Quoted: 212 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 6/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss1088
Re: Pictures of Bodies at Malaysian Flight, 777 Crash Site

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adam2009 View Post
You can find it here, it's a Russian site.

http://www.snob.ru/profile/28629/blog/78856

There seems to be a picture from the puppy also, but it's lying next to a human body so they won't publish it. But it has to be somewhere on the internet. I myself don't want to see the puppy I think...so sad.
The only image of the lot that has upset me is seeing the dog. I have no empathy for people but animals

The Following User Says Thank You to kustom80 For This Useful Post:
AEK_ATHENS_GR
Old 07-26-2014, 08:13 AM
ralucagymnast
Offline:
My Rank: FIRST SERGEANT
Poster Rank:296

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 1034 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss2812

Sickening and heartbreaking; really upsetting images Seriously if the Russians are responsible for this odious act, this could be the excuse the Americans need to "deal" with them once and for all.

The Following User Says Thank You to ralucagymnast For This Useful Post:
Curiouscat81
Old 07-26-2014, 09:08 AM
kustom80
Offline:
My Rank: STAFF SERGEANT
Poster Rank:575

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 212 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 6/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss1088

What do you all think of this? http://humansarefree.com/2014/07/bus...ht-mh.html?m=0

Now I'm the last person to believe in all this illuminati and conspiracy crap but this genuinely seems odd. Not to mention, what are the chances of 2 planes of the same airline and model going down within months?

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to kustom80 For This Useful Post:
Brandjuh, Clubhouse, gatagato
The Following Users Disliked This Post By kustom80:
brutuswakul
Old 07-26-2014, 10:29 AM
Kelseecat65
Offline:
The Eternal Optimist
Poster Rank:27
Contributions: 29

Mentioned: 167 Post(s)
Quoted: 11716 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 8/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss27623

Quote:
Originally Posted by 5150 View Post
Oh please. There are poor people in that region but they are not taking the shit, blood and guts stained clothes off the dead people. You are dealing with tremendous forces that ripped all the clothing off many of the victims. It all depends if they were subjected to the full wind blast or still shielded in part of the airplane whether enough wind was present to rip off everything.

The media has been making a big deal about money being stolen and credit cards of the victims used to portray the rebels or Russians as savage beasts. Well, guess what, the same thing would happen here in the USA if that airplane crashed in Los Angeles and the police did not secure the area. I can tell you with 100% confidence, living in this area, that after a day there would not be any jewelry on the corpses and all the cash would be gone, as would be their credit cards. There are a lot of rotten people in every part of the world.
I hope it's not people taking the clothes off the victims, that is the just lowest of low.
That was my point vs who was taking the clothes (Russians, Ukraine's etc)

Old 07-26-2014, 10:46 AM
gatagato
Offline:
★ Moderator ★
Poster Rank:176
Male
Contributions: 368

Mentioned: 63 Post(s)
Quoted: 905 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
4/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss5675

Quote:
Originally Posted by khaos89 View Post
What do you all think of this? http://humansarefree.com/2014/07/bus...ht-mh.html?m=0

Now I'm the last person to believe in all this illuminati and conspiracy crap but this genuinely seems odd. Not to mention, what are the chances of 2 planes of the same airline and model going down within months?
NOT to be taken seriously if you ask me: who told to the author of the article that exif data that can't be faked?
Quote:
Exif can’t be rewritten with common software, it can only be added to in fields such as image credits with some advanced applications. It can be erased as well but NOT CHANGED. Photos with the exif intact will hold up in court. If the Exif is hacked and this is not real, the CIA or a really good hacker did this, which I doubt, I’d say it’s probably real.
Photo 1 = Photo in question, allegedly taken with an Apple iPhone 5 on 2014:03:18 @ 20:49:41.921 in Diego Garcia
Photo 2 = Photo of my Gato NOT taken with an Apple iPhone 5, NOT taken on 2014:03:18 @ 20:49:41.921, NOT taken in Diego Garcia.
Name:  4ChanFake.jpg
Views: 1118
Size:  13.3 KB
EXIF

Name:  GatoFake.jpg
Views: 1127
Size:  22.1 KB
EXIF
Now compare the EXIF data of the two (http://regex.info/exif.cgi), and please let me know if you notice anything strange.
And not, im not CIA.

9M-MRD
First flight: 1997-07-17 (17 years )

9M-MRO
First flight: 2002-05-14 (11 years 10 months)

Basically, these two planes have been flying together for almost 12 years, often being in two different continents contemporaneously: it's hard to believe that nobody noticed that the two planes were actually only one. Or that they were two, and that they've been now merged into one, let alone the REASON why to make so much complicate the whole thing? Just shoot down one of the two and you'll get the same results.
But i have to agree: 2 planes of the same airline and model going down within months is probaly statistically unprecedented, and very unlikely to happen. Unlikely, not impossible, though.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to gatagato For This Useful Post:
Brandjuh, Fulcanelli, Kelseecat65
Old 07-26-2014, 10:51 AM
morbid75
Offline:
★Athena★
Poster Rank:141
Contributions: 17

Mentioned: 25 Post(s)
Quoted: 4011 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
6/20 7/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss7225

Quote:
Originally Posted by 5150 View Post
Here's a recent example in Houston, TX where bystanders loot the dead woman's car with 2 small children inside. Like I said, the same thing would happen in the USA and most other places in the world if valuables are scattered around and the area is not secured by police.

http://www.chron.com/news/houston-te...an-5531076.php
I agree with you. There are some a lot of people in the United States that would do the same. I guess what seemingly makes this worse is where we have some assholes here that would loot; our country would never let them have the time to get as much stuff. We would have secured the scene as soon as possible and tried very hard to provide dignity to the poor people that were shot out of the sky and fell to their deaths.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to morbid75 For This Useful Post:
gatagato, Kelseecat65
Old 07-26-2014, 12:04 PM
Kelseecat65
Offline:
The Eternal Optimist
Poster Rank:27
Contributions: 29

Mentioned: 167 Post(s)
Quoted: 11716 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 8/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss27623

Husband's last photo taken of his wife and daughter, before the plane took off.

Attached Images

The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Kelseecat65 For This Useful Post:
Bletch, Brandjuh, Bundy12, bushbarbie, Clubhouse, gatagato, jacd, morbid75, Pauliina, selene, The Frugie, XxMutilatedxX
Old 07-26-2014, 12:18 PM
partyguinness
Offline:
My Rank: LANCE CORPORAL
Poster Rank:1598

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 57 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
2/20 7/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss215

Quote:
Originally Posted by morbid75 View Post
I agree with you. There are some a lot of people in the United States that would do the same. I guess what seemingly makes this worse is where we have some assholes here that would loot; our country would never let them have the time to get as much stuff. We would have secured the scene as soon as possible and tried very hard to provide dignity to the poor people that were shot out of the sky and fell to their deaths.
Just last week near where I live, a tourist saw a man drowing as he was crossing a bridge. As a trained life guards, he stripped off (leaving his clothes etc by the bank of the river) dived in and saved the drowning man. When he got out, all his belongings had been stolen...

locals rallied and replaced his clothes, phone etc and a whip around gave him cash to carry on his holiday.

The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to partyguinness For This Useful Post:
Bletch, Clubhouse, everdene, gatagato, Kelseecat65, morbid75, Pigeon
Old 07-26-2014, 12:48 PM
gatagato
Offline:
★ Moderator ★
Poster Rank:176
Male
Contributions: 368

Mentioned: 63 Post(s)
Quoted: 905 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
4/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss5675

Quote:
Originally Posted by morbid75 View Post
I'd say not only in the United States, but also in many other western countries. In the days following the 2009 L'Aquila earthquake (that killed 308), thousands cases of looting were reported, and the perpetrators were from Italy, from Spain, from France, from eastern Europe countries, from everywhere: and many of them were even relatively wealthy, not some desperate in need of food. Some goods were stolen even from houses in which someone had just lost his/her life. In my opinion it's more a matter of uncivil individual's mentality and behaviors than of countries being better than others, but actually (in general) eastern Europeans are averagely MUCH more respectful towards death and dignity of the victims than the westerns: in west, some don't steal for a matter of respect, many more don't steal just for fear of getting caught, which is much different. I'd kill myself rather than doing something like that (i swear, I really am this way), but many people i know wouldn't hesitate for a moment to take advantage of the situation.

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to gatagato For This Useful Post:
Clubhouse, Fulcanelli, Kelseecat65, morbid75
Old 07-26-2014, 03:28 PM
Clubhouse
Offline:
So Fucking Banned
Poster Rank:7

Mentioned: 217 Post(s)
Quoted: 25063 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss65211

Quote:
Originally Posted by gatagato View Post
NOT to be taken seriously if you ask me: who told to the author of the article that exif data that can't be faked?

Photo 1 = Photo in question, allegedly taken with an Apple iPhone 5 on 2014:03:18 @ 20:49:41.921 in Diego Garcia
Photo 2 = Photo of my Gato NOT taken with an Apple iPhone 5, NOT taken on 2014:03:18 @ 20:49:41.921, NOT taken in Diego Garcia.
Attachment 558508
EXIF

Attachment 558509
EXIF
Now compare the EXIF data of the two (http://regex.info/exif.cgi), and please let me know if you notice anything strange.
And not, im not CIA.

9M-MRD
First flight: 1997-07-17 (17 years )

9M-MRO
First flight: 2002-05-14 (11 years 10 months)

Basically, these two planes have been flying together for almost 12 years, often being in two different continents contemporaneously: it's hard to believe that nobody noticed that the two planes were actually only one. Or that they were two, and that they've been now merged into one, let alone the REASON why to make so much complicate the whole thing? Just shoot down one of the two and you'll get the same results.
But i have to agree: 2 planes of the same airline and model going down within months is probaly statistically unprecedented, and very unlikely to happen. Unlikely, not impossible, though.

Not only all of the above but, forensic software can detect if pictures have been 'shopped'...I'm sure mother Russia would have leaped on this and proved to the world that it was a cover-up.

The Following User Says Thank You to Clubhouse For This Useful Post:
gatagato