Contributions: 1

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 41 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
2/20 6/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss123
Re: List of True Crime Podcasts

A few of these are on, or were formerly on, my podcast’s network: Murderly. You can check them all out at https://murder.ly/
If anyone is interested, I host Martinis and the Macabre with my husband. It’s a comedy podcast about all things macabre and is full of dark humor. We can be found on the Murder.ly site or at www.martinisandthemacabre.com.

Old 06-20-2019, 08:28 AM
BryanXavier
Offline:
Fiscally Irresponsible
Poster Rank:74
Male
Contributions: 1

Mentioned: 45 Post(s)
Quoted: 6560 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
8/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss15705

To Live and Die in LA.

Sorry if repost

Old 06-22-2019, 09:56 AM
Bastet
Offline:
My Rank: FIRST SERGEANT
Poster Rank:360

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 147 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 13/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss2504

If anyone's interested in learning more about Finnish crimes, please don't hesitate to dial to the True Crime Finland podcast Don't let the presenter Minna fool you with her sweet voice, she knows her business and is extremely thorough in her research, occasionally utilizing outside researchers as well. It's sort of crazy how many brutal and extraordinary crimes this small a country has experienced: infanticides, some world class serial killers, school shootings, cannibalism, some really strange scam schemes and such. Feel free to try the podcast out yourself

The Following User Says Thank You to Bastet For This Useful Post:
BryanXavier
Old 07-10-2019, 09:23 AM
Faline
Offline:
❤GoreGoddess❤
Poster Rank:3
Contributions: 226

Mentioned: 88 Post(s)
Quoted: 1937 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
3/20 16/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss93315

Anyone interested in the East Area Rapist/Golden State Killer should listen to a new podcast called "Man in the Window".

It is by a lady called Paige St. John and not only goes over his crimes but speaks to people that knew him like his neighbours and friends. She also speaks to the famous Bonnie. Bonnie is the woman that Joseph was engaged to and broke his heart. He was heard whispering at one of the scenes "i hate you Bonnie".

Well worth a listen

Old 07-11-2019, 08:47 AM
trey99
Offline:
My Rank: GUNNERY SERGEANT
Poster Rank:482

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 83 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
3/20 16/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss1597

Quote:
Originally Posted by Faline View Post
Anyone interested in the East Area Rapist/Golden State Killer should listen to a new podcast called "Man in the Window".

It is by a lady called Paige St. John and not only goes over his crimes but speaks to people that knew him like his neighbours and friends. She also speaks to the famous Bonnie. Bonnie is the woman that Joseph was engaged to and broke his heart. He was heard whispering at one of the scenes "i hate you Bonnie".

Well worth a listen
Been listening in on a lot if these crime podcasts etc.. I also listen to Dan Savage, he can be good sometimes, he talks about sex and all that jazz, but it is good because you get some people ringing in asking all kinds of crazy shit lol. I recently listen to a podcast and that dude dirty John. Man was he manipulative.. they actually have a Netflix show about him now.

The Following User Says Thank You to trey99 For This Useful Post:
Faline
Old 07-16-2019, 03:46 AM
Faline
Offline:
❤GoreGoddess❤
Poster Rank:3
Contributions: 226

Mentioned: 88 Post(s)
Quoted: 1937 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
3/20 16/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss93315

Quote:
Originally Posted by trey99 View Post
Been listening in on a lot if these crime podcasts etc.. I also listen to Dan Savage, he can be good sometimes, he talks about sex and all that jazz, but it is good because you get some people ringing in asking all kinds of crazy shit lol. I recently listen to a podcast and that dude dirty John. Man was he manipulative.. they actually have a Netflix show about him now.
I have subscribed to that podcast but not got around to listening yet. I have watched the documentary on Netflix though and the show. What a total nutter

I am a massive crime podcast fan, i listen each day to something. There is a Netflix one called "you can't make this up" which is basically a podcast that talks about the documentaries or shows on Netflix but in more detail.

Quote:
Dig into the real stories behind Netflix Original true crime stories– how our filmmakers got access, what ended up on the cutting room floor, and even the impact a Netflix show can have on the real lives of its subjects.
https://podtail.com/en/podcast/you-can-t-make-this-up/