#21  
Old 10-26-2009, 10:21 AM
Shadowkeeper's Avatar
Shadowkeeper
Offline:
My Rank: MASTER SERGEANT
Poster Rank:394
I'm a dude, dude
Join Date: Jun 2009
 
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 16/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss1964
Re: Bulimia Kills

Quote:
Originally Posted by Momzilla123 View Post
Yeah, zombie, bulimics usually binge on food, like eat enormous amounts, then puke it up. Kind of like a mutant anorexia nervosa sufferer. Not all bulimics binge though. Some will eat a normal amount at the dinner table, then go puke, but most of them gorge.
Yep, and like drug users etc, most of them become very good at hiding it from those close to them...often close freinds and family are surprised as hell when it comes out...

Reply With Quote
  #22  
Old 10-26-2009, 01:44 PM
Clubhouse
Guest
 
Mentioned: Post(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 0/20
Today Posts
sssssssss
Re: Bulimia Kills

Tragic, I think people need to remember this is a disease, albeit psychological. As Momzilla pointed out they are very secretive about the disorder in the same way as alcoholics, its a denial problem, in short these poor souls think that there's nothing wrong.

Reply With Quote
  #23  
Old 10-26-2009, 03:31 PM
ZombieGreco
Offline:
So Fucking Banned
Poster Rank:55889
Shot Caller
Join Date: Sep 2009
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssssss0
Re: Bulimia Kills

Holy shit. I can't believe her stomach exploded though. Why would someone do that? She's not even fat or anything, but she thought she was?

Reply With Quote
  #24  
Old 10-26-2009, 10:29 PM
catalyzt
Offline:
So Fucking Banned
Poster Rank:90
Join Date: Oct 2009
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss12398
Re: Bulimia Kills

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadowkeeper View Post
Yep, and like drug users etc, most of them become very good at hiding it from those close to them...often close freinds and family are surprised as hell when it comes out...
lol
when it comes out....

Reply With Quote
  #25  
Old 10-26-2009, 10:46 PM
Rosewaver's Avatar
Rosewaver
Offline:
My Rank: PRIVATE
Poster Rank:9492
Female
Join Date: Oct 2009
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssssss10
Re: Bulimia Kills

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZombieGreco View Post
Holy shit. I can't believe her stomach exploded though. Why would someone do that? She's not even fat or anything, but she thought she was?
Bulimia is a mental disorder. Whenever people who are anorexic, bulimic, etc look in a mirror, they see themselves as huge and fat and ugly, and they're desperate to fix it, so they turn to throwing up their food or flat out not eating.

It's really sad, actually.

Reply With Quote
  #26  
Old 10-26-2009, 11:40 PM
krissy226's Avatar
krissy226
Offline:
My Rank: PRIVATE FIRST CLASS
Poster Rank:3412
Join Date: Jun 2009
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 16/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssssss68
Re: Bulimia Kills

Quote:
Originally Posted by tisasecret View Post
She spends her life trying to "look good", overdoses on food and lands in a toilet. On a side note, it is kind of sad, because they can"t stop on their own (usually)
This disease has absolutely nothing to do with "looking good", so don't talk about it when you know nothing. It actually has nothing to do with appearance, believe it or not people are different and their emotions manifest in many different ways. It just so happens that sometimes focus is projected on their bodies in order to take it off of everything else.

Reply With Quote
  #27  
Old 10-27-2009, 12:08 AM
zhazoo's Avatar
zhazoo
Offline:
My Rank: PRIVATE FIRST CLASS
Poster Rank:2912
Male
Join Date: Jun 2009
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 12 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 16/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssssss87
Re: Bulimia Kills . . . as it should!

To the two posters above me - I call bullshit. Just like alcoholism, and drug abuse is a fucking "mental disorder" I call BULLSHIT on anorexia and bulimia. No one MADE them do it except themselves. These stupid-fucking-snot-filled-douche bag-waste-of-space-bitches deserve nothing less. Here's an idea - GET SOME FUCKING HELP! No, better yet: help your-fucking-selves because you don't deserve any help since you'll do it again, and again, and again. I've known several bulimic chicks and they've talked about their "road to recovery" and how they've been in the hospital "x" number of times . . . well news flash shit heads - you're gonna do it again eventually; save the hospital from having to deal with your stupid ass and save me from having to pay for your fucking medical bills because you can't hold a job since you're too busy puking your goddamn brains out and please just pick up your daddy's shotgun that he left behind when he left your whore of a mother, put the barrel to your head and pull the trigger.

Bulimia, anorexia, alcoholism, and drug abuse are NOT mental disorders. They are all something that practically everyone encounters in their own life except on an EXTREMELY small scale because . . . we don't let it get to us. Why? Because we're strong-minded and they are weak. Because we know the difference from being a piece-of-shit and they don't. Because maybe . . . just maybe, because we know how to control our impulses and that there stops us from developing some sort of compulsive disorder - which by the way is another one of those "mental disorders" that you can easily avoid by not being a douche bag and acknowledging you have some sort of an immune system or by acknowledging that things out of order are OKAY!

Wake up people, this isn't sad. This is just. This is what they deserved. This is what THEY CHOSE FOR THEMSELVES! Fuck them. Bury them and move on.

Reply With Quote
  #28  
Old 10-27-2009, 01:40 AM
Shadowkeeper's Avatar
Shadowkeeper
Offline:
My Rank: MASTER SERGEANT
Poster Rank:394
I'm a dude, dude
Join Date: Jun 2009
 
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 16/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss1964
Re: Bulimia Kills . . . as it should!

Quote:
Originally Posted by zhazoo View Post
To the two posters above me - I call bullshit. Just like alcoholism, and drug abuse is a fucking "mental disorder" I call BULLSHIT on anorexia and bulimia. No one MADE them do it except themselves. These stupid-fucking-snot-filled-douche bag-waste-of-space-bitches deserve nothing less. Here's an idea - GET SOME FUCKING HELP! No, better yet: help your-fucking-selves because you don't deserve any help since you'll do it again, and again, and again. I've known several bulimic chicks and they've talked about their "road to recovery" and how they've been in the hospital "x" number of times . . . well news flash shit heads - you're gonna do it again eventually; save the hospital from having to deal with your stupid ass and save me from having to pay for your fucking medical bills because you can't hold a job since you're too busy puking your goddamn brains out and please just pick up your daddy's shotgun that he left behind when he left your whore of a mother, put the barrel to your head and pull the trigger.

Bulimia, anorexia, alcoholism, and drug abuse are NOT mental disorders. They are all something that practically everyone encounters in their own life except on an EXTREMELY small scale because . . . we don't let it get to us. Why? Because we're strong-minded and they are weak. Because we know the difference from being a piece-of-shit and they don't. Because maybe . . . just maybe, because we know how to control our impulses and that there stops us from developing some sort of compulsive disorder - which by the way is another one of those "mental disorders" that you can easily avoid by not being a douche bag and acknowledging you have some sort of an immune system or by acknowledging that things out of order are OKAY!

Wake up people, this isn't sad. This is just. This is what they deserved. This is what THEY CHOSE FOR THEMSELVES! Fuck them. Bury them and move on.
Please, don't hold things in - tell us how you REALLY feel...

Reply With Quote
  #29  
Old 10-27-2009, 01:41 AM
Shadowkeeper's Avatar
Shadowkeeper
Offline:
My Rank: MASTER SERGEANT
Poster Rank:394
I'm a dude, dude
Join Date: Jun 2009
 
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 16/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss1964
Re: Bulimia Kills

Quote:
Originally Posted by catalyzt View Post
lol
when it comes out....
Sorry, I'm a Xanth fan, I pun uncontrollably, maybe I should go back to punners anonymous...

Reply With Quote
  #30  
Old 10-27-2009, 02:04 AM
Momzilla123's Avatar
Momzilla123
Offline:
Lefty
Poster Rank:56
Female
Join Date: Aug 2009
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 17 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss18261
Re: Bulimia Kills

Quote:
Originally Posted by zhazoo View Post
To the two posters above me - I call bullshit. Just like alcoholism, and drug abuse is a fucking "mental disorder" I call BULLSHIT on anorexia and bulimia. No one MADE them do it except themselves. These stupid-fucking-snot-filled-douche bag-waste-of-space-bitches deserve nothing less. Here's an idea - GET SOME FUCKING HELP!
Ok, Mr. Psychologist. Do you know anything about addictions, chemical dependency, mental disorders, behavioral disorders and their manifestations? No, you don't, because you are in denial of the truth, nor do you want to know or learn it, right? YOu think you know more that universities full of psychiatrists and psychologists around the world? People with these problems DO have mental illnesses. Your post seethes with rage and resentment. The fact that you were in several relationships with women who had these disorders is interesting. You might want to look into why you seem attracted to them and get into relationships with them. Or not. YET!

__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by azimuth View Post
Ah well, my asshole is clean, and that's all I really care about.

I'm Swimming with Sharks!!
Good thing I'm a DOLPHIN!
Reply With Quote

Powered by vBulletin Copyright 2000-2010 Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO