JavaScript and Cookies are required to view this site. Please enable both in your browser settings.
BIG Decomposing Guy And....POINTERS!!!!

BIG Decomposing Guy And....POINTERS!!!!

Current Rating:

Unlimited Views No Ads No Algorithms Lifetime Account

Documenting Reality

Community Forum · Est. 2006

Join Now
Thread Tools ▾
  #1  
● 01-19-2010, 07:59 AM
Faline's Avatar
Faline
Offline:
My Rank: MAJOR
Poster Rank:12
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 93,128
Contributions: 226
 
Mentioned: 91 Post(s)
Quoted: 2009 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 18/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss93128
BIG Decomposing Guy And....POINTERS!!!!

Haven't seen any pointers and smiling guys for a while. Don't they look happy to be pointing and posing again.

The guy died in his home and wasn't found for weeks.
1238581998_3.jpg
123.2 KB ·780 views
1238582008_2.jpg
181.2 KB ·912 views
1238582009_6.jpg
110.8 KB ·544 views
1238582032_4.jpg
146.7 KB ·522 views
1238582056_10.jpg
145.9 KB ·602 views
1238582059_8.jpg
139.7 KB ·563 views
1238582061_11.jpg
146.3 KB ·491 views
1238582068_5.jpg
135.2 KB ·641 views
1238582105_9.jpg
122.5 KB ·470 views
1238582132_12.jpg
166.3 KB ·406 views
1238582209_13.jpg
116.6 KB ·514 views
1238582277_19.jpg
114.4 KB ·495 views
1238582279_17.jpg
126.3 KB ·298 views
▲ 9 Users Say Thank You For This Post:
enter_text, IRISH., Momzilla123, Ntwadumela, rossthefox, Tiny, twistedsister, vagabond, vhorks
▼ PROMO FROM DOCUMENTING REALITY
Cheaper than the doctor visit tomorrow
Join Now
Hidden for upgraded members.
  #2  
● 01-19-2010, 08:16 AM
enter_text's Avatar
enter_text
Offline:
So Fucking Banned
Poster Rank:1032
Female
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 665
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 18/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss665
Re: BIG Decomposing Guy And....POINTERS!!!!

LOL! Smh when I got to Pic 4 I thought "Fuck, I coulda done without seeing that!".. then, scrolling down, along comes Pic 8 and an even closer shot of it. *cries* I swear my eyeballs are gonna boycott my head and pop out at any second. =)
▲ 3 Users Say Thank You For This Post:
Faline, junkie_, Momzilla123
  #3  
● 01-19-2010, 08:20 AM
Jeff4221's Avatar
Jeff4221
Offline:
My Rank: STAFF SERGEANT
Poster Rank:921
Male
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 805
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 31 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 19/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss805
Re: BIG Decomposing Guy And....POINTERS!!!!

Thanks to the guy pointing in the 6th picture. I'd never have found the dead guy without his help. You rock, pointer dude!
▲ This User Says Thank You For This Post:
Faline
  #4  
● 01-19-2010, 08:31 AM
scflipflopper's Avatar
scflipflopper
Offline:
My Rank: SERGEANT
Poster Rank:1015
female
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 684
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 18/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss684
Re: BIG Decomposing Guy And....POINTERS!!!!

I'm glad I can't smell that...
▲ 2 Users Say Thank You For This Post:
Faline, nobodysfool1967
  #5  
● 01-19-2010, 09:02 AM
stfmg's Avatar
stfmg
Offline:
My Rank: SERGEANT
Poster Rank:1064
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 631
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 26 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 18/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss631
Re: BIG Decomposing Guy And....POINTERS!!!!

I'm glad I can't smell that...
My aunt's farts are rightly worst, trust me!
▲ This User Says Thank You For This Post:
Faline
  #6  
● 01-19-2010, 10:16 AM
Ntwadumela's Avatar
Ntwadumela
Offline:
My Rank: SERGEANT MAJOR
Poster Rank:303
Male
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 4,294
Contributions: 1
 
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 919 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss4294
Re: BIG Decomposing Guy And....POINTERS!!!!

LOL! Smh when I got to Pic 4 I thought "Fuck, I coulda done without seeing that!".. then, scrolling down, along comes Pic 8 and an even closer shot of it. *cries* I swear my eyeballs are gonna boycott my head and pop out at any second. =)
  #7  
● 01-19-2010, 12:00 PM
Faline's Avatar
Faline
Offline:
My Rank: MAJOR
Poster Rank:12
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 93,128
Contributions: 226
 
Mentioned: 91 Post(s)
Quoted: 2009 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 18/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss93128
Re: BIG Decomposing Guy And....POINTERS!!!!

Well where is butterfly and the other pointer lovers
  #8  
● 01-19-2010, 12:09 PM
Die-Gore-'s Avatar
Die-Gore-
Offline:
My Rank: PRIVATE
Poster Rank:12850
Hombre
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 8
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssssss8
Re: BIG Decomposing Guy And....POINTERS!!!!

uff aka ya me pego el olorcito...

Lindas pics... putridas ^^
  #9  
● 01-19-2010, 12:14 PM
Faline's Avatar
Faline
Offline:
My Rank: MAJOR
Poster Rank:12
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 93,128
Contributions: 226
 
Mentioned: 91 Post(s)
Quoted: 2009 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 18/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss93128
Re: BIG Decomposing Guy And....POINTERS!!!!

▲ This User Says Thank You For This Post:
IRISH.
  #10  
● 01-19-2010, 12:15 PM
butterfly's Avatar
butterfly
Offline:
Satan's Playground
Poster Rank:168
Southern Bell
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 9,382
 
Mentioned: 31 Post(s)
Quoted: 157 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss9382
Re: BIG Decomposing Guy And....POINTERS!!!!

I'm here Kelly
Without the pointers I would have thought he was just sleeping
▲ This User Says Thank You For This Post:
Faline


Powered by vBulletin Copyright 2000-2010 Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO