Go Back  

Eight Members of Ohio Family Shot Dead ‘execution-style’ Shooter Still at-large 

Current Rating:

Join NowJoin Now
 
  #21  
Old 04-28-2016, 01:51 PM
slyksleevemuckyey's Avatar
★ Legacy Member ★
Poster Rank:234
Hoosierb'strd
Join Date: Nov 2014
Contributions: 123
 
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 1011 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
6/20 5/20
Today Posts
2/11 sssss3847
Re: Eight Members of Ohio Family Shot Dead ‘execution-style’ Shooter Still at-l

Whomever did it, knew exactly where they would all be, and planned it out precisely.

Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to slyksleevemuckyey For This Useful Post:
cortdb, gatagato, kellyhound, lesslis2015, Oswald2001, Pigeon, Pink., Pyramid_Head, WhatAClumsyGirl
  #22  
Old 04-28-2016, 02:49 PM
Pyramid_Head's Avatar
Pyramid_Head
Offline:
My Rank: MAJOR
Poster Rank:82
Male
Join Date: Aug 2009
 
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Quoted: 1111 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
3/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss12703
Re: Eight Members of Ohio Family Shot Dead ‘execution-style’ Shooter Still at-l

Just knowing that the killer(s) are still out there shocks me. We could be looking at a big unsolved mystery going forward.

Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Pyramid_Head For This Useful Post:
Oswald2001, rob666, WhatAClumsyGirl
  #23  
Old 04-28-2016, 04:32 PM
wmbondurant's Avatar
wmbondurant
Offline:
★ Legacy Member ★
Poster Rank:215
Join Date: Apr 2010
 
Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Quoted: 1668 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
6/20 14/20
Today Posts
1/11 sssss4224
Re: Eight Members of Ohio Family Shot Dead ‘execution-style’ Shooter Still at-l

Quote:
Originally Posted by a175 View Post
Weed is only worth killing over when it's a black market commodity.

Not seeing a string of executions in Colorado and Washington.
No but there are many other problems ;; like 'racial disparities ' you cannot have a felony or any other drug related offenses and get a medical marijuana prescription and or afford the high prices of 'Government weed'
Among other things :


https://www.rt.com/usa/316148-mariju...njuries-study/

Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to wmbondurant For This Useful Post:
a175, Oswald2001, Pink.
  #24  
Old 04-28-2016, 11:25 PM
Pink.'s Avatar
Pink.
Offline:
TROLLBEGONE!!!!!
Poster Rank:8
female
Join Date: Feb 2009
 
Mentioned: 64 Post(s)
Quoted: 9345 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
8/20 16/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss64545
Re: Eight Members of Ohio Family Shot Dead ‘execution-style’ Shooter Still at-l

Interesting.does this really mean that Medical assistance is being withheld due to a CRIMMINAL conviction?That would equate to justifiably denying medical assistance within prison walls, as convicts woukd be ineligible for said assistance.

__________________
...???
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Pink. For This Useful Post:
wmbondurant
  #25  
Old 04-29-2016, 01:31 AM
rob666's Avatar
rob666
Offline:
So Fucking Banned
Poster Rank:59
Join Date: May 2009
 
Mentioned: 59 Post(s)
Quoted: 8621 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss16567
Re: Eight Members of Ohio Family Shot Dead ‘execution-style’ Shooter Still at-l

Quote:
Originally Posted by a175 View Post
Weed is only worth killing over when it's a black market commodity.

Not seeing a string of executions in Colorado and Washington.
Canada's about to legalize, but they haven't decided on the model yet. My concern is that if they don't sell it for substantially less than the black market prices, it could get bad.

Right now the price for medical patients is higher than street prices by quite a bit...... I see in the states where it's legalized it's still pretty pricey too.

Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to rob666 For This Useful Post:
a175
  #26  
Old 04-29-2016, 03:20 AM
a175
Offline:
★ Server Supporter ★
Poster Rank:445
Join Date: Jan 2012
 
Mentioned: 36 Post(s)
Quoted: 959 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 10/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss1534
Re: Eight Members of Ohio Family Shot Dead ‘execution-style’ Shooter Still at-l

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pink. View Post
Interesting.does this really mean that Medical assistance is being withheld due to a CRIMMINAL conviction?That would equate to justifiably denying medical assistance within prison walls, as convicts woukd be ineligible for said assistance.
Lots of things are withheld when you get a conviction, more or less depending on the nature of the crime, even after your release. I know student financial aid can be a no-go for drug offenses, and it wouldn't surprise me if they prohibited drug offenders from getting medical marijuana.

I hope you're not saying inmates shouldn't receive medical care...
Rest assured it isn't all "free". Inmates get charged for prescriptions and must purchase their own OTC meds. Might be a few other costs they incur as well, but I forget.
Even if you qualify for healthcare at VA expense, you're not covered (nor are you paid your disability compensation) while incarcerated.

Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to a175 For This Useful Post:
winvens
  #27  
Old 04-29-2016, 03:38 AM
Pink.'s Avatar
Pink.
Offline:
TROLLBEGONE!!!!!
Poster Rank:8
female
Join Date: Feb 2009
 
Mentioned: 64 Post(s)
Quoted: 9345 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
8/20 16/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss64545
Re: Eight Members of Ohio Family Shot Dead ‘execution-style’ Shooter Still at-l

Quote:
Originally Posted by a175 View Post
Lots of things are withheld when you get a conviction, more or less depending on the nature of the crime, even after your release. I know student financial aid can be a no-go for drug offenses, and it wouldn't surprise me if they prohibited drug offenders from getting medical marijuana.

I hope you're not saying inmates shouldn't receive medical care...
Rest assured it isn't all "free". Inmates get charged for prescriptions and must purchase their own OTC meds. Might be a few other costs they incur as well, but I forget.
Even if you qualify for healthcare at VA expense, you're not covered (nor are you paid your disability compensation) while incarcerated.
NO WAY> I was equating in my response to the previous post....that If no medical marijuana because of a criminal offence was equivalent to disallowing medical help because one was a convicted felon ...or misdemeanor....either way...MEDICINE SHOULD BE KEPT SEPARATE FROM THE LAW.
Quote:
Quote:
No but there are many other problems ;; like 'racial disparities ' you cannot have a felony or any other drug related offenses and get a medical marijuana prescription and or afford the high prices of 'Government weed'
Among other things :

__________________
...???
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Pink. For This Useful Post:
a175
  #28  
Old 04-29-2016, 04:00 AM
a175
Offline:
★ Server Supporter ★
Poster Rank:445
Join Date: Jan 2012
 
Mentioned: 36 Post(s)
Quoted: 959 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 10/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss1534
Re: Eight Members of Ohio Family Shot Dead ‘execution-style’ Shooter Still at-l

Aha.
Yeah it's a problem.

I don't know what the law states about it as I've never looked at those statutes, but once you get a Felony (depending on the severity and the circumstances... even regional differences) be prepared to hear "no" quite a bit.

Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to a175 For This Useful Post:
lesslis2015
  #29  
Old 04-29-2016, 09:34 AM
Oswald2001
Offline:
★ Legacy Member ★
Poster Rank:97
Join Date: May 2009
 
Mentioned: 40 Post(s)
Quoted: 2967 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
12/20 15/20
Today Posts
4/11 ssss11224
Re: Eight Members of Ohio Family Shot Dead ‘execution-style’ Shooter Still at-l

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pink. View Post
NO WAY> ...MEDICINE SHOULD BE KEPT SEPARATE FROM THE LAW.
Except in the case of Lethal Injection.

Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Oswald2001 For This Useful Post:
lesslis2015, Pink.
  #30  
Old 04-29-2016, 12:11 PM
Pigeon's Avatar
Pigeon
Offline:
I POOP ON U
Poster Rank:83
Female
Join Date: Oct 2009
Contributions: 3
 
Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 1260 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss12674
Re: Eight Members of Ohio Family Shot Dead ‘execution-style’ Shooter Still at-l

Quote:
The victims are from the Rhoden family and are in the process of being further identified, Pike County Sheriff Charles Reader told reporters. Reader said he knows the family because “we have a small county.”
I'm sure that's the reason.

Reply With Quote

Powered by vBulletin Copyright 2000-2010 Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO