JavaScript and Cookies are required to view this site. Please enable both in your browser settings.
Auch Am Not Going to Work. I Damage the Bike

Auch Am Not Going to Work. I Damage the Bike

Current Rating:

Unlimited Views No Ads No Algorithms Lifetime Account

Documenting Reality

Community Forum · Est. 2006

Join Now
Thread Tools ▾
  #1  
● 04-21-2010, 02:18 PM
bluekiller's Avatar
bluekiller
Offline:
So Fucking Banned
Poster Rank:500
female
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 2,120
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss2120
Auch Am Not Going to Work. I Damage the Bike

12345.jpg
58.2 KB ·24803 views
▲ 2 Users Say Thank You For This Post:
LittleNightmare, rohmell
▼ PROMO FROM DOCUMENTING REALITY
Want to escape?
Join Now
Hidden for upgraded members.
  #2  
● 04-21-2010, 02:45 PM
~Z~'s Avatar
~Z~
Offline:
Iä! Iä! Cthulhu Fhtagn!
Poster Rank:486
Girl :)
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 2,186
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss2186
Re: Auch Am Not Going to Work. I Damage the Bike

Oh and wait! I kinda damaged my face also.
  #3  
● 04-21-2010, 03:52 PM
kellyhound's Avatar
kellyhound
Offline:
✝Mudderator from Hell✝
Poster Rank:10
e-mail
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 96,670
Contributions: 817
 
Mentioned: 476 Post(s)
Quoted: 10344 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
16/20 20/20
Today Posts
11/11 ssss96670
Re: Auch Am Not Going to Work. I Damage the Bike

Good thing the helmet remained intact
  #4  
● 04-21-2010, 03:56 PM
Viking64's Avatar
Viking64
Offline:
★Wizard Of Gore★
Poster Rank:2
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 127,922
Contributions: 1
 
Mentioned: 458 Post(s)
Quoted: 30201 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
17/20 17/20
Today Posts
6/11 sss127922
Re: Auch Am Not Going to Work. I Damage the Bike

I Damage the Bike

You damage the Queen's English also.
  #5  
● 04-21-2010, 08:51 PM
LittleNightmare's Avatar
LittleNightmare
Offline:
~So Much Blood~
Poster Rank:123
Gore Hag
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 13,158
Contributions: 1
 
Mentioned: 28 Post(s)
Quoted: 822 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss13158
Re: Auch Am Not Going to Work. I Damage the Bike

"Auch am not going to work" quote BK post.

Now he's employed as a corpse.
  #6  
● 04-21-2010, 08:59 PM
dooshman's Avatar
dooshman
Offline:
*Born Retard*
Poster Rank:101
Dude
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 16,039
 
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 57 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss16039
Re: Auch Am Not Going to Work. I Damage the Bike

Auch am going to work tomorrow. Auch don't feel like it, but auch gotta pay my bills.
  #7  
● 04-21-2010, 09:06 PM
blancadon's Avatar
blancadon
Offline:
Devient
Poster Rank:266
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 5,293
Contributions: 1
 
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 591 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss5293
Re: Auch Am Not Going to Work. I Damage the Bike

He has that "duh" look on his face.
  #8  
● 04-21-2010, 09:28 PM
dropone's Avatar
dropone
Offline:
My Rank: FIRST SERGEANT
Poster Rank:394
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 3,079
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss3079
Re: Auch Am Not Going to Work. I Damage the Bike

aaww, my butt's hurt! <--- what he said.
  #9  
● 05-20-2010, 02:54 PM
bluekiller's Avatar
bluekiller
Offline:
So Fucking Banned
Poster Rank:500
female
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 2,120
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss2120
Re: Auch Am Not Going to Work. I Damage the Bike

casco.jpg
58.2 KB ·178 views


Powered by vBulletin Copyright 2000-2010 Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO