female

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 21 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 11/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssssss65
Re: The Vanished Angel

Interesting case....So Sad....I'm wondering how the interview with the grandfather was.....

Anyways...more updates on this case on this link...which includes at the bottom a post from the family's attorney which I will copy here...Interesting read.

http://http://www.insideedition.com/...d-in-the-woods
\

This is the post from the family attorney:

AllenBrowning
5 days ago

I am the attorney for the parents. During a 25 minute interview, I was told by the interviewer that the police had ruled out any possibility that wild animals were involved. I understand there are 3 wolf packs in the area, and a Pocatello resident who had been at the campsite one week before informed me a large bald eagle was menacing his dogs there, and he had reported it to Fish and Game. He thought I should know.

The interviewer brought up the subject of wild animals. The interviewer thought it was laughable that a bald eagle could attack a child. I informed him bald eagles in the wild in Idaho can grow to be five feet tall, unlike his hometown in New York, because I had seen a 5 ft. bald eagle on the road here in Idaho eating roadkill.

I do not know what happened to the child. Neither does Jessica or DeOrr Sr.

I am curious that the story did not mention there were four adults at the campground: Mom and dad, grandpa and grandpa's friend, Isaac. Mom, Dad and little DeOrr had never met Isaac, a man with a significant criminal history, the person who directed Jessica and DeOrr Sr. where the good fishing was, right before returning to where DeOrr had been left with his grandfather.

I do not have proof that Isaac caused the child's disappearance. It does, however, appear that he was the last person to see little DeOrr at the campground, not Jessica or Deorr Sr.

The sheriff has not ruled out any of the four as being suspects.

During my interview, the interviewer said Jessica had been compared to Casey Anthony. That sounded bizarre and i wondered where that came from. I'm glad I watched this online. The comment came from Phil Klein, who was fired from this case months ago. He had been hired by little DeOrr's grandfather to find DeOrr, and had been paid $20,000 to do so. The contract Phil Klein drafted, and which was accepted, said Klein would not make any public statement, but would only share information learned with Dennis (the child's paternal grandpa) and his attorney, which is me. It was anticipated that a real investigation would find the child and thus clear the parents of any wrongdoing.

Mr. Klein violated the contract eggregioiusly, made false public statements about what the parents had said and done, and in doing so, falsely told the public the mom admitted knowing the child was dead and just wasn't ready to reveal where the body was. This got Jessica fired from her job. Klein's statements have also resulted in death threats to the parents, and has forced the father to leave Idaho just to find work.

Klein was fired for violating his duty of confidentiality and for making false and defamatory statements about his client's family. He continues to breach that contract by making his outrageous defamatory statements. He can't tell you any more about the facts of this case than the sheriff, which is this: there is no evidence that DeOrr Kunz Sr. or Jessica Mitchell had any role in the disappearance of DeOrr Jr.

As to Jessica acting like Casey Anthony? She called 911 when her child went missing, she did not go out and party with the girls. She had been in a deep depression for almost a year when she met a man who made her happy. It was bad judgment for Inside Edition to base any of its story on anything self-promoter Phil Klein has said. Jessica Mitchell had become a shut-in before she met her new husband.

Pray for the child. There are pictures of the child DeOrr Kunz online, in People Magazine and in this story. The father is hoping someday he will find his child, and that the public does not stop looking.

For your information, in the months following the child's disappearance, DeOrr Sr. absolutely scoured that mountain looking for his child, without result, the same as the sheriff. He is hoping the child was kidnapped and that he can someday be reunited with his son.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to WhatAClumsyGirl For This Useful Post:
BadmouthBetty, beepboop
Old 07-07-2016, 03:40 PM
luton loyal
My Rank: MAJOR
Poster Rank:119

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 199 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
5/20 16/20
Today Posts
4/11 sssss9257

The Following User Says Thank You to luton loyal For This Useful Post:
beepboop
Old 07-08-2016, 07:58 AM
imi
Offline:
So Fucking Banned
Poster Rank:461
male

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 670 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss1591

ohh those search dogs: a 7 year old boy missing from the school, the teachers call the police

The police arrived and start to search the boy with dogs: the dogs given odor sample from the boy pijamas what his mother given to the police, and the dogs start to sniffing and going into a remote area with the police search group
2 hours later the cops called one of the relatives found the boy in the downtown city area.
The dogs are moving exactly the opposite direction where the boy never turn around

So the dog better than nothing, but sometimes unreliable

Anyway Bloodhounds have the best nose to track someone or something down

Old 07-08-2016, 10:43 PM
BadmouthBetty
Offline:
★ Legacy Member ★
Poster Rank:372
I am what I eat

Quoted: 1406 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
2/20 7/20
Today Posts
1/11 sssss2263

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhatAClumsyGirl View Post
Interesting case....So Sad....I'm wondering how the interview with the grandfather was.....

Anyways...more updates on this case on this link...which includes at the bottom a post from the family's attorney which I will copy here...Interesting read.

http://http://www.insideedition.com/...d-in-the-woods
\

This is the post from the family attorney:

AllenBrowning
5 days ago

I am the attorney for the parents. During a 25 minute interview, I was told by the interviewer that the police had ruled out any possibility that wild animals were involved. I understand there are 3 wolf packs in the area, and a Pocatello resident who had been at the campsite one week before informed me a large bald eagle was menacing his dogs there, and he had reported it to Fish and Game. He thought I should know.

The interviewer brought up the subject of wild animals. The interviewer thought it was laughable that a bald eagle could attack a child. I informed him bald eagles in the wild in Idaho can grow to be five feet tall, unlike his hometown in New York, because I had seen a 5 ft. bald eagle on the road here in Idaho eating roadkill.

I do not know what happened to the child. Neither does Jessica or DeOrr Sr.

I am curious that the story did not mention there were four adults at the campground: Mom and dad, grandpa and grandpa's friend, Isaac. Mom, Dad and little DeOrr had never met Isaac, a man with a significant criminal history, the person who directed Jessica and DeOrr Sr. where the good fishing was, right before returning to where DeOrr had been left with his grandfather.

I do not have proof that Isaac caused the child's disappearance. It does, however, appear that he was the last person to see little DeOrr at the campground, not Jessica or Deorr Sr.

The sheriff has not ruled out any of the four as being suspects.

During my interview, the interviewer said Jessica had been compared to Casey Anthony. That sounded bizarre and i wondered where that came from. I'm glad I watched this online. The comment came from Phil Klein, who was fired from this case months ago. He had been hired by little DeOrr's grandfather to find DeOrr, and had been paid $20,000 to do so. The contract Phil Klein drafted, and which was accepted, said Klein would not make any public statement, but would only share information learned with Dennis (the child's paternal grandpa) and his attorney, which is me. It was anticipated that a real investigation would find the child and thus clear the parents of any wrongdoing.

Mr. Klein violated the contract eggregioiusly, made false public statements about what the parents had said and done, and in doing so, falsely told the public the mom admitted knowing the child was dead and just wasn't ready to reveal where the body was. This got Jessica fired from her job. Klein's statements have also resulted in death threats to the parents, and has forced the father to leave Idaho just to find work.

Klein was fired for violating his duty of confidentiality and for making false and defamatory statements about his client's family. He continues to breach that contract by making his outrageous defamatory statements. He can't tell you any more about the facts of this case than the sheriff, which is this: there is no evidence that DeOrr Kunz Sr. or Jessica Mitchell had any role in the disappearance of DeOrr Jr.

As to Jessica acting like Casey Anthony? She called 911 when her child went missing, she did not go out and party with the girls. She had been in a deep depression for almost a year when she met a man who made her happy. It was bad judgment for Inside Edition to base any of its story on anything self-promoter Phil Klein has said. Jessica Mitchell had become a shut-in before she met her new husband.

Pray for the child. There are pictures of the child DeOrr Kunz online, in People Magazine and in this story. The father is hoping someday he will find his child, and that the public does not stop looking.

For your information, in the months following the child's disappearance, DeOrr Sr. absolutely scoured that mountain looking for his child, without result, the same as the sheriff. He is hoping the child was kidnapped and that he can someday be reunited with his son.

It is sad, its such a rollercoaster case too. But I haven't heard much about it in awhile.
In no way is the child alive at this point if lost.
If kidnapped who knows.
He is such a cute little boy, I hope he is found safe bug the odds of that are so slim.
That Isaak guy is a special one and he gives me the creeps. He would never talk to anyone he is just all around a sketchy bastard.

The Following User Says Thank You to BadmouthBetty For This Useful Post:
WhatAClumsyGirl
Old 07-09-2016, 12:42 PM
imi
Offline:
So Fucking Banned
Poster Rank:461
male

Quoted: 670 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss1591

A two-year survival chances alone was equal to zero
Either dead or kidnapped
It would not hurt to review the area looking for bones and divers searching in the river or the lakes
Grandpa was a idiot who's not beware of the child

Old 07-20-2016, 02:02 AM
U2Addict
Offline:
Stronger Than Fear
Poster Rank:2223
eXPERIENCE + iNNOCENCE Tour 2018 28 May Atlanta!!

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 20 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 6/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss142

DeOrrs parents are to blame here. Patiently waiting on justice for little DeOrr.
moo/jmo

Old 03-29-2018, 10:16 PM
Ninjavandal
Offline:
So Fucking Banned
Poster Rank:104

Mentioned: 21 Post(s)
Quoted: 2440 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 2/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss11368