JavaScript and Cookies are required to view this site. Please enable both in your browser settings.
Aokigahara Forest - Section 3
Old 10-30-2009, 01:13 AM
Shadowkeeper
Offline:
My Rank: MASTER SERGEANT
Poster Rank:510
I'm a dude, dude

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss1950
Quote:
Originally Posted by trey99 View Post
no problem shadow, ill hang them up on the trees to air them out for you ok?
No, no, leave em on - the dead feet smell blends quite well with my undead feet smell.
Old 10-30-2009, 01:15 AM
reaper1880
Offline:
My Rank: LANCE CORPORAL
Poster Rank:3196
male

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss112
in the seventh...dammit i knew i left my skoal somewhere
Old 10-30-2009, 07:28 PM
SocialSuicide
Offline:
My Rank: SERGEANT
Poster Rank:1190
Female

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 17/20
Today Posts
1/11 ssssss511
Wow, thanks for posting. I've been looking for some good photos from Aokigahara for some time now but the most I got was a few skulls and scattered bones. It's such a creepy place, it's so vast and dense that even in broad daylight parts of it are really dark and ominous plus there are caverns and all sorts of nooks from the volcanic rock around Mount Fuji. I watched a couple of documentaries about it, one filmed at night. The people filming came across all sorts of creepy shit aside from bodies. Abandoned tents, torn up photos and drivers licenses, loads of empty pill packets and booze bottles, decaying nooses hanging from trees, clothes, bags full of belongings, an album full of family photos and loads of personal effects scattered about. It seems some people hike deep into the forest and camp for days before they finally top themselves. Every year they send in a team to recover bodies, one year they found 78. The authorities placed signs at the entrance to the forest urging people not to commit suicide and to think of their loved ones but people seem drawn to it, after the Golden Gate bridge it's the worlds second most popular suicide spot. I'd love to go there and explore but I honestly think I'd freak out a bit if I stumbled across a body swinging from a tree in the darkness, even if I was half expecting it. Woods are creepy enough anyway, let alone woods full of decaying corpses It's also meant to be haunted, but maybe that isn't surprising for a place where more than 500 people have taken their own lives. Super spooky. Anyway, I'll shut up now Sorry, I'm just fascinated by the place.

Nice find, thanks
Old 10-30-2009, 11:52 PM
marcus4nz
Offline:
My Rank: LANCE CORPORAL
Poster Rank:1727
male

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss292
well at least they got somewhere to go, must be pretty crappy wanting to top yourself and having no help from the govt. agencies.
Old 10-31-2009, 09:17 AM
Shadowkeeper
Offline:
My Rank: MASTER SERGEANT
Poster Rank:510
I'm a dude, dude

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss1950
It strikes me that this would be a great place to commit a murder, or at least dump a body...wonder how often that happens there, and if the authorities bother to really look into the more suspicious deaths there?
Old 10-31-2009, 11:34 AM
northernlights
Offline:
So Fucking Banned
Poster Rank:180
geemonster is a NONCE

Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Quoted: 3583 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss7802
For some reason, my instinct when I saw the first picture with the femur bone was to pick it up and see if I could hit a baseball with it.