#21  
Old 11-03-2009, 05:20 PM
DarwinsMistake's Avatar
DarwinsMistake
Offline:
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩
Poster Rank:12
Pointing true north
Join Date: Jul 2009
 
Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 2711 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss48597
Re: RUSSIAN CHICK

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThugType View Post
Russians r bastards.
Their women r Great tough
Aren't their women Russians as well, or are they bred by someone else and placed there?Your not very educated are you now?

__________________
"Save Your Breath ... You'll need it to blow up your date!"
Reply With Quote
  #22  
Old 11-03-2009, 05:22 PM
DarwinsMistake's Avatar
DarwinsMistake
Offline:
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩
Poster Rank:12
Pointing true north
Join Date: Jul 2009
 
Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 2711 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss48597
Re: RUSSIAN CHICK

Quote:
Originally Posted by Street Samurai View Post
The correct info on these pics: A husband wanted his wife killed, so he hired some guy to kill her. This happened at a hotel not her apartment. The killer apparently raped her, or he made it look like it was a lust murder. The husband was since arrested.
Thanks for the info..Thats what makes this site great!!

__________________
"Save Your Breath ... You'll need it to blow up your date!"
Reply With Quote
  #23  
Old 11-03-2009, 05:22 PM
Hotstuff's Avatar
Hotstuff
Offline:
★ CUNT ★
Poster Rank:40
Join Date: Jan 2009
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 24 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 16/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss20712
Re: RUSSIAN CHICK

but hes a gangster! he mugs women and brags about it, he is the ultimate of cool

__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by PinkPanties View Post
go to church boy or I will send my Klan to teach you how to properly tie a rope!
Reply With Quote
  #24  
Old 11-03-2009, 05:24 PM
ThugType's Avatar
ThugType
Offline:
So Fucking Banned
Poster Rank:1242
Male
Join Date: Jul 2009
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss317
Re: RUSSIAN CHICK

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarwinsMistake View Post
Aren't their women Russians as well, or are they bred by someone else and placed there?Your not very educated are you now?
I had sex wit a Russian.
The girl was sweet to me.

And yes, I am a Potentional Killer..
I automaticly dislike the most men or criminals.

Reply With Quote
  #25  
Old 11-03-2009, 05:26 PM
DarwinsMistake's Avatar
DarwinsMistake
Offline:
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩
Poster Rank:12
Pointing true north
Join Date: Jul 2009
 
Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 2711 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss48597
Re: RUSSIAN CHICK

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyronegirl View Post
but hes a gangster! he mugs women and brags about it, he is the ultimate of cool
Loose internet translation of the said above comment ..

He is 13 and saw Public Enemy, and hides being gay with words made up of street talk and sick thoughts to seem older and tougher.

This of course will all end when his mommy disconnects his WoW account..

__________________
"Save Your Breath ... You'll need it to blow up your date!"
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to DarwinsMistake For This Useful Post:
Hotstuff
  #26  
Old 11-03-2009, 05:26 PM
Flaka's Avatar
Flaka
Offline:
~Una dama~
Poster Rank:20
Join Date: Oct 2009
 
Mentioned: 36 Post(s)
Quoted: 2292 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
2/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss37718
Re: RUSSIAN CHICK

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyronegirl View Post
who the fuck are you talking to, do me a favour little girl, piss off and play with yrself and take thugdick with ye
bitch stfu come on out to NJ and watch how me and my dudes chop that slick tongue off real quick. hush bitch hush!!!!!

Reply With Quote
  #27  
Old 11-03-2009, 05:28 PM
DarwinsMistake's Avatar
DarwinsMistake
Offline:
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩
Poster Rank:12
Pointing true north
Join Date: Jul 2009
 
Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 2711 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss48597
Re: RUSSIAN CHICK

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThugType View Post
I had sex wit a Russian.
The girl was sweet to me.

And yes, I am a Potentional Killer..
I automaticly dislike the most men or criminals.
Pfft, please..A Russian lady would break you.. You would be her bitch in the end..

__________________
"Save Your Breath ... You'll need it to blow up your date!"
Reply With Quote
  #28  
Old 11-03-2009, 05:29 PM
Hotstuff's Avatar
Hotstuff
Offline:
★ CUNT ★
Poster Rank:40
Join Date: Jan 2009
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 24 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 16/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss20712
Re: RUSSIAN CHICK

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarwinsMistake View Post
Loose internet translation of the said above comment ..

He is 13 and saw Public Enemy, and hides being gay with words made up of street talk and sick thoughts to seem older and tougher.

This of course will all end when his mommy disconnects his WoW account..
spot on as always

__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by PinkPanties View Post
go to church boy or I will send my Klan to teach you how to properly tie a rope!
Reply With Quote
  #29  
Old 11-03-2009, 05:31 PM
ThugType's Avatar
ThugType
Offline:
So Fucking Banned
Poster Rank:1242
Male
Join Date: Jul 2009
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss317
Re: RUSSIAN CHICK

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarwinsMistake View Post
Pfft, please..A Russian lady would break you.. You would be her bitch in the end..
Why you fan of Russians ?

you wank of to them ?

Reply With Quote
  #30  
Old 11-03-2009, 05:32 PM
Hotstuff's Avatar
Hotstuff
Offline:
★ CUNT ★
Poster Rank:40
Join Date: Jan 2009
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 24 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 16/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss20712
Re: RUSSIAN CHICK

Quote:
Originally Posted by flaka View Post
bitch stfu come on out to NJ and watch how me and my dudes chop that slick tongue off real quick. hush bitch hush!!!!!
omg yr cringeworthy...yep Ill just book a ticket now, will ye pick me up from the airport sweetheart? Let me tell ye now, if I could get hold of ye Id pull yr fuckin tongue out with my bare hands never mind gettin my 'dudes' to 'chop' it now go get back into bed with yr daddy hes ready for round 2 xoxoxo

__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by PinkPanties View Post
go to church boy or I will send my Klan to teach you how to properly tie a rope!
Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Hotstuff For This Useful Post:
plymt910, trey99

Powered by vBulletin Copyright 2000-2010 Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO