JavaScript and Cookies are required to view this site. Please enable both in your browser settings.
I'm Thinking Someone Didn't Like This Guy

I'm Thinking Someone Didn't Like This Guy

Current Rating:

Unlimited Views No Ads No Algorithms Lifetime Account

Documenting Reality

Community Forum · Est. 2006

Join Now
Thread Tools ▾
  #1  
● 09-16-2008, 02:00 PM
chris's Avatar
chris
Offline:
★ ★ GENERAL ★ ★
Poster Rank:37
male
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 42,172
Contributions: 35
 
Mentioned: 2257 Post(s)
Quoted: 21193 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
12/20 20/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss42172
I'm Thinking Someone Didn't Like This Guy

What do you think?
zsunk0zk.jpg
105.9 KB ·693 views
__________________
Support the site and our continued existance by upgrading to a Green Name
▲ 4 Users Say Thank You For This Post:
Laurisa, Ozymandias, ROTArrebenta, smackem
▼ PROMO FROM DOCUMENTING REALITY
Not what you expected? Here You know.
Join Now
Hidden for upgraded members.
  #2  
● 09-19-2008, 08:57 AM
kellyhound's Avatar
kellyhound
Online
✝Mudderator from Hell✝
Poster Rank:10
e-mail
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 96,643
Contributions: 817
 
Mentioned: 476 Post(s)
Quoted: 10344 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
17/20 20/20
Today Posts
2/11 ssss96643
Re: I'm Thinking Someone Didn't Like This Guy

i wonder if he was still alive when they dumped him in the water.
  #3  
● 12-15-2008, 12:01 PM
Sharon's Avatar
Sharon
Offline:
♚ Legacy Gold Member ♚
Poster Rank:35
Female
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 43,394
Contributions: 204
 
Mentioned: 95 Post(s)
Quoted: 2282 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 18/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss43394
Re: I'm Thinking Someone Didn't Like This Guy

"Shit a brick!"
Sorry, that's awful.
▲ 3 Users Say Thank You For This Post:
IRISH., smackem, ZombieGreco
  #4  
● 12-15-2008, 12:17 PM
the hated's Avatar
the hated
Offline:
My Rank: SERGEANT
Poster Rank:981
Male
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 725
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 18/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss725
Re: I'm Thinking Someone Didn't Like This Guy

"Shit a brick!"
Sorry, that's awful.
awful but funny
  #5  
● 12-15-2008, 03:15 PM
niniane's Avatar
niniane
Offline:
My Rank: CORPORAL
Poster Rank:1591
Female
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 352
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 18/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss352
Re: I'm Thinking Someone Didn't Like This Guy

"Shit a brick!"
Sorry, that's awful.
  #6  
● 12-21-2008, 09:12 AM
Axel's Avatar
Axel
Offline:
My Rank: LANCE CORPORAL
Poster Rank:3020
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 130
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 18/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss130
Re: I'm Thinking Someone Didn't Like This Guy

i don't get it.. Oo kinda lame
Kinda retarded.
  #7  
● 12-22-2008, 05:08 PM
güttsfükk's Avatar
güttsfükk
Offline:
Super *********
Poster Rank:90
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 17,425
 
Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 99 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 18/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss17425
Re: I'm Thinking Someone Didn't Like This Guy

i wonder if he was still alive when they dumped him in the water.
maybe it's from how the body is lying, but it looks like the left hand may have been tugging at the knot in the rope, so I'd imagine alive...
  #8  
● 12-22-2008, 05:18 PM
Gooch_Rash's Avatar
Gooch_Rash
Offline:
My Rank: LANCE CORPORAL
Poster Rank:3277
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 112
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 18/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss112
Re: I'm Thinking Someone Didn't Like This Guy

even bloated, he sure was a skinny little shit...
  #9  
● 02-13-2009, 06:09 AM
BeatleMorgan
Offline:
So Fucking Banned
Poster Rank:837
devotchka.
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 923
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 18/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss923
Re: I'm Thinking Someone Didn't Like This Guy

"Shit a brick!"
Sorry, that's awful.
awfully funny.
  #10  
● 04-05-2009, 02:44 PM
boneyards's Avatar
boneyards
Offline:
My Rank: LANCE CORPORAL
Poster Rank:1877
Female
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 274
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 18/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss274
Re: I'm Thinking Someone Didn't Like This Guy

nice nipples


Powered by vBulletin Copyright 2000-2010 Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO