|
#1
●
05-03-2024, 06:43 PM
|
|
Guy Tries to Bring Back Life into This Dead Biker
Colombia. It didn't work.
|
|
#2
●
05-03-2024, 07:08 PM
|
|
Re: Guy Tries to Bring Back Life into This Dead Biker
For a moment there, when I saw the arm move rather vigorously I thought, "Looks like he'll pull through after all, get right up, and dust himself off!" But then I heard the crowd groan & gasp and it was only The Puppeteer Effect and just his buddy out of frame frantically trying to move and revive him.
|
|
#3
●
05-03-2024, 09:05 PM
|
|
Re: Guy Tries to Bring Back Life into This Dead Biker
He must of had serious internal injuries because he doesn't look that bad for a motorcycle accident outher then laying spread eagle on the bike no blood no limbs ripped apart involving a truck |
|
#6
●
05-04-2024, 03:30 AM
|
| My Rank: CORPORAL Poster Rank:1291 Male Join Date: Nov 2009 Posts: 477 477Posts 1,355Thanked 188Quoted 0Mentioned 0Contrib. |
|
Re: Guy Tries to Bring Back Life into This Dead Biker
That's either his brother or his gay partner. I'm thinking the latter with those kisses.
|
|
#8
●
05-04-2024, 05:00 AM
|
| My Rank: SERGEANT Poster Rank:930 Join Date: May 2010 Posts: 788 788Posts 913Thanked 208Quoted 1Mentioned 0Contrib. |
|
Re: Guy Tries to Bring Back Life into This Dead Biker
if that’s not his family member…..they definitely had sex.
|