Activity Longevity
2/20 5/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssssss98
Re: Teenage Girl Pepper Sprayed and Kicked by the Police

Quote:
Originally Posted by shoelessjojackson View Post

Sorry, not in your lifetime, cool story though
You can try to deny it all you want, but you won’t be able to hide behind it for long :) all it took was some good old-fashioned mob violence for those 4 pigs who killed George to be charged, and that’s a precedent that’s not likely to be forgotten any time soon. Cops are no longer judicially invincible the way they always have been before, cities are now rightfully scared of what the people will do when murderers wearing the badge are let go free; and that alone ensures cops who are stupid enough to continue to try shit like that will be punished to the full extent of the law, as they always should have been. Your age of immunity is over. But go ahead and deny it for as long as you can, seems you very much need to at this point

Old 06-16-2020, 08:44 AM
My Rank: SERGEANT MAJOR
Poster Rank:260
MAN

Mentioned: 19 Post(s)
Quoted: 2101 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
6/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss4045

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bananamanize View Post
You can try to deny it all you want, but you won’t be able to hide behind it for long :) all it took was some good old-fashioned mob violence for those 4 pigs who killed George to be charged, and that’s a precedent that’s not likely to be forgotten any time soon. Cops are no longer judicially invincible the way they always have been before, cities are now rightfully scared of what the people will do when murderers wearing the badge are let go free; and that alone ensures cops who are stupid enough to continue to try shit like that will be punished to the full extent of the law, as they always should have been. Your age of immunity is over. But go ahead and deny it for as long as you can, seems you very much need to at this point

You really think they cracked due to public pressure?
You delusional piece of shit.

Just the other day another person was killed by police.

Your little demonstrations were like a slap in the face to the military-industrial complex.

Go get educated, and stay out of trouble

I’m Michael Moore

Old 06-16-2020, 01:29 PM
Bananamanize
Offline:
My Rank: PRIVATE FIRST CLASS
Poster Rank:3012
Sexual Tyrannosaurus

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 36 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
2/20 5/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssssss98

Quote:
Originally Posted by shoelessjojackson View Post
You really think they cracked due to public pressure?
You delusional piece of shit.

Just the other day another person was killed by police.

Your little demonstrations were like a slap in the face to the military-industrial complex.

Go get educated, and stay out of trouble

I’m Michael Moore
Interesting....wouldn’t at all have expected “Michael Moore” to have such a pro-police stance on all of this given he makes Bernie’s brand of leftism look full on centrist by comparison