Contributions: 26

Mentioned: 564 Post(s)
Quoted: 2734 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
14/20 20/20
Today Posts
4/11 ssss19599
Some Guidelines For This Area, Please Read

Again, this is a novel idea, we want to focus on quality, as opposed to quantity, on the threads in this section.
Name:  milk-carton.png
Views: 377
Size:  10.4 KB

This is not an exhaustive list of requirements that are needed to post here, I don't want to discourage anyone from posting, but in these newly added areas, I do want to layout some guidelines to help make these threads better, and more inline with what people want to see when they read them.
  • All threads must include background information on the topic.
  • All threads must include an image, video, PDF or some supporting documentation on the topic.
  • Please do not use different fonts or font colors other than the defaults, it makes things harder to read.
  • Please format your threads nicely so that they are easy to read, remember things like paragraph breaks and embedded image placement.
  • Topics can be on any missing persons case.

The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to chris For This Useful Post:
Amy, Azimuth, BadmouthBetty, beepboop, commondenom, dyannalane, gatagato, Idaho Tatters, Lion-hearted Girl, lkduke3, MesaGrande, mkianni, morbid75, slyksleevemuckyey, Ss190488, TexasTea2008, U2Addict, vucetich
Old 02-03-2017, 11:38 AM
dyannalane
Offline:
My Rank: CORPORAL
Poster Rank:1423
Female

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 32 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 6/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss287
Re: Some Guidelines For This Area, Please Read

Excellent job on the new sections Chris! True crime, cold cases, and missing persons has been my obsession 31 yrs.