Quoted: 1482 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss8182
Re: Nick Hogan's Friend After The Accident

Quote:
Originally Posted by rob666 View Post
I'll judge, Nik Hogan is an arrogant little fuck that whined in jail about his own plight and didn't give a shit about his friend who he basically killed.

If you choose to get drunk and drive like an idiot, in our society YOU as the person behind the wheel is 100% responsible for whatever happens to you or your passengers. Did his friend exercise bad judgment by getting in the car? yes.
Does that excuse Nik Hogan at all for being an idiot that night? Not even close.

If Hogan had at least been genuinely remorseful for what he'd done I might see it differently, but all he cared about was his own ass. And 8 months was pretty lax compared to what a lot of guys serve.
Fuck yes, well said.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to fletch For This Useful Post:
CuriousOne, Norwegian1, rob666
Old 05-01-2013, 08:04 PM
petedeamon
Offline:
My Rank: MASTER SERGEANT
Poster Rank:410
yes

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 92 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss1960

The action and response from Nick and his family says much about what kind of people they are. Many times the cocoon celebrity families live in prevents them from experience life being real and honest. Maybe someday he will have a bad situation encompass his life from a parental view~ that burns his very soul (If he has one) concerning a family member at the hands of a disrespectful, entitled, brat.

The Following User Says Thank You to petedeamon For This Useful Post:
rob666
Old 05-09-2013, 09:07 PM
missingpluto
Offline:
My Rank: PRIVATE
Poster Rank:7152
Female

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 11/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssssss20

In reference to the driver of his brother's accident, from this article:
Bosley has a criminal record that includes arrests on charges of reckless driving and fleeing and eluding police, records show.

Why did these two have to hang out with douchebags? Maybe if they chose better company, they'd both still be here and fully functioning adults. It gets better:

The family received another jolt in 2009 when the brothers' father, Ed Graziano, was charged with trying to hire a hit man to kill Debra.

Ed Graziano was sentenced to 10 years in prison last year.

Something going on with these people, I swear.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to missingpluto For This Useful Post:
Meeeta, shadowplay
Old 06-14-2013, 02:49 PM
petedeamon
Offline:
My Rank: MASTER SERGEANT
Poster Rank:410
yes

Quoted: 92 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss1960

Too bad it wasn't Nick.

Old 06-14-2013, 08:58 PM
commondenom
Offline:
puelling pueman
Poster Rank:129
m

Mentioned: 21 Post(s)
Quoted: 2890 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss8773

sheesh you guys all hating on nick hogan for doing this......this shit happens all the time, it's not like the guy wanted it to happen you fucking idiots....

Old 06-16-2013, 02:53 PM
vegankjh
Offline:
My Rank: LANCE CORPORAL
Poster Rank:1766
Female

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 16/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss209

I don't know these people (of course) but I want to hunt down that little douche turd, Nick, and beat his ass. I understand that John wasn't wearing a seat belt, but still....holy hell, this is awful and that little prick doesn't seem to give a flying fuck about this boy. I wonder...has he even went to visit John? Has he offered to pay any of the medical bill for this boy? Has he done anything other than bitch and cry about how hard being is jail is. Oh, cry me a river. Who is to say the outcome would have been any different had he been wearing a seat belt? If that were me, my parents would have already made sure I was out of my misery (my wishes of course).

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to vegankjh For This Useful Post:
Kerri, Norwegian1, rob666
Old 06-16-2013, 03:35 PM
Ianforheisman
Offline:
Poster Rank:8901

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 9/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssssss13

Could someone post a pic? It won't let me view the video on my phone. If not, no biggie.

Old 06-16-2013, 03:37 PM
Ianforheisman
Offline:
Poster Rank:8901

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 9/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssssss13

Also, the Graziano's are related to Cosa Nostra underboss Tony Graziano. Although with his legal troubles, I doubt they do him in mob style.

Old 06-16-2013, 08:15 PM
rapeWhistle
Offline:
$lave
Poster Rank:15
Regular White Guy
Contributions: 80

Mentioned: 555 Post(s)
Quoted: 26383 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
15/20 14/20
Today Posts
11/11 ssss48814
Re: Nick Hogan's Friend--After The Accident

Quote:
Originally Posted by uniballer View Post
sheesh everyone here hates nick hogan so much but this guy didnt have to get into the car with nick. he knew nick was going to be racing and he got in the car neways. its not like nick crashed on purpose. nick is a bastard but he doesnt deserve live in jail etc.
That.

I've gotten in cars with friends that have been drinking and also gotten in cars with people that were gonna go do donuts and other stupid shit while drunk.
Gotta be responsible for your own choices at some point.

Unless they have some kinda audio of him asking to be let out of the car or telling the Hogan kid not to race you can only assume he was down with whatever he was doing and may have even been encouraging him to race.

Sad for everyone involved, but not a surprising outcome when you give a High-school student with a history of speeding and dangerous driving access to race car(s) and a personal pit crew...
Quote:
Bollea was involved in a serious accident in Clearwater, Florida, on the evening of August 26, 2007. Bollea and three members of the pit crew for his drifting team,[5] using two of his father's cars — a yellow Toyota Supra and a silver Dodge Viper — were traveling to a steakhouse when the single-vehicle crash occurred at Court Street and Missouri Avenue, near downtown Clearwater. The yellow Supra, which Bollea had been driving in the outside lane,[12] fishtailed and spun across the road, crashing into the median strip and into a palm tree. The impact destroyed the car.
Appearently the passenger wasn't wearing his seatbelt either:
Quote:
Bollea and his passenger, 22-year-old John Graziano, were flown to Bayfront Medical Center in St. Petersburg, Florida. Bollea was released from care on August 27 and said to be "OK".[14] Graziano, a U.S. Marine and a member of Bollea's pit crew, was not wearing a seatbelt.[15] The eye and brain injuries he sustained are expected to leave him in a nursing home for the rest of his life.[16] In September 2009, Graziano returned to his home where he continued to receive full-time care.

Besides constantly out of breath
Old 06-17-2013, 04:45 PM
Cassius
Offline:
My Rank: SERGEANT
Poster Rank:949
Male

Quoted: 57 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 9/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss540

At some point the family has to let go. As for Hogan, the little bitch should have to serve any probation caring for him.

The Following User Says Thank You to Cassius For This Useful Post:
rapeWhistle