Quoted: 32188 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
16/20 9/20
Today Posts
5/11 ssss52250
Re: Trump Supporter Kills Himself After Capitol Insurrection

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krusen72 View Post
There's definitely different rules for Trump supporters.
Yes, there are, they are fucking morons that don't deserve any sympathy the way normal people do.

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Steve For This Useful Post:
dankboosh, HairyHarry, SalemSaberhagen, Simone
The Following Users Say Fuck Off To This Post By Steve:
4treyu
Old 01-24-2021, 01:05 AM
alzy1982
Offline:
My Rank: LANCE CORPORAL
Poster Rank:2241
Male

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss160

Quote:
Originally Posted by SusanMarie View Post
Under democracy one party always devotes its chief energies to trying to prove that the other party is unfit to rule - and both commonly succeed, and are right.
I love this!

Old 02-06-2021, 11:23 PM
SalemSaberhagen
Offline:
My Rank: CORPORAL
Poster Rank:1387
Female

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 103 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
2/20 13/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss336

Can't have been much of a family man if he supported Trump, who is the epitome of anti family and anti-morals. I bet this joker called himself a 'Christian' too. The absolute gall. The amount of people suiciding over that Cult Leader Trump may rival Jonestown soon. These people are deeply mentally ill. And in America, you allow people like that access to guns.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SalemSaberhagen For This Useful Post:
dankboosh, Steve
Old 02-06-2021, 11:27 PM
SalemSaberhagen
Offline:
Female

Activity Longevity
2/20 13/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss336

Quote:
Originally Posted by rabbit929 View Post
Something about it just doesn’t seem to really add up.
That’s a fairly educated man, who allegedly threw it away for nothing. Just doesn’t make much sense.
You'd think so, but he was clearly in deep and brainwashed like most Trump supporters were/are. When people are in the grip of a Cult, nothing they do or say makes sense. The fact the equivalent of Jim Jones was able to become President, and no one did a thing to stop it, speaks volumes about how fucked up beyond all recognition America is. People dying over a maggot who wouldn't even piss on them if they were on fire. It would make as much sense to suicide over a rock star.

dankboosh, Steve
Old 02-06-2021, 11:33 PM
SalemSaberhagen
Offline:
Female

Activity Longevity
2/20 13/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss336

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve View Post
If he was a dedicated family man suicide wouldn't have entered his head. He was a weak little man that couldn't take whatever punishment was coming his way.
Totally. Imagine a 'family man' being so cruel as to allow your own family to find you like *that*! That will never leave his wife's memory. If you're going to do it, at the very least go somewhere where you won't be found by family first. Not much of a 'family man' to let own family find you like that!

dankboosh, Steve
Old 02-06-2021, 11:36 PM
SalemSaberhagen
Offline:
Female

Activity Longevity
2/20 13/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss336

Quote:
Originally Posted by niknik View Post
So everyone who's committed suicide is weak, and not a loving family person? Or are there different rules for Trump supporters?
Trump supporters aren't family people to begin with, so lets get that out of the way. Secondly, I do not believe those who commit suicide are weak. What I do believe though is that doing that in the family home, allowing your own family to find such a bloodbath like that, is just cruel, evil and selfish. If you are going to shoot yourself at least do it where your family won't be the first ones on the scene.

The Following User Says Thank You to SalemSaberhagen For This Useful Post:
dankboosh
Old 02-06-2021, 11:38 PM
SalemSaberhagen
Offline:
Female

Activity Longevity
2/20 13/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss336

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clubhouse View Post
So, as a result of Trump losing the election he's decides suicide is the answer and despite knowing the pain and loss his family and friends will suffer he seems to have felt that Trump was more important to his life? Perhaps he has a history of depression, even so its a sad situation.
When a Cult leader is more important than your family, you know they've drunk the koolaid for a long time.

dankboosh
Old 02-06-2021, 11:43 PM
SalemSaberhagen
Offline:
Female

Activity Longevity
2/20 13/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss336

Quote:
Originally Posted by niknik View Post
I don't think the real reason is known or hasn't been released.

But he probably already had a depression problem. And maybe it was the fact he got arrested, was facing some charges, although I don't think serious charges. And possibly he lost his job, either before or after his arrest.

Its a national pastime for the left to identify conservatives on video doing something they disagree with. And then calling their employer a hundred times with complaints to get them fired.

The left are weird like that. Trump supporter who entered a government building during a protest/riot. He's a treasonous racist, who deserves no job or livelihood.

Black guy who allegedly raped a woman with her 1 year old child lying in the bed next to her. Assaulted her on several other occasions. Goes to her apartment where he has a restraining order not to go. Try's stealing her car. Cops come to arrest him, he fights the cops. Then tries to escape the seen by stealing a car with 3 young children in the backseat. Which is kidnapping. The cops shoot and injure the guy to prevent the kidnapping. Plus there seems to also be a knife involved.

The left hold massive protest and riots. And raise more than 2 million dollars for the guy.
As if we needed any more proof that the far right are racist. An article about a white far right extremist, and the *only* way you can argue against it is by slandering a black man. Hang your head in shame.

dankboosh
Old 02-07-2021, 01:23 AM
rabbit929
Offline:
My Rank: SERGEANT
Poster Rank:813
Unfavorable Monstrosity

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 373 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
2/20 16/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss779

Quote:
Originally Posted by SalemSaberhagen View Post
You'd think so, but he was clearly in deep and brainwashed like most Trump supporters were/are. When people are in the grip of a Cult, nothing they do or say makes sense. The fact the equivalent of Jim Jones was able to become President, and no one did a thing to stop it, speaks volumes about how fucked up beyond all recognition America is. People dying over a maggot who wouldn't even piss on them if they were on fire. It would make as much sense to suicide over a rock star.
Where does all this nonsensical bullshit come from? Claiming trumps the cult side? When most of us would consider the latter to be true.
You libtards pop up all over the place spouting this bullshit blinded by hatred, and we have all just gotten used to it.

The Following User Says Thank You to rabbit929 For This Useful Post:
DarkAngelEdge
The Following 2 Users Said Fuck Off to rabbit929 For This Post:
dankboosh, SalemSaberhagen
Old 02-07-2021, 01:52 AM
SalemSaberhagen
Offline:
Female

Activity Longevity
2/20 13/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss336

Quote:
Originally Posted by rabbit929 View Post
Where does all this nonsensical bullshit come from? Claiming trumps the cult side? When most of us would consider the latter to be true.
You libtards pop up all over the place spouting this bullshit blinded by hatred, and we have all just gotten used to it.
What a joke! Total gaslighting and deflection, blinded by hatred, right down to the abusive 'libtards'. Anyone who isn't ultra far right can see just how dangerous and Cult-like Trump and his supporters are. You don't see people on the left buying Biden flags, caps, etc. And committing sedition by attempting a coup, all because they GULLIBLY believed, WITHOUT QUESTION, Trump's LIES about the election. Just look at QAnon, the central group around the Trump Cult. I rest my case on that, alone. Everything about Trump is a dangerous cult, and as usual, far right extremists are brainwashed and cult-like in their thinking and behaviour.

dankboosh, Steve