Go Back  

The Body of Ambassador Chris Stevens in a Benghazi Morgue 

Current Rating:

Join NowJoin Now
 
  #21  
Old 09-16-2012, 04:37 AM
mudbutton's Avatar
mudbutton
Offline:
My Rank: LANCE CORPORAL
Poster Rank:1700
Join Date: Sep 2009
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss205
Re: The Body of Ambassador Chris Stevens in a Benghazi Morgue

The solution pretty simple - whenever mus-slimes kill a westerner we kill hundreds of them. If the US consulate is attacked, the US level several city blocks somewhere in retaliation. If mus-slime terrorists suicide bomb civilians then we bomb civilian targets in their home lands. And round up their families. If a government in a mus-slime country hides behind attacks with lines such as "We don't know who these people are, they are terrorists, we are not responsible." then a black ops unit does some bombing on behalf of the victims and our own governments use the same line "We dunno who it was, must have been terrorists." Just keep upscaling on these bastards, they will soon get sick of it. Force their own people to give them up and clean them out.

Reply With Quote
  #22  
Old 09-16-2012, 05:50 AM
fcbayern
Offline:
My Rank: CORPORAL
Poster Rank:1232
Join Date: Aug 2009
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 41 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss327
Re: The Body of Ambassador Chris Stevens in a Benghazi Morgue

Fucking shit islam!! "Peaceful" - I hate them all!!!!

Reply With Quote
  #23  
Old 09-16-2012, 12:06 PM
Tyberius
Offline:
So Fucking Banned
Poster Rank:781
Join Date: Dec 2009
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 11 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss694
Re: The Body of Ambassador Chris Stevens in a Benghazi Morgue

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaymillz8p View Post
Its sad u think to kill them all when its only a handfull that cause problems in the middle east.
If it was just a handful then the Iraq/Afghanistan war wouldn't last for a decade would it.
I say, nuke em all.

Reply With Quote
  #24  
Old 09-16-2012, 02:56 PM
LadyCPlum's Avatar
LadyCPlum
Offline:
★ Legacy Member ★
Poster Rank:145
All woman
Join Date: Jun 2012
 
Mentioned: 22 Post(s)
Quoted: 1283 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 10/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss7274
Re: The Body of Ambassador Chris Stevens in a Benghazi Morgue

Quote:
Originally Posted by mudbutton View Post
The solution pretty simple - whenever mus-slimes kill a westerner we kill hundreds of them. If the US consulate is attacked, the US level several city blocks somewhere in retaliation. If mus-slime terrorists suicide bomb civilians then we bomb civilian targets in their home lands. And round up their families. If a government in a mus-slime country hides behind attacks with lines such as "We don't know who these people are, they are terrorists, we are not responsible." then a black ops unit does some bombing on behalf of the victims and our own governments use the same line "We dunno who it was, must have been terrorists." Just keep upscaling on these bastards, they will soon get sick of it. Force their own people to give them up and clean them out.
That brings things far too close to Hitlerian territory for my comfort.....

Reply With Quote
  #25  
Old 09-16-2012, 05:52 PM
Oswald2001
Offline:
★ Legacy Member ★
Poster Rank:96
Join Date: May 2009
 
Mentioned: 40 Post(s)
Quoted: 3087 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
7/20 16/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss11760
Re: The Body of Ambassador Chris Stevens in a Benghazi Morgue

The West needs to become Energy Independent by developing The Next Great Energy Source.

Then we wouldn't have anything to do with these cretins.

And they wouldn't have enough money for an RPG.

Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Oswald2001 For This Useful Post:
Fr33dom
  #26  
Old 09-17-2012, 06:03 PM
Martano666's Avatar
Martano666
Offline:
My Rank: GUNNERY SERGEANT
Poster Rank:518
Join Date: Sep 2009
 
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Quoted: 538 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
2/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss1287
Re: The Body of Ambassador Chris Stevens in a Benghazi Morgue

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaymillz8p View Post
Its sad u think to kill them all when its only a handfull that cause problems in the middle east.
Really? Like the entire pakistani government with it's blasphemy laws? Yeah, that's just a small handful.

Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Martano666 For This Useful Post:
LadyCPlum
  #27  
Old 09-29-2012, 11:35 PM
Fr33dom
Offline:
My Rank: CORPORAL
Poster Rank:984
Join Date: Feb 2011
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 143 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 13/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss480
Re: The Body of Ambassador Chris Stevens in a Benghazi Morgue

Quote:
Originally Posted by ziff59 View Post
We should have nuked the whole bunch of them back on 9-11. What do you think president Truman would have done?
Probably fucked your mother ?

Reply With Quote
The Following Users Say Fuck Off To This Post By Fr33dom:
LadyCPlum
  #28  
Old 09-29-2012, 11:37 PM
Fr33dom
Offline:
My Rank: CORPORAL
Poster Rank:984
Join Date: Feb 2011
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 143 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 13/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss480
Re: The Body of Ambassador Chris Stevens in a Benghazi Morgue

Quote:
Originally Posted by daveizgod View Post
That brings things far too close to Hitlerian territory for my comfort.....
Omfg its already like that only 1:1000 u gay kid.
What had Iraq, Afghanistan, Yemen, Pakistan, Somalia,Libya and so on to do with 9/11 ?
Exactly nothing, and how many have been killed, still get killed, and will die because of your DU munition, Phosphorus and Napalm ?
Exactly MILLIONS.
So stop talkin u motherfuker

Reply With Quote
The Following Users Say Fuck Off To This Post By Fr33dom:
LadyCPlum
  #29  
Old 10-03-2012, 03:31 PM
LadyCPlum's Avatar
LadyCPlum
Offline:
★ Legacy Member ★
Poster Rank:145
All woman
Join Date: Jun 2012
 
Mentioned: 22 Post(s)
Quoted: 1283 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 10/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss7274
Re: The Body of Ambassador Chris Stevens in a Benghazi Morgue

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fr33dom View Post
Omfg its already like that only 1:1000 u gay kid.
What had Iraq, Afghanistan, Yemen, Pakistan, Somalia,Libya and so on to do with 9/11 ?
Exactly nothing, and how many have been killed, still get killed, and will die because of your DU munition, Phosphorus and Napalm ?
Exactly MILLIONS.
So stop talkin u motherfuker
Take your Ritalin sweetheart, but before you do that, ask your mother to reeducate you on the proper way to speak to a lady.

Reply With Quote
  #30  
Old 10-03-2012, 04:14 PM
Drusilla's Avatar
Drusilla
Offline:
★ Legacy Member ★
Poster Rank:1022
Yes
Join Date: Aug 2009
 
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 47 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss455
Re: The Body of Ambassador Chris Stevens in a Benghazi Morgue

He was very handsome.What a shame.
All because one douchebag made a movie that upset other douchebags .Poor man had fuck all to do with it and he pays the price.

Reply With Quote

Powered by vBulletin Copyright 2000-2010 Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO