JavaScript and Cookies are required to view this site. Please enable both in your browser settings.
11 Different Deaths with Info'

11 Different Deaths with Info'

Current Rating:

Unlimited Views No Ads No Algorithms Lifetime Account

Documenting Reality

Community Forum · Est. 2006

Join Now
Thread Tools ▾
  #1  
● 08-07-2018, 02:17 PM
SimoneFlen''s Avatar
SimoneFlen'
Offline:
Für Immer Verloren
Poster Rank:50
Boredom + Despair
Join Date: Sep 2017
Posts: 30,253
Contributions: 666
 
Mentioned: 136 Post(s)
Quoted: 10332 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 9/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss30253
11 Different Deaths with Info'

1. On 5th August 2018 in Manaus, the decomposing body of a man was found.

Click image for larger version

Name:	AA%20%281%29.jpg
Views:	1030
Size:	90.0 KB
ID:	795578
Click image for larger version

Name:	AA%20%282%29.jpg
Views:	914
Size:	49.5 KB
ID:	795577
Click image for larger version

Name:	AA%20%283%29.jpg
Views:	899
Size:	223.5 KB
ID:	795580

2. On 2nd August 2018 in Chilpancingo, Iván Urbina Huitrón was killed.

Iván was working inside his motorbike repair shop when gunmen walked in + shot him in the head.

Click image for larger version

Name:	BB%20%281%29.jpg
Views:	970
Size:	34.2 KB
ID:	795579
Click image for larger version

Name:	BB%20%282%29.jpg
Views:	907
Size:	107.4 KB
ID:	795581
Click image for larger version

Name:	BB%20%283%29.jpg
Views:	913
Size:	32.8 KB
ID:	795582


3. In Santa María del Río on 23rd Jul 2018, the body of a 24 year old Maria Antonia was found.

She had been killed with a knife + her boyfriend is the main suspect. Maria leaves behind 2 children.

Click image for larger version

Name:	CC%20%281%29.jpg
Views:	899
Size:	76.6 KB
ID:	795583
Click image for larger version

Name:	CC%20%282%29.jpg
Views:	862
Size:	144.3 KB
ID:	795584
Click image for larger version

Name:	CC%20%283%29.jpg
Views:	870
Size:	118.3 KB
ID:	795585
Click image for larger version

Name:	CC%20%284%29.jpg
Views:	877
Size:	104.8 KB
ID:	795586
Click image for larger version

Name:	CC%20%285%29.jpg
Views:	871
Size:	106.8 KB
ID:	795587
Click image for larger version

Name:	CC%20%286%29.jpg
Views:	896
Size:	115.4 KB
ID:	795588
Click image for larger version

Name:	CC%20%287%29.jpg
Views:	905
Size:	60.7 KB
ID:	795589


4. Yesterday afternoon (6th August 2018) in Santa Fe, the body of a man was found. The man did not appear to have drowned. There were marks to his knees + it's not yet known if it was suicide or a murder.

Click image for larger version

Name:	DD%20%281%29.jpg
Views:	917
Size:	79.4 KB
ID:	795590
Click image for larger version

Name:	DD%20%282%29.jpg
Views:	955
Size:	52.4 KB
ID:	795591
Click image for larger version

Name:	DD%20%283%29.jpg
Views:	902
Size:	29.8 KB
ID:	795592
Click image for larger version

Name:	DD%20%284%29.jpg
Views:	1105
Size:	37.7 KB
ID:	795593
Click image for larger version

Name:	DD%20%285%29.jpg
Views:	917
Size:	66.3 KB
ID:	795594


5. On the afternoon of 17th June 2016 in Jorge Teixeira, 55 year old Lina Andrade Matos was found dead.

Lina's 15 year old grandson had found her body, which had been stabbed.

3 days later, 22 year old Marlisson da Silva Lima, who lived in the same street as Lina, was arrested for the murder + confessed. He also revealed that after the murder, he stole some of Lina's belongings which he then sold.

Marlisson claimed that he killed Lina as she was always having a go at him for consuming drugs outside her home.

Click image for larger version

Name:	EE%20%281%29.jpg
Views:	947
Size:	55.1 KB
ID:	795595
Click image for larger version

Name:	EE%20%282%29.jpg
Views:	885
Size:	310.2 KB
ID:	795596


6. No info

Click image for larger version

Name:	FF.jpg
Views:	1064
Size:	28.4 KB
ID:	795597


7. On 11th May 2016, 33 year old Lucilene Barauna da Costa was found dead.

Police suspect that due to her injuries, she was hit by a car.

Her body was identified by relatives the next day. Friends of Lucilene stated that she had an alcohol problem. She also had 7 children!

Click image for larger version

Name:	GG.jpg
Views:	1129
Size:	49.9 KB
ID:	795598


8. On 30th August 2015, to decomposing body of a woman was found.

Click image for larger version

Name:	HH%20%281%29.jpg
Views:	1058
Size:	39.0 KB
ID:	795599
Click image for larger version

Name:	HH%20%282%29.jpg
Views:	911
Size:	143.1 KB
ID:	795600
Click image for larger version

Name:	HH%20%283%29.jpg
Views:	958
Size:	114.1 KB
ID:	795601


9. In April 2013 in Cajazeiras, the body of a woman was found. It appeared that the woman was raped, killed then dumped.

Click image for larger version

Name:	II.jpg
Views:	887
Size:	22.8 KB
ID:	795602


10. On 2nd May 2016 in Parauapebas the body of a woman was found. She had been stabbed + stoned to death.

Due to the markings around the body, police suspect that the woman was stabbed, dragged about 100 yards, raped + then stoned to death.

Click image for larger version

Name:	JJ%20%281%29.jpg
Views:	892
Size:	125.3 KB
ID:	795603
Click image for larger version

Name:	JJ%20%282%29.jpg
Views:	923
Size:	117.3 KB
ID:	795604


11. In December 2014 in Santa Maria, the body of Janaina Alves was found. She had been strangled to death + there were signs of sexual violence.

Name:  KK%20%281%29.jpg
Views: 900
Size:  26.8 KB
Click image for larger version

Name:	KK%20%282%29.jpg
Views:	1086
Size:	92.1 KB
ID:	795606
Click image for larger version

Name:	KK%20%283%29.jpg
Views:	1021
Size:	122.5 KB
ID:	795607


*Thank you to kellyhound for the image below*
Thread Contributions
another.jpg
91.7 KB ·1025 views
Contributors to this thread: kellyhound (817)
__________________
"I'd give the world for the chance just to see your face again. Still I pretend that you're still standing by."
▲ 15 Users Say Thank You For This Post:
Caf002, Delrio127, GiJoe7898, habsphannn, kellyhound, Lil_Lisa, Moloko, MonkeyJones1980, myfhs123, Niantha, obelix, Razorhead, suspect_zero, William May, Zeeta
▼ PROMO FROM DOCUMENTING REALITY
Real Amateur Street Fighting Videos
View Now
Hidden for upgraded members.
  #2  
● 08-07-2018, 02:47 PM
Moloko
Offline:
So Fucking Banned
Poster Rank:116
*** WHITE RACE TRAITOR AIDING THE JEWS IN THEIR QUEST FOR WORLD DOMINATION ***
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 13,896
 
Mentioned: 35 Post(s)
Quoted: 11266 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 18/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss13896
Re: 11 Different Deaths with Info'

The body wearing the pink top looks like a child or, at the very least, a young girl. Very sad.
▲ 2 Users Say Thank You For This Post:
obelix, SimoneFlen'
  #3  
● 08-07-2018, 02:53 PM
suspect_zero's Avatar
suspect_zero
Offline:
My Rank: CORPORAL
Poster Rank:1518
Male
Join Date: Apr 2018
Posts: 376
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 60 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 9/20
Today Posts
1/11 ssssss376
Re: 11 Different Deaths with Info'

#1 was at first mistaken for the body of a missing policeman, but that policeman has since been found dead in a trunk.
  #4  
● 08-07-2018, 03:08 PM
Vedderman's Avatar
Vedderman
Offline:
Curmudgeonly Jackwagon
Poster Rank:185
Country Trash
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 8,314
Contributions: 281
 
Mentioned: 198 Post(s)
Quoted: 3678 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
3/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss8314
Re: 11 Different Deaths with Info'

The last ~5 sets are already on here, most of them uncensored (I am certain of it, as I believe I am the one who originally uploaded them). But given the age it's going to take some work to dig them up. I'll give it a go later on when I finish my beer.
▲ This User Says Thank You For This Post:
Draydan
  #5  
● 08-07-2018, 03:51 PM
K53's Avatar
K53
Offline:
My Rank: MAJOR
Poster Rank:169
Join Date: Jul 2015
Posts: 9,325
 
Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 1583 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
3/20 12/20
Today Posts
1/11 sssss9325
Re: 11 Different Deaths with Info'

Great photo journalism.
Thanks for sharing.
▲ 2 Users Say Thank You For This Post:
obelix, SimoneFlen'
  #6  
● 08-07-2018, 05:04 PM
SimoneFlen''s Avatar
SimoneFlen'
Offline:
Für Immer Verloren
Poster Rank:50
Boredom + Despair
Join Date: Sep 2017
Posts: 30,253
Contributions: 666
 
Mentioned: 136 Post(s)
Quoted: 10332 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 9/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss30253
Re: 11 Different Deaths with Info'

#1 was at first mistaken for the body of a missing policeman, but that policeman has since been found dead in a trunk.
Yep, I've been following that case for days now! The death photo has just been released so I finally got to make a thread on it. It was a woman not a man (she did look like a bloke though).

Here it is: https://www.documentingreality.com/f...ot-car-189358/
__________________
"I'd give the world for the chance just to see your face again. Still I pretend that you're still standing by."
▲ This User Says Thank You For This Post:
suspect_zero
  #7  
● 08-07-2018, 05:06 PM
SimoneFlen''s Avatar
SimoneFlen'
Offline:
Für Immer Verloren
Poster Rank:50
Boredom + Despair
Join Date: Sep 2017
Posts: 30,253
Contributions: 666
 
Mentioned: 136 Post(s)
Quoted: 10332 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 9/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss30253
Re: 11 Different Deaths with Info'

The last ~5 sets are already on here, most of them uncensored (I am certain of it, as I believe I am the one who originally uploaded them). But given the age it's going to take some work to dig them up. I'll give it a go later on when I finish my beer.
I did do a reverse image search on all those but nothing came up from this site, so I just assumed they weren't here (since loads of others that I was checking at the same time came up as being on here). Never mind.
__________________
"I'd give the world for the chance just to see your face again. Still I pretend that you're still standing by."
  #8  
● 08-07-2018, 05:10 PM
Vedderman's Avatar
Vedderman
Offline:
Curmudgeonly Jackwagon
Poster Rank:185
Country Trash
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 8,314
Contributions: 281
 
Mentioned: 198 Post(s)
Quoted: 3678 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
3/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss8314
Re: 11 Different Deaths with Info'

I did do a reverse image search on all those but nothing came up from this site, so I just assumed they weren't here (since loads of others that I was checking at the same time came up as being on here). Never mind.
After many years I still haven't got a fiddler's clue as to what triggers hits in reverse image search and doesn't.

Like I said, not blaming you for reposting them. they're old enough that without reverse searching or actual names, finding them is needle in a haystack shit. KH is often good at finding ancient reposts, but he hasn't jumped on these yet. I'll sort it out, or not.

It isn't the repost aspect that bugs me, I never really care much about that. I just think there are more complete/uncensored sets of each event so it's worth finding them.
▲ This User Says Thank You For This Post:
SimoneFlen'
  #9  
● 08-07-2018, 05:25 PM
Vedderman's Avatar
Vedderman
Offline:
Curmudgeonly Jackwagon
Poster Rank:185
Country Trash
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 8,314
Contributions: 281
 
Mentioned: 198 Post(s)
Quoted: 3678 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
3/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss8314
Re: 11 Different Deaths with Info'

Here's #10

https://www.documentingreality.com/f...rblock-164993/
▲ 4 Users Say Thank You For This Post:
fuxkily, hca66, obelix, SimoneFlen'
  #10  
● 08-09-2018, 02:25 AM
Brandooo's Avatar
Brandooo
Offline:
My Rank: SERGEANT
Poster Rank:1062
I stick it in you.
Join Date: Aug 2017
Posts: 633
 
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 287 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 9/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss633
Re: 11 Different Deaths with Info'

Number 8


Powered by vBulletin Copyright 2000-2010 Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO