Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 1/20
Today Posts
1/11 sssssss15
Re: Is This Really Happening in School?

Quote:
Originally Posted by the hawk View Post
I mean she's not wrong. Some people are just selfish. "I'm young and healthy so I don't care." Maybe think about other people for a change. It's a fucking shot in the arm. What are you scared of a vaccination? Y'all been brainwashed by anti vax echo chambers. I'm vaccinated and lo and behold I still live and breathe. The real snowflakes are the ones that perpetually call others snowflakes. Get a fucking grip.

Old 09-22-2021, 03:14 AM
My Rank: SERGEANT
Poster Rank:939

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 168 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
3/20 5/20
Today Posts
2/11 ssssss648

It's not about if it's good or bad, or easy or hard, it's about, my choice, bitch....

Quote:
I mean she's not wrong. Some people are just selfish. "I'm young and healthy so I don't care." Maybe think about other people for a change. It's a fucking shot in the arm. What are you scared of a vaccination? Y'all been brainwashed by anti vax echo chambers. I'm vaccinated and lo and behold I still live and breathe. The real snowflakes are the ones that perpetually call others snowflakes. Get a fucking grip.

The Following User Says Thank You to RogerSmithLikesDrugs For This Useful Post:
arsonist_1
Old 09-25-2021, 04:21 AM
jdog77
Offline:
My Rank: PRIVATE
Poster Rank:11253

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 16/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssssss9

What a dumb bitch trying to be edgy.. trying to fit in with kids and talk they way they do. even if you are that age and speak that way, for god's sake don't do it in a school. Obviously somebody is gonna record it, everyone has a smart phone, and this bitch deserves to be fired for cursing and acting so unprofessional. Not to mention the bad influence being left on these already maladjusted kids.

You know, it kinda sucks getting older, but at the same time, I am so god damn grateful for not having to grow up in the last decade.

Old 09-26-2021, 12:33 AM
DarthArchon
Offline:
My Rank: LANCE CORPORAL
Poster Rank:2846
male

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
2/20 16/20
Today Posts
1/11 ssssss118

Quote:
Originally Posted by FuManBoobs View Post
"But dah vaxine is expramental! I don't trust mah govment!"

Where do they go when they get sick? To the same fucking hospital that uses the same tried and tested science as what's in vaccines. Can't win with people that fucking stupid. Leftist/right wing, give it a label and attack that because they sure as shit don't have any actual grounds for their dumb fucking beliefs.
They also don't ever do their "research" anytime any other medicine is being prescribed to them... But if they see people starting to talk about it in facebook's group. That's when they become doctors at the youtube university.

Old 09-26-2021, 12:39 AM
DarthArchon
Offline:
My Rank: LANCE CORPORAL
Poster Rank:2846
male

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
2/20 16/20
Today Posts
1/11 ssssss118

Quote:
Originally Posted by RogerSmithLikesDrugs View Post
It's not about if it's good or bad, or easy or hard, it's about, my choice, bitch....
You don't realize you engineer a world where we all lose our freedom because you're too stupid. Every social media has started controlling some media they deem fake news, it's only gonna get worst.

Old 09-26-2021, 04:31 AM
HSO
Offline:
Contributions: 0
Poster Rank:20
Knight of Odin & Archangel of Valhalla

Mentioned: 181 Post(s)
Quoted: 29214 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
8/20 16/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss50554

She's a fat ugly unfuckable dyke.

ALL fat ugly unfuckable dykes are liberal scum.

I hope the pig gets murdered or something.

Old 09-27-2021, 03:57 AM
niknik
Offline:
My Rank: MAJOR
Poster Rank:80

Mentioned: 261 Post(s)
Quoted: 8211 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 16/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss16665

Quote:
She is wrong. Her entire argument is wrong. She's saying, she is vaccinated. And she is worried about kids in her class who are not vaccinated. Putting her at risk, which puts her vaccinated family at risk.

Ok Put her at risk of what? Getting COVID-19? But she's vaccinated. Soooo, uhhh, if she's vaccinated, but can still get covid, then the kids in her class could all get vaccinated and still get covid, and still give it to her.

So

Turn off the CNN and the other democrat propagandist. If you get vaccinated, then your risk is your risk. What others do doesn't effect you.

Everyone getting vaccinated is not going to stop covid. She's wrong, and a fucking moron. And she's a fucking teacher, but lacks the ability to do a simple evaluation of a flawed thought process. Because as usual, liberals accused conservatives of "listening to fox news". And don't even consider their sources.

Whether people get a shot, take a vaccine, is their business. You got one, good for you. Getting the vaccine is likely a good thing, it most likely helps people not have the life threatening symptoms in many cases.

But it's not a fucking cure as this dumbass is suggesting to that class. It doesn't prevent people from getting the virus. So what the fuck do you care if other people make a choice not to do it?

Don't tell me you're one of those imbeciles vaccinated and wearing a mask? Democrats have totally abandoned science. The media have created such panic over a risk that 3 years ago was acceptable and hardly anyone gave a seconds thought.

A vaccinated persons risk of death or serious illness is what a normal pre covid flu seasons risk was. And nobody back then was whining about others taking vaccines.

You're gullible.

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to niknik For This Useful Post:
arsonist_1, Blewvane, IIvIIRRIIvII, Major_Tom
Old 09-29-2021, 03:07 PM
My Rank: SERGEANT
Poster Rank:939

Quoted: 168 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
3/20 5/20
Today Posts
2/11 ssssss648

Me

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarthArchon View Post
You don't realize you engineer a world where we all lose our freedom because you're too stupid. Every social media has started controlling some media they deem fake news, it's only gonna get worst.

Old 11-10-2021, 02:54 PM
LilJenBit
Offline:
Poster Rank:22696

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 0/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssssss2

She is an "educator". Instead of telling children they are wrong. Try teaching them why they are wrong. Like with climate change. Bad actions can make a right man, wrong.

Old 11-13-2021, 09:53 AM
movingtarget007
Offline:
Poster Rank:6039

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 14/20
Today Posts
3/11 sssssss34

I look forward to seeing all the pro vaccine pushers slowly degenerate as time goes on. Lets see how pro vaccine they are when the blood clots reach their fragile organs.