JavaScript and Cookies are required to view this site. Please enable both in your browser settings.
Some Freaky Old House I Used to Get Fucked Up in

Some Freaky Old House I Used to Get Fucked Up in

Current Rating:
Unlimited Views No Ads No Algorithms Lifetime Account

Documenting Reality

Community Forum · Est. 2006

Join Now
Tools ▾
  #1  
● 06-04-2013, 11:19 AM
DEWBZ's Avatar
DEWBZ
Offline: Offline
DETECTIVE JOHN KIMBAL!
Poster Rank:214
cocksack
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 7,139
Joined Apr 2010·Rank #214
 
7,139Posts
4,626Thanked
686Quoted
8Mentioned
0Contrib.
Some Freaky Old House I Used to Get Fucked Up in

I don't have much as to why this place is abandoned considering its location in Sarasota but what I can say its that its weirdly constructed. The indoor pool, underground pump house (weird for southwest Florida), barn with undead sprayed across the front of it, and this random ass hole in the garage. My friend tried lifting that stone and almost shit his pants it was so heavy. Wonder what it was there for
IMAG0465.jpg
1.30 MB ·598 views
IMAG0466.jpg
1.17 MB ·738 views
IMAG0467.jpg
1.15 MB ·605 views
IMAG0469.jpg
1.59 MB ·672 views
IMAG0470.jpg
1.26 MB ·698 views
IMAG0472.jpg
1.43 MB ·642 views
IMAG0473.jpg
1.26 MB ·624 views
IMAG0475.jpg
1.04 MB ·538 views
IMAG0478.jpg
1.29 MB ·626 views
IMAG0490.jpg
1.24 MB ·592 views
IMAG0482.jpg
1.49 MB ·576 views
IMAG0483.jpg
1.20 MB ·631 views
IMAG0491.jpg
1.35 MB ·644 views
IMAG0492.jpg
1,003.8 KB ·594 views
IMAG0497.jpg
1.23 MB ·704 views
IMAG0498.jpg
1.20 MB ·571 views
▲ 9 Users Say Thank You For This Post:
BLVCK, Faline, FunkPumpkin, K9Grip, Kelseecat65, martyl63, michmi, Oswald2001, William May
▼ PROMO FROM DOCUMENTING REALITY
Real Amateur Street Fighting Videos
View Now
Hidden for upgraded members.
  #2  
● 06-04-2013, 01:09 PM
DEWBZ's Avatar
DEWBZ
Offline: Offline
DETECTIVE JOHN KIMBAL!
Poster Rank:214
cocksack
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 7,139
Joined Apr 2010·Rank #214
 
7,139Posts
4,626Thanked
686Quoted
8Mentioned
0Contrib.
Re: Some Freaky Old House I Used to Get Fucked Up in

The place is still in the same state, just blocked off with barbwire fencing
  #3  
● 06-04-2013, 03:50 PM
jbell0129's Avatar
jbell0129
Offline: Offline
♚ Legacy Gold Member ♚
Poster Rank:274
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 5,048
Joined Aug 2010·Rank #274
 
5,048Posts
3,902Thanked
268Quoted
0Mentioned
0Contrib.
Re: Some Freaky Old House I Used to Get Fucked Up in

seems lovely!
  #4  
● 06-06-2013, 02:06 AM
BloodOnSnow88's Avatar
BloodOnSnow88
Offline: Offline
My Rank: PRIVATE
Poster Rank:10124
male
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 14
Joined Jul 2010·Rank #10,124
 
14Posts
9Thanked
0Quoted
0Mentioned
0Contrib.
Re: Some Freaky Old House I Used to Get Fucked Up in

Someone can't spell weird ;)
Looks sick though. Reminds of a house near me (since been done up) but the upstairs had one door that was always locked and someone had spray painted "THE OLD MAN IS BREEZY" next to it. Needless to say I didn't go there again.
  #5  
● 06-06-2013, 01:46 PM
Faline's Avatar
Faline
Offline: Offline
My Rank: MAJOR
Poster Rank:12
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 93,062
Contributions: 239
Joined Jun 2009·Rank #12
 
93,062Posts
137,673Thanked
2,009Quoted
91Mentioned
239Contrib.
Re: Some Freaky Old House I Used to Get Fucked Up in

Nice place
▲ This User Says Thank You For This Post:
DEWBZ
  #6  
● 06-07-2013, 12:27 PM
DEWBZ's Avatar
DEWBZ
Offline: Offline
DETECTIVE JOHN KIMBAL!
Poster Rank:214
cocksack
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 7,139
Joined Apr 2010·Rank #214
 
7,139Posts
4,626Thanked
686Quoted
8Mentioned
0Contrib.
Re: Some Freaky Old House I Used to Get Fucked Up in

Looks like it used to be.
  #7  
● 06-07-2013, 03:41 PM
kellyhound's Avatar
kellyhound
Online Online
✝Mudderator from Hell✝
Poster Rank:10
e-mail
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 96,617
Contributions: 901
Joined Oct 2006·Rank #10
 
96,617Posts
542,747Thanked
10,361Quoted
478Mentioned
901Contrib.
Re: Some Freaky Old House I Used to Get Fucked Up in

is your friend spiderman ?
  #8  
● 06-07-2013, 04:35 PM
DEWBZ's Avatar
DEWBZ
Offline: Offline
DETECTIVE JOHN KIMBAL!
Poster Rank:214
cocksack
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 7,139
Joined Apr 2010·Rank #214
 
7,139Posts
4,626Thanked
686Quoted
8Mentioned
0Contrib.
Re: Some Freaky Old House I Used to Get Fucked Up in

Lol
IMAG0498.jpg
1.20 MB ·495 views
  #9  
● 06-09-2013, 02:01 AM
bmw_mooch
Offline: Offline
My Rank: PRIVATE
Poster Rank:19349
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 3
Joined May 2010·Rank #19,349
 
3Posts
0Thanked
1Quoted
0Mentioned
0Contrib.
Re: Some Freaky Old House I Used to Get Fucked Up in

How crazy that this is in Sarasota! Where exactly is it? I'm in Bradenton.
  #10  
● 06-10-2013, 01:07 PM
Sharon's Avatar
Sharon
Offline: Offline
♚ Legacy Gold Member ♚
Poster Rank:35
Female
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 43,321
Contributions: 233
Joined Nov 2008·Rank #35
 
43,321Posts
76,137Thanked
2,282Quoted
95Mentioned
233Contrib.
Re: Some Freaky Old House I Used to Get Fucked Up in

Charming
▲ This User Says Thank You For This Post:
GregK


Powered by vBulletin Copyright 2000-2010 Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO