gold Member ♚
Poster Rank:35
Female
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 43,394
Contributions: 204
 
Mentioned: 95 Post(s)
Quoted: 2282 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 18/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss43394
Re: Axe To The Head...And I Laughed!

I'm awful, I looked at this, said "Rave on!" to myself and laughed

The corpse of Bosnian Serb civilian Radivoje Lukic, 59. The Bosnian Muslim paramilitaries “The Mosque Doves” or “Dzamijski Golubovi”, murdered him with an axe to the head.
010-vi.jpg
25.8 KB ·1400 views
▲ 2 Users Say Thank You For This Post:
Cajun, shooterb
  #10  
● 04-09-2010, 07:00 AM
Cajun's Avatar
Cajun
Offline:
My Rank: SERGEANT MAJOR
Poster Rank:299
Bone
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 4,375
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss4375
Re: Axe To The Head...And I Laughed!

Good Post Sada!
▲ This User Says Thank You For This Post:
Sharon


Powered by vBulletin Copyright 2000-2010 Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO