Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 88 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 12/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss318
Missing Army Soldier Shadow Mcclaine

Quote:
The last time London Wegrzyn heard from her 25-year-old daughter, Shadow Branice McClaine, was Sept. 3, when they exchanged text messages.

Wegrzyn began to feel uneasy the next day, when follow-up texts and calls to her daughter’s cellphone went unanswered. By day four, that uneasy feeling turned to outright fear.

“We are always in communication, so I knew something was terribly wrong,” Wegrzyn told The Huffington Post. “That just wasn’t like her.”

On Sept. 6, Wegrzyn contacted officials at Fort Campbell, Kentucky, where her daughter holds the rank of private first class. Officials there said McClaine failed to report for duty that day, which was to be her first day back following a four-day Labor Day weekend.
Quote:
Wegrzyn, who lives in Northern California, flew to Kentucky on Sept. 8, and has since spent nearly three weeks there gathering information and spreading awareness about her daughter’s disappearance.

“This is an agonizing hell,” Wegrzyn said of what she’s been going through. “I wouldn’t wish this on my worst enemy.”

The only known lead in the case was uncovered on Sept. 13, when authorities found McClaine’s 2013 silver Hyundai Elantra abandoned in a parking lot in Nashville, Tennessee. That’s roughly an hour’s drive from Fort Campbell.

It’s unclear how long the vehicle had been parked in the lot. Authorities have yet to say what, if anything, was found inside it.

“I’ve asked them all those questions and they say that’s not something they can disclose,” Wegrzyn said. “They did say there are cameras in the area, but they couldn’t determine if she was on them. They’ve sent that footage out” for further analysis.
Quote:
Chris Grey, of the Army Criminal Investigation Command, said agents “continue to aggressively work this investigation and take it very seriously,” according to a statement obtained by Louisville’s WAVE News.

Wegrzyn, who describes McClaine as “independent, strong-willed and not easily influenced,” said she can’t help but fear the worst.

“I fear foul play,” Wegrzyn said. “She had been having some issues. In May, her brake lines were cut on her car at the barracks, and as far as I know that is still an open investigation.”

McClaine also was involved in legal matters with her ex-husband, Wegrzyn said.

“They had a very tumultuous relationship,” Wegrzyn said. “They had only been married about five months, and they divorced about a year and a half ago. Both have restraining orders against each other. I find it odd that she’s been going through so much and now she vanishes.”
Quote:
Authorities have not said whether they suspect foul play, and they’ve not named any suspects or persons of interest.

According to her mother, McClaine, who has two brothers, ages 7 and 10, has been in the military for about five years. She had been deployed to South Korea and Afghanistan and was looking forward to being discharged on Oct. 11, when her enlistment contract ends.

“She was almost out,” Wegrzyn said. “She only had a little over a month to go. She was working on getting everything done so she could come back home and go to school.”

She added: “We just want her back. We need her back now and if someone hurt her, we will get justice.”

Shadow McClaine is described as 5-foot-4, 155 pounds, with brown hair and brown eyes. Her ears are pierced and she has several tattoos on her arms. Family members have created the “FIND SHADOW MCCLAINE” Facebook group to share information about the case. A GoFundMe campaign has been established to collect donations for search efforts.

Anyone with information regarding McClaine’s whereabouts is asked to contact the U.S. Army Criminal Investigation Command at 270-798-9406, or Fort Campbell Military Police at 270-798-0416.
I searched her old Facebook account ,where on her timeline she claims her ex was making fake facebook profiles with her info ,pretending to be her .
https://www.facebook.com/HQ7132140?fref=ts

Here is her newest FB Account With the name 'Branice Willis'.https://www.facebook.com/shadow.b.mcclaine
https://www.facebook.com/shadow.b.mcclaine

Facebook group created to help locate her .
https://www.facebook.com/groups/1790283567915051/

In this link she explains why she was arrested .
http://umbrellaofsuspicion.com/2016/...s-against-her/

Your Source For Death Pictures and Death Video
shadow%20mcclaine%20%202.jpg  

shadow%20mcclaine.jpeg  

shadow-mcclaine.jpg  

The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to TexasTea2008 For This Useful Post:
dasplague, Ferocity, FunkPumpkin, kellyhound, oicutey, okidoll, Sterlig, U2Addict, William May, wujuan
Old 09-30-2016, 03:03 PM
TexasTea2008
Offline:
★ Legacy Member ★
Poster Rank:1300
Male

Activity Longevity
1/20 12/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss318
Re: Missing Army Soldier Shadow Mcclaine

Any way . If I had to guess ,I'd say she's on the run .

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to TexasTea2008 For This Useful Post:
Ferocity, Oswald2001, StilettoDagger
Old 10-02-2016, 07:13 PM
TexasTea2008
Offline:
★ Legacy Member ★
Male

Activity Longevity
1/20 12/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss318

I came across A post on 'shesahomewrecker.com'

From Aug. 16,2016

Quote:
Shadow is a psychopath she has many mental issues. Her favorite thing to do is call rape on people so they will not kick her out of the military she has a long arrest history because she is obsessed with her ex husband and stalks him and tried to take down anyone who she believes is involved with him even after being divorced for almost two years. She blames other females for her divorce but in reality her crazy ass is the only reason for her divorce. She is a stalker and men be careful she will sleep with you and then call rape when you break it off with her. Be warned she will try to take down anyone who her tells her is in her way even if they are not involved in any way. She has many names but her actual name is shadow Bernice McClaine.
http://shesahomewrecker.com/shadow-m...bell-kentucky/

Shadow responds several times in the comments .

The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to TexasTea2008 For This Useful Post:
beepboop, ChemJoe, dasplague, Ferocity, FunkPumpkin, kellyhound, Oswald2001
Old 10-03-2016, 09:09 PM
FunkPumpkin
Offline:
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Poster Rank:274
Contributions: 9

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 684 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 11/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss3368

I just hope she gets back safe and both her and her ex-husband can resume acting like adults. Thank goodness at least there aren't any kids in the mix.

TexasTea2008
Old 10-04-2016, 12:21 AM
Rocknut
Offline:
My Rank: SERGEANT
Poster Rank:754

Quoted: 107 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 8/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss759

Kind of creepy reading her posts, sounds to me like the other woman is the crazy one.

Old 10-04-2016, 04:41 AM
Sterlig
Offline:
***** Cat
Poster Rank:220
Female
Contributions: 4

Mentioned: 23 Post(s)
Quoted: 2516 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
3/20 8/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss4481

To me it sounds like someone who was actually raped at some point, being told their claims are false, who may or may not have chosen to go missing with or without suicidal intention.

Is it known whether she has done any tours?

Old 10-05-2016, 06:30 AM
flangemanager
Offline:
My Rank: SERGEANT
Poster Rank:900
Award: Longest nipples

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 129 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
3/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss566

I've just had a quick look through that homewrecker site. You'd have to be one bitter and twister fucker to put things on there. Sad. From reading her comments, it almost sounds like she had a stalker.

Old 10-06-2016, 09:47 AM
TexasTea2008
Offline:
★ Legacy Member ★
Male

Activity Longevity
1/20 12/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss318

Quote:
Originally Posted by flangemanager View Post
I've just had a quick look through that homewrecker site. You'd have to be one bitter and twister fucker to put things on there. Sad. From reading her comments, it almost sounds like she had a stalker.
There is more . Read the comments at the bottom .
http://liarscheatersrus.com/sarah-st...gfield-tn.html

'Gordon ' is Shadow Mcclaine and 'Willis' is her ex.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TexasTea2008 For This Useful Post:
beepboop, dasplague
Old 10-06-2016, 10:48 AM
★ Legacy Member ★
Poster Rank:189
Hoosierb'strd
Contributions: 136

Mentioned: 15 Post(s)
Quoted: 1548 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
20/20 7/20
Today Posts
10/11 sssss5556

There's more more.....

http://shesahomewrecker.com/sarah-st...nessee/#page-2

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to slyksleevemuckyey For This Useful Post:
dasplague, TexasTea2008
Old 10-06-2016, 11:01 AM
TexasTea2008
Offline:
★ Legacy Member ★
Male

Activity Longevity
1/20 12/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss318

Another one , Read the 1 star review .
This is her ex husbands Page , Something to do with being A control tower operator .

http://pilots-airmen.findthedata.com...illiams-Mccray

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TexasTea2008 For This Useful Post:
dasplague, slyksleevemuckyey