JavaScript and Cookies are required to view this site. Please enable both in your browser settings.
Doing the Splits As I Land

Doing the Splits As I Land

Current Rating:

Unlimited Views No Ads No Algorithms Lifetime Account

Documenting Reality

Community Forum · Est. 2006

Join Now
Thread Tools ▾
  #1  
● 02-18-2010, 02:31 AM
Wiggly
Offline:
So Fucking Banned
Poster Rank:11
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 96,328
 
Mentioned: 181 Post(s)
Quoted: 35256 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss96328
Doing the Splits As I Land

Jumper
13053-six-high-resolution-pictures-of-a-suicide-jumpersbig0.JPG
273.4 KB ·4583 views
▼ PROMO FROM DOCUMENTING REALITY
We don't judge
Join Now
Hidden for upgraded members.
  #2  
● 02-18-2010, 03:05 AM
downunder's Avatar
downunder
Offline:
★ Legacy Member ★
Poster Rank:45
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 32,988
 
Mentioned: 83 Post(s)
Quoted: 13534 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
5/20 17/20
Today Posts
1/11 ssss32988
Re: Doing the Splits As I Land

Maybe he gave up trying to eradicate dingleberries
  #3  
● 02-18-2010, 03:07 AM
Nymphetaminion's Avatar
Nymphetaminion
Offline:
My Rank: STAFF SERGEANT
Poster Rank:730
I've been known to sport a moose knuckle
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 1,133
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss1133
Re: Doing the Splits As I Land

....Did someone set their coffee down behind him?
▲ This User Says Thank You For This Post:
freakydeeky
  #4  
● 02-18-2010, 03:09 AM
Jere's Avatar
Jere
Offline:
★ Legacy Member ★
Poster Rank:119
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 13,721
 
Mentioned: 64 Post(s)
Quoted: 345 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss13721
Re: Doing the Splits As I Land

head shot.
  #5  
● 02-18-2010, 03:24 AM
banned's Avatar
banned
Offline:
So Fucking Banned
Poster Rank:6241
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 36
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssssss36
Re: Doing the Splits As I Land

where is the rest of the set ?
  #6  
● 02-18-2010, 03:32 AM
freakydeeky's Avatar
freakydeeky
Offline:
★ realist-absurdist ★
Poster Rank:143
female
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 11,714
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 16 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss11714
Re: Doing the Splits As I Land

The chalk line makes an interesting shape.
Maybe he just did a cheerleading jump fail.
  #7  
● 02-18-2010, 03:34 AM
Wiggly
Offline:
So Fucking Banned
Poster Rank:11
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 96,328
 
Mentioned: 181 Post(s)
Quoted: 35256 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss96328
Re: Doing the Splits As I Land

where is the rest of the set ?
Up your ass.
  #8  
● 02-18-2010, 03:44 AM
Nymphetaminion's Avatar
Nymphetaminion
Offline:
My Rank: STAFF SERGEANT
Poster Rank:730
I've been known to sport a moose knuckle
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 1,133
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss1133
Re: Doing the Splits As I Land

oh no he's not dead, he's doing horizontal yoga. That's not blood, it's rose water.
  #9  
● 02-18-2010, 09:18 AM
kellyhound's Avatar
kellyhound
Online
✝Mudderator from Hell✝
Poster Rank:10
e-mail
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 96,653
Contributions: 817
 
Mentioned: 476 Post(s)
Quoted: 10344 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
16/20 20/20
Today Posts
10/11 ssss96653
Re: Doing the Splits As I Land

  #10  
● 02-18-2010, 11:23 AM
unemployedjohnny's Avatar
unemployedjohnny
Offline:
My Rank: CORPORAL
Poster Rank:1711
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 315
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss315
Re: Doing the Splits As I Land

looks like he planned to land that way.


Powered by vBulletin Copyright 2000-2010 Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO