Contributions: 8

Mentioned: 685 Post(s)
Quoted: 35587 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 sss117871
Baby Doe 2015 From Deer Island, Boston

Remains of a little girl have been found by a woman walking her dog on Deer Island on Thursday. The dog found the remains and the woman went to where the dog was to see what he had found.

The remains were found in a plastic trash bag and when police arrived they found the remains were of a toddler girl with brown eyes and hair and was about 3 ½ feet tall and 30 pounds wearing pajamas. Information that has come out has put the child's age between 3-4 years old.

Click image for larger version

Name:	baby_doe_deer.jpg
Views:	1615
Size:	48.8 KB
ID:	642784

Deer Island is part of the Boston Harbor Islands National Recreation Area and lies on a peninsula that connects to the town of Winthrop. State police have searched the shoreline and water for any more evidence pertaining to the discovery, reports the Boston Globe.

The biggest mystery for the police is trying to figure out how the body got on the shoreline and the Coast Guard talked with investigators about reverse drifts, where they try to determine the place of origin where the body might have dropped into the water. Regardless of their work nothing was conclusive, reports My Fox Boston news.

In July 1995, the body of 3-year-old Perla Valencia, her shod feet protruding from the mouth of a plastic garbage bag, was discovered at the bottom of a hill in a remote area near San Gabriel Canyon Road. Elvira Moreno Valencia, the 33-year-old West Covina woman who was her legal guardian, told authorities that she had gotten carried away while disciplining the girl.

There has been no reports of a missing child in the area and authorities are reaching out for help from the National Center for Missing and Exploited Children.

A break in the Baby Doe case out of Boston is that Baby Doe was a Bostonian. Police said that pollen found on her pants and on her blanket shows she lived there. Police believe with further analysis they maybe able to determine which neighborhood she lived in.

Quote:
UPDATE 8/1/15 - Aliya Lunsford, as well as Ayla Reynolds,and Caleigh Harrison has been ruled out as Baby Doe.

UPDATE 7/6/15 - The little girl is not Maggie-Sophia Brown as posted by her mom:

"I finally got a number from her father's brother it was a Mexico number we talked to Maggie and he father's mother thank God she is not that lil girl found but prayers for that beautiful little girl that someone finds out who she is soon my next steps will be going to Mexico to get my child."

UPDATE 7/4/15 - The police are stating they are receiving lots of tips on this case and they received 20 million views which "shattered by far any response we've ever had to anything of Facebook," said State Police spokesman David Procopio.

Police do not believe the body found on Deer Island is Ayla Reynolds who went missing from Maine in Dec. 2011, nor Aliayah Lunsford who disappeared form her West Virginia home in 2011, or Caleigh Harrison who went missing from a Rockport beach in 2012.

The child's body didn't show any apparent signs of trauma and it's not clear whether or not she was murdered.

UPDATE 7/2/15 - The police have released a composite image of the Deer Island Baby Doe that was found on Deer Island on June 25, 2015. She had brown eyes, brown hair, weighed about 30 pounds and was 3 1/2 feet tall. If you have any information, please call the Suffolk County State Police at 617-727-8817.

UPDATE: 6/29/15 - No new news on the identity of the little girl. The police are meeting with a sketch artist to render a drawing. Her ages has been narrowed down to 4-years-old.
Anyone aware of a missing child in their community may call the Suffolk County State police Detective Unit at 617-727-8817, or Winthrop police at 617-539-5806.

UPDATE

Name:  10649699-289371954600490-2683098823038454523-n-jpg.jpg
Views: 1336
Size:  27.8 KB

Name: Bella Bond

Click image for larger version

Name:	split-harbor-0918.jpg
Views:	1392
Size:	52.6 KB
ID:	643576
Quote:

Michael McCarthy, 35, has been charged with the child’s murder while Bella’s mother, Rachelle Bond, 40, was charged with being an accessory after the fact.

“We allege that McCarthy caused Bella’s death, that he did so intentionally, that he and Bond took specific steps to keep Bella’s death a secret and to avoid prosecution,” Conley said.

I know with all my heart that Rachelle Bond would not do anything to hurt anybody

Bond told cops that McCarthy thought the the defenseless girl was possessed and punched her several times in the stomach, which led to her death, sources told FOX25.

The source also said the sick pair kept the girl’s body in a fridge for a month before dumping it by the harbor.

“I know with all my heart that Rachelle Bond would not do anything to hurt anybody,” Joseph Amoroso told the Daily News outside his Dorchester home.
Quote:
The young girl the world came to know as "Baby Doe" has been identified with the first name of "Bella," 5 Investigates Kathy Curran reported Friday.

Bella was just shy of 3-years-old when she died, according to posts showing a birthday party on Facebook.

The break in the case came after a search warrant was executed at a Maxwell Street home in Mattapan Thursday, 5 Investigates reported.

Final confirmation of her identity was pending positive identification by the State Medical Examiner. There was no confirmation of Bella's last name, but neighbors confirmed that Bella lived in the Mattapan home.

1kellydb, AnnieBee, Azimuth, Bastet, Bella_Italiana, BryanXavier, chris, kellyhound, martyl63, morbid75, Ninjavandal, oicutey, Photoplay, Pyramid_Head, Stalker420, Sterlig, U2Addict, wickedminds1, wujuan
Old 09-15-2015, 05:32 PM
kellyhound
✝Mudderator from Hell✝
Poster Rank:7
Contributions: 551

Mentioned: 136 Post(s)
Quoted: 2964 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
16/20 20/20
Today Posts
11/11 ssss70388
Re: Baby Doe Deer Island Boston 2015

the reconstruction photo of her is very excellent due to state of the art software

The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to kellyhound For This Useful Post:
AliceInChains, Amy, Azimuth, Bastet, Bella_Italiana, chris, DeeMarieGK, LiquidSky, morbid75, Sterlig, U2Addict, videogameheart, wickedminds1
Old 09-15-2015, 05:36 PM
Amy
Offline:
Patron Saint of Filth
Poster Rank:1

Activity Longevity
1/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 sss117871
Re: Baby Doe Deer Island Boston 2015

Some of the reconstructions are absolutely stunning. Especially when you see the identified victim.

AliceInChains, Bastet, DeeMarieGK, LiquidSky, morbid75, Stalker420, wickedminds1
Old 09-15-2015, 06:59 PM
chris
Offline:
★ ★ GENERAL ★ ★
Poster Rank:57
male
Contributions: 20

Mentioned: 472 Post(s)
Quoted: 2117 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
5/20 20/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss18825
Re: Baby Doe 2015 From Deer Island, Boston

That's sketchy no reports of missing children, that almost directly points to a parent or caregiver. Someone has to recognize her, I mean even a neighbor that finds it odd they have not seen her quite awhile.

The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to chris For This Useful Post:
AliceInChains, Amy, LiquidSky, morbid75, Pink., wickedminds1
Old 09-15-2015, 07:13 PM
Amy
Offline:
Patron Saint of Filth

Activity Longevity
1/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 sss117871

Quote:
Originally Posted by chris View Post
That's sketchy no reports of missing children, that almost directly points to a parent or caregiver. Someone has to recognize her, I mean even a neighbor that finds it odd they have not seen her quite awhile.
You would think but there are many children that age and younger that are homeless or their parents are drifters that many disappear never having been missed. They say she is from that area. This little one has to have a name.

chris, morbid75
Old 09-15-2015, 09:36 PM
morbid75
Offline:
★Athena★
Poster Rank:148
Contributions: 17

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 4073 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 8/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss7319

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amy View Post
You would think but there are many children that age and younger that are homeless or their parents are drifters that many disappear never having been missed. They say she is from that area. This little one has to have a name.
Somebody knew her. It probably was a parent. Remember how long it took Casey Anthony's parents to call the police.

Relatives might believe whatever story the mom or dad told them. It just seems like they might run across this story if they lived in the same area where the girl disappeared and was found.

Or they could be just a shit family like Brianna Lopez' family. Grandparents, parents, everyone were fucking shitty losers.

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to morbid75 For This Useful Post:
Amy, chris, kellyhound, Stalker420
Old 09-15-2015, 10:26 PM
Amy
Offline:
Patron Saint of Filth

Activity Longevity
1/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 sss117871

Quote:
Originally Posted by morbid75 View Post
Somebody knew her. It probably was a parent. Remember how long it took Casey Anthony's parents to call the police.

Relatives might believe whatever story the mom or dad told them. It just seems like they might run across this story if they lived in the same area where the girl disappeared and was found.

Or they could be just a shit family like Brianna Lopez' family. Grandparents, parents, everyone were fucking shitty losers.
True. If I know what she looks like here any relative has seen her by now. The only reasonings that I can think of is nobody misses this child. Either she is one of the nameless, no family in the US or that know she exists or kidnapped young and just now died....perhaps was too old for her purpose?

Old 09-16-2015, 02:57 AM
Stalker420
Offline:
My Rank: PRIVATE FIRST CLASS
Poster Rank:3679
Female

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 12 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 10/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssssss64

I agree, someone knows this little girl but no one wants to fess up. Maybe homeless, or abused. Did they ever release how she died? Poor kid.

Old 09-16-2015, 11:38 AM
chris
Offline:
★ ★ GENERAL ★ ★
Poster Rank:57
male
Contributions: 20

Mentioned: 472 Post(s)
Quoted: 2117 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
5/20 20/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss18825

Quote:
Originally Posted by morbid75 View Post

That's true, didn't think about that, but I think Casey Anthony's parents are idiots as well. Her dad was like an ex-cop or something, you would think he would have been a little more inquisitive.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to chris For This Useful Post:
Bella_Italiana, morbid75
Old 09-18-2015, 12:46 PM
Amy
Offline:
Patron Saint of Filth

Activity Longevity
1/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 sss117871

UPDATE

Baby Doe identified! Bella Bond, 2 of Boston

Quote:
The young girl the world came to know as "Baby Doe" has been identified with the first name of "Bella," 5 Investigates Kathy Curran reported Friday.

Bella was just shy of 3-years-old when she died, according to posts showing a birthday party on Facebook.

The break in the case came after a search warrant was executed at a Maxwell Street home in Mattapan Thursday, 5 Investigates reported.

Final confirmation of her identity was pending positive identification by the State Medical Examiner. There was no confirmation of Bella's last name, but neighbors confirmed that Bella lived in the Mattapan home.

"She (the mother) tried to be responsible, but she was on drugs," said Yessiomora Torres "She talked slurred, she’d come out and smoke a cigarette, her daughter would be crying."

The girl's mother and her boyfriend were being questioned in connection with the girl's death. Police have been in contact with family members.

The young girl’s body was found inside a trash bag by a woman who was walking her dog on Deer Island on June 25.

There was no immediate word on the cause of her death. A spokesman for the Suffolk County District Attorney's office said only the "investigation remains very active."

"This story is really going to hinge on who this child is and what her history was, who her family is and where she came from," said retired Massachusetts State Police Col. Timothy Alben, who led the investigation for months. "Then we are going to open the door to many investigative means."

In the months since the discovery of her body, state police detectives acted on hundreds of leads suggesting possible matches for the young girl in Massachusetts and 35 other states and several countries.

More than 200 girls were ruled out as being the young girl. The computer-generated image of Baby Doe was viewed nearly 60 million times.

Testing of pollen samples recovered from items on the trash bag in which the little girl was found suggested that she had spent a significant amount of time in the Greater Boston area before her death.
Quote:
As the mystery of a toddler whose body was found on Deer Island earlier this year becomes clearer, social media is giving us a glimpse into the family life of “Baby Doe.”

5 Investigates reported Friday that girl has been identified as Bella, who would have turned 3 a few months after her body was found in June. There was no immediate confirmation of the girl’s last name.

Millions of people viewed a computer generated photo of the wide-eyed smiling child that left most wondering how her young life was cut so short.

A Facebook page shows photos of the girl, who often wore her hair in a pigtail, loved "Hello Kitty" and was all smiles as she helped her mother in the kitchen.

In a video posted on Facebook, the family showers Bella in Silly String during a surprise second birthday celebration.

Balloons and confetti cover the floor as Bella walks into the room wearing a tiara and sash, carrying a star-topped wand.

A pink table cloth covers a kitchen table, where "Hello Kitty" toys and several birthday presents are placed.

Other photos show Bella heading out on a mother-daughter shopping trip, putting "Dora the Explorer" puzzles together and the pair cuddling on the couch.

AliceInChains, Azimuth, Bastet, chris, morbid75, shiverpudlian, U2Addict