JavaScript and Cookies are required to view this site. Please enable both in your browser settings.
Another Facial Trauma, Shotgun Related I Think

Another Facial Trauma, Shotgun Related I Think

Current Rating:

Unlimited Views No Ads No Algorithms Lifetime Account

Documenting Reality

Community Forum · Est. 2006

Join Now
Thread Tools ▾
  #1  
● 03-01-2009, 03:33 PM
brucefrommexico:)'s Avatar
My Rank: GUNNERY SERGEANT
Poster Rank:674
male
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 1,294
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 18/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss1294
Another Facial Trauma, Shotgun Related I Think

The last picture is a little out of context, yet this guy here has some serious facial trauma, which I think was caused by a shotgun.
a1.JPG
38.4 KB ·7723 views
a2.JPG
44.8 KB ·2458 views
a3.JPG
43.0 KB ·3241 views
a4.JPG
49.8 KB ·6828 views
1072.jpg
45.8 KB ·1695 views
▲ This User Says Thank You For This Post:
melissaalyssa99
▼ PROMO FROM DOCUMENTING REALITY
Natural Disasters & Extreme Weather Events
View Now
Hidden for upgraded members.
  #2  
● 03-01-2009, 03:52 PM
JLO's Avatar
JLO
Offline:
My Rank: FIRST SERGEANT
Poster Rank:452
DR's Poptart
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 2,517
 
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 26 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 18/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss2517
Re: Another Facial Trauma, Shotgun Related I Think

Damn, that dudes face is FUCKED!!
  #3  
● 03-01-2009, 03:55 PM
babyphat
Offline:
My Rank: PRIVATE
Poster Rank:18126
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 3
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 18/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssssss3
Re: Another Facial Trauma, Shotgun Related I Think

whats going on with the bottam three pics?
  #4  
● 03-01-2009, 03:56 PM
brucefrommexico:)'s Avatar
My Rank: GUNNERY SERGEANT
Poster Rank:674
male
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 1,294
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 18/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss1294
Re: Another Facial Trauma, Shotgun Related I Think

i dunno
is him but beaten a lil bit :p
  #5  
● 03-01-2009, 03:59 PM
Pink.'s Avatar
Pink.
Offline:
TROLLBEGONE!!!!!
Poster Rank:23
female
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 59,620
 
Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 10860 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 18/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss59620
Re: Another Facial Trauma, Shotgun Related I Think

i dunno
is him but beaten a lil bit :p
Looks like an Ork or Oruki from Lord of the rings a little bit....
  #6  
● 03-01-2009, 04:02 PM
brucefrommexico:)'s Avatar
My Rank: GUNNERY SERGEANT
Poster Rank:674
male
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 1,294
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 18/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss1294
Re: Another Facial Trauma, Shotgun Related I Think

Looks like an Ork or Oruki from Lord of the rings a little bit....
uehueheuh
  #7  
● 03-01-2009, 05:32 PM
lion's Avatar
lion
Offline:
My Rank: FIRST SERGEANT
Poster Rank:390
male
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 3,082
 
Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 76 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 18/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss3082
Re: Another Facial Trauma, Shotgun Related I Think

did he live?
  #8  
● 03-01-2009, 05:54 PM
brucefrommexico:)'s Avatar
My Rank: GUNNERY SERGEANT
Poster Rank:674
male
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 1,294
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 18/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss1294
Re: Another Facial Trauma, Shotgun Related I Think

idunno lion:p
  #9  
● 03-01-2009, 06:09 PM
Sam...'s Avatar
Sam...
Offline:
My Rank: PRIVATE
Poster Rank:7091
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 28
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 18/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssssss28
Re: Another Facial Trauma, Shotgun Related I Think

It looks like he has pincers. :P
  #10  
● 03-01-2009, 06:10 PM
brucefrommexico:)'s Avatar
My Rank: GUNNERY SERGEANT
Poster Rank:674
male
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 1,294
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 18/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss1294
Re: Another Facial Trauma, Shotgun Related I Think



Powered by vBulletin Copyright 2000-2010 Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO