Female

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 12/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssssss13
Dagmar Overbye "Baby Burner"

Ok. So this is my first post. I find it very interesting and I'm hoping it's not a repost. Hope you enjoy..

Dagmar Johanne Amalie Overbye was convicted of murdering up to 9 babies in the 1920's in Copenhagen Denmark. Overbye was working as a professional child caretaker, caring for babies born outside of marriage, murdering her own charges. She strangled them, drowned them or burned them to death in her masonry heater. The corpses were either cremated, buried or hidden in the loft.
Overbye was convicted of nine murders, as there were no proof of the others. Her lawyer based his case on Overbye being abused herself as a baby, but that didn't impress the judge.

Her gruesome crimes were discovered – quite by chance – at her apartment in Copenhagen’s Vesterbro district on Englhavevej.

If a young mother, Karoline Aagesen, had not placed a small classified advertisement in the paper saying she was looking for a family to adopt her new-born, illegitimate daughter in July 1920, if Dagmar Overbye had not read it and taken the child, and if Miss Aagesen had not regretted her decision the following day and asked to have her baby back, the terrible crimes would not have been discovered.

When Miss Aagesen asked Overbye for her child to be returned, Overbye said she couldn’t remember the address of the family she had given her to. Aagesen found this a little strange, and reported the incident to the police. The police then visited Overbye’s apartment on Enghavevej, where they found first the baby’s clothes and later the remains of her bones and skull in the ashes of the stove.

Overbye was arrested and confessed to the murders of 16 babies, but she was only ever convicted of murdering nine because of lack of evidence. It is believed, though, that she was responsible for killing 29 children, in a terrible story that began some ten years prior, where a young Overbye gave birth to her first child – which died under suspicious circumstances. It is now thought this new-born suffered the same fate as the others.

Overbye moved to Copenhagen in 1915, and a year later, she was operating a kind of unofficial adoption agency between mothers of unwanted babies and families looking to adopt. The babies, however, never became part of the loving families their mothers dreamt of.

Aagesen testified that she had paid around 200 kroner to Overbye for taking the child and finding her good foster parents, as had the other mothers who had innocently handed over their infants, believing that they were offering them the chance of a better life. For many of whom were live-in servants, the sum was the equivalent of a year’s wages.

Dagmar Overbye was found guilty of killing all nine infants and sentenced to death, the first woman to have been given the death penalty since 1861. The reigning Christian X, however, commuted the capital sentence to life imprisonment, believing that a modern, enlightened Denmark, such as his did not convict its women to death. Instead, Overbye died in prison in 1929, aged 43.
Your Source For Death Pictures and Death Video
dagmar overby1.jpg  

Attached Images

The Following User Says Thank You to sicklynnxx23 For This Useful Post:
Abaaub
Old 04-02-2010, 02:07 AM
BigIrishRob
Offline:
My Rank: PRIVATE FIRST CLASS
Poster Rank:3946

Activity Longevity
0/20 12/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssssss39
Re: Dagmar Overbye "Baby Burner"

Stupid, disgusting, bottom feeder cunt!
Old 04-02-2010, 02:07 AM
Sarevok1
Offline:
My Rank: MASTER SERGEANT
Poster Rank:342
Guy

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 12/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss1873

Kentucky fried baby?
Old 04-02-2010, 02:44 AM
Sis.HellesBelle
Offline:
My Rank: GUNNERY SERGEANT
Poster Rank:384
Fatale

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 30 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 13/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss1530

Disgusting
Old 04-02-2010, 02:49 AM
blancadon
Offline:
Devient
Poster Rank:157
Contributions: 1

Quoted: 564 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 12/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss5337

Good info.
Old 04-02-2010, 03:04 AM
TheHag
Offline:
My Rank: MASTER GUNNERY SERGEANT
Poster Rank:205
formerly male

Quoted: 73 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 13/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss3671

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarevok1 View Post
Kentucky fried baby?
Hey! Don't ruin the name of the great state of Kentucky. Ohio and Florida are the really fucked up states man! lol
Old 04-02-2010, 03:17 AM
mr_feelgood
Offline:
My Rank: LANCE CORPORAL
Poster Rank:1384

Activity Longevity
1/20 13/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss215

psycho bitch
Old 04-02-2010, 03:32 AM
Sarevok1
Offline:
My Rank: MASTER SERGEANT
Poster Rank:342
Guy

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 12/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss1873

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeathHag1 View Post
Hey! Don't ruin the name of the great state of Kentucky. Ohio and Florida are the really fucked up states man! lol
I never said there was anything wrong with Kentucky. Especially the fried baby part.
Documenting Reality > Faces of Death Pictures | Death Video > Death Pictures | The Real Faces of Death

Amateur Sex & Naked Wife And Girlfriend Forum