JavaScript and Cookies are required to view this site. Please enable both in your browser settings.
Animal Camouflage

Animal Camouflage

Current Rating:
Unlimited Views No Ads No Algorithms Lifetime Account

Documenting Reality

Community Forum · Est. 2006

Join Now
Tools ▾
  #1  
● 03-24-2009, 08:55 AM
GODREKR's Avatar
GODREKR
Offline: Offline
✖ The Antique Christ ✖
Poster Rank:106
Gonzo Punk
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 15,478
Contributions: 62
Joined Jan 2009·Rank #106
 
15,478Posts
39,139Thanked
2,046Quoted
23Mentioned
62Contrib.
Animal Camouflage

Animals camouflage themselves in nature for protection and hunting.
1a.jpg
10.1 KB ·1092 views
2a.jpg
60.1 KB ·415 views
3a.jpg
50.9 KB ·361 views
4a.jpg
64.4 KB ·484 views
5a.jpg
79.0 KB ·729 views
6a.jpg
52.6 KB ·450 views
7a.jpg
40.5 KB ·622 views
8a.jpg
77.8 KB ·480 views
9a.jpg
63.1 KB ·443 views
10a.jpg
23.4 KB ·489 views
11a.jpg
61.7 KB ·470 views
12a.jpg
82.2 KB ·421 views
13a.jpg
76.7 KB ·580 views
14a.jpg
49.5 KB ·473 views
15a.jpg
50.5 KB ·392 views
16a.jpg
70.1 KB ·1396 views
17a.jpg
64.3 KB ·479 views
18a.jpg
77.7 KB ·477 views
▲ This User Says Thank You For This Post:
☠ Sting ☠
▼ PROMO FROM DOCUMENTING REALITY
You’ve wasted more on worse.
Join Now
Hidden for upgraded members.
  #2  
● 03-24-2009, 08:30 PM
Sharon's Avatar
Sharon
Offline: Offline
♚ Legacy Gold Member ♚
Poster Rank:35
Female
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 43,321
Contributions: 233
Joined Nov 2008·Rank #35
 
43,321Posts
76,137Thanked
2,282Quoted
95Mentioned
233Contrib.
Re: Animal Camouflage

They are beautiful pics Rekr I enjoyed spotting the animals! Nature is an amazing thing and I never bore of it. This is a top class, artistic post
  #3  
● 03-25-2009, 12:05 AM
Soar's Avatar
Soar
Offline: Offline
☢
Poster Rank:83
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 18,644
Contributions: 58
Joined Oct 2006·Rank #83
 
18,644Posts
12,254Thanked
2,921Quoted
96Mentioned
58Contrib.
Re: Animal Camouflage

Amazing.

Great post.
  #4  
● 03-25-2009, 12:08 AM
chris's Avatar
chris
Offline: Offline
★ ★ GENERAL ★ ★
Poster Rank:37
male
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 42,236
Contributions: 36
Joined Oct 2006·Rank #37
 
42,236Posts
101,413Thanked
21,243Quoted
2,273Mentioned
36Contrib.
Re: Animal Camouflage

freaking awesome!
__________________
Support the site and our continued existance by upgrading to a Green Name
  #5  
● 03-25-2009, 01:13 AM
GODREKR's Avatar
GODREKR
Offline: Offline
✖ The Antique Christ ✖
Poster Rank:106
Gonzo Punk
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 15,478
Contributions: 62
Joined Jan 2009·Rank #106
 
15,478Posts
39,139Thanked
2,046Quoted
23Mentioned
62Contrib.
Re: Animal Camouflage

Thanks guys! I wasn't sure if you would like them.
  #6  
● 03-25-2009, 01:58 AM
FireFlyGuts's Avatar
FireFlyGuts
Offline: Offline
★ Legacy Member ★
Poster Rank:364
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 3,380
Joined Feb 2009·Rank #364
 
3,380Posts
8,112Thanked
74Quoted
3Mentioned
0Contrib.
Re: Animal Camouflage

Awesome, I am sure I missed some. The gravelly one baffled me, honestly, I've found Waldo faster.
  #7  
● 03-25-2009, 02:26 AM
GODREKR's Avatar
GODREKR
Offline: Offline
✖ The Antique Christ ✖
Poster Rank:106
Gonzo Punk
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 15,478
Contributions: 62
Joined Jan 2009·Rank #106
 
15,478Posts
39,139Thanked
2,046Quoted
23Mentioned
62Contrib.
Re: Animal Camouflage

Awesome, I am sure I missed some. The gravelly one baffled me, honestly, I've found Waldo faster.
I'm not telling. You have to figure them out for yourself.
  #8  
● 03-25-2009, 09:44 AM
Sharon's Avatar
Sharon
Offline: Offline
♚ Legacy Gold Member ♚
Poster Rank:35
Female
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 43,321
Contributions: 233
Joined Nov 2008·Rank #35
 
43,321Posts
76,137Thanked
2,282Quoted
95Mentioned
233Contrib.
Re: Animal Camouflage

Awesome, I am sure I missed some. The gravelly one baffled me, honestly, I've found Waldo faster.
I spotted it!!!!! ;op
  #9  
● 03-25-2009, 11:28 AM
Ghost1991's Avatar
Ghost1991
Offline: Offline
My Rank: GUNNERY SERGEANT
Poster Rank:689
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 1,258
Joined Nov 2008·Rank #689
 
1,258Posts
605Thanked
4Quoted
0Mentioned
0Contrib.
Re: Animal Camouflage

The 4th and 5th pic i didn't see the thing at all lol
  #10  
● 03-25-2009, 11:28 AM
Ghost1991's Avatar
Ghost1991
Offline: Offline
My Rank: GUNNERY SERGEANT
Poster Rank:689
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 1,258
Joined Nov 2008·Rank #689
 
1,258Posts
605Thanked
4Quoted
0Mentioned
0Contrib.
Re: Animal Camouflage

great post though


Powered by vBulletin Copyright 2000-2010 Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO