Contributions: 222

Mentioned: 65 Post(s)
Quoted: 1823 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
5/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss5739
Re: 4 Beheaded in Mexico

1. Many sources will contact the rojas press before they contact the policia. The reporters pay better than the police, so they often have the privilege of arriving in time to document the scene before the law does.

2. Many cartel executions are photographed or filmed by the killers themselves and then uploaded to the public as part of their 'terror' tactics. Many of the Cartel execution videos in the vid section were filmed realtime as they were happening. But just because you see these images or videos here does not mean that the killer(s) uploaded them to DR. Far more likely that the poster in question has simply found one of the many sites used by the cartel to upload their stuff.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Vedderman For This Useful Post:
Noid, Norwegian1, PoetsOfTheFall
Old 02-07-2014, 02:34 PM
Amy
Offline:
Patron Saint of Filth
Poster Rank:1
Contributions: 8

Mentioned: 687 Post(s)
Quoted: 35591 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 sss117864

yeah noid it really isnt that odd once you consider that most of the videos are during the act. Doesnt mean that the video was uploaded by the killer. Different sources, different pics. Once the pics are uploaded they are there to stay so you come across all kinds of pics when searching that have already been posted many other places. Pics taken prior to police finding doesnt mean the poster here has anything to do with taking them.

Noid, PoetsOfTheFall
Old 02-07-2014, 02:46 PM
vipersna
Offline:
Sexican
Poster Rank:163
Resident Nympho
Contributions: 1

Mentioned: 25 Post(s)
Quoted: 3948 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 9/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss6411

ever seen that movie, 8 heads in a duffel bag? Anyone?

Old 02-08-2014, 01:29 AM
Noid
Offline:
My Rank: MASTER SERGEANT
Poster Rank:402
Female.
Contributions: 6

Mentioned: 35 Post(s)
Quoted: 793 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 16/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss2021

Quote:
Originally Posted by vipersna View Post
ever seen that movie, 8 heads in a duffel bag? Anyone?
lol scroll back a few pages I posted a vid clip from that movie.

Old 02-08-2014, 01:31 AM
Noid
Offline:
My Rank: MASTER SERGEANT
Poster Rank:402
Female.
Contributions: 6

Mentioned: 35 Post(s)
Quoted: 793 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 16/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss2021

Quote:
Originally Posted by amyy View Post
yeah noid it really isnt that odd once you consider that most of the videos are during the act. Doesnt mean that the video was uploaded by the killer. Different sources, different pics. Once the pics are uploaded they are there to stay so you come across all kinds of pics when searching that have already been posted many other places. Pics taken prior to police finding doesnt mean the poster here has anything to do with taking them.

true amyy and ty so much i had been awake way too long i think, just amazed me as since the heads were in the back of the truck for some of the pics and not placed on the hood yet, it led me to believe the pics were taken during the act. As u said dosen't mean the poster did it.. but someone involved somewhere may have posted those images originally. I'm impressed at that person finding those. WOW

The Following User Says Thank You to Noid For This Useful Post:
Amy