Go Back  

Video Footage Taken by Active Shooter at Westgate Mall in Glendale, Arizona 

Current Rating:

Join NowJoin Now
 
  #51  
Old 05-30-2020, 05:11 AM
So Fucking Banned
Poster Rank:252
MAN
Join Date: Jul 2010
 
Mentioned: 19 Post(s)
Quoted: 2225 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss4339
Re: Video Footage Taken by Active Shooter at Westgate Mall in Glendale, Arizona

Quote:
Originally Posted by Metal Mike View Post
Oh jo, when did our magic die? How have our hearts turned so cold to one another?

You've offered no articulable argument to the contrary, just ad hominems and much verbal diarrhea full of sound and fury signifying nothing, as if it's my fault that the sow thinks I'm prettier and *knows* that I'm better-hung than you.

Your projection is hilarious. Even when it comes to mass shooters, you still need to act as if they're in the same boat as you just to keep your pillow dry at night. Keep little-dickin' it, my dude.


I agree. But I disagree on the last part about me having anything in common with those of a small manhood. Also I would never imitate the acts of these impotent boys. I made “Bowling for Columbine” for gods sakes, I’m Michael Moore.

Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to shoelessjojackson For This Useful Post:
OhJstFkOffAlrdy
The Following Users Say Fuck Off To This Post By shoelessjojackson:
OhJstFkOffAlrdy
  #52  
Old 05-30-2020, 05:12 AM
So Fucking Banned
Poster Rank:252
MAN
Join Date: Jul 2010
 
Mentioned: 19 Post(s)
Quoted: 2225 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss4339
Re: Video Footage Taken by Active Shooter at Westgate Mall in Glendale, Arizona

Quote:
Originally Posted by Metal Mike View Post
+waifu pillow

Fkn weeb.


What the hell is that? I don’t listen to hip hop.

Reply With Quote
  #53  
Old 09-04-2020, 05:12 AM
jayphillbrooks
Offline:
My Rank: PRIVATE
Poster Rank:5947
Join Date: Feb 2016
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 7/20
Today Posts
1/11 sssssss31
Re: Shooting at the Westgate Mall in Glendale Arizona

Quote:
Originally Posted by Omegas3 View Post
My point being whenever it happens in a LiBeRaL city, they love to use the gun free zone as to WHY it happened. Where was the good guy with a gun here?
Still you are making a silly point. It is never for certain that a guy with a gun will show up. You and people of your talking points want to do away with guns period. One thing for certain is that if y'all were to have it y'all way, a good guy with a gun wouldn't even be possible. To bring up a point like that is silly because no matter what you think about guns no matter how they look, it should be in everyone's self interest that a good is on the scene looking out for everyone. I couldn't imagine a situation were people are upset or mocking a good guy with a gun saving people.

Reply With Quote
  #54  
Old 09-04-2020, 03:17 PM
Omegas3's Avatar
Omegas3
Offline:
My Rank: SERGEANT
Poster Rank:1048
Join Date: Jan 2018
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 149 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
2/20 4/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss509
Re: Shooting at the Westgate Mall in Glendale Arizona

Quote:
Originally Posted by jayphillbrooks View Post
Still you are making a silly point. It is never for certain that a guy with a gun will show up. You and people of your talking points want to do away with guns period. One thing for certain is that if y'all were to have it y'all way, a good guy with a gun wouldn't even be possible. To bring up a point like that is silly because no matter what you think about guns no matter how they look, it should be in everyone's self interest that a good is on the scene looking out for everyone. I couldn't imagine a situation were people are upset or mocking a good guy with a gun saving people.
You're a fucking idiot. I love guns, and I fully support the right to bust them at people if they need to get to their Lord and saviour quicker. Still, good guys with guns is a myth perpetuated by guntardians. Good guys with guns have also made situations much worse.

Reply With Quote
  #55  
Old 09-04-2020, 04:00 PM
jayphillbrooks
Offline:
My Rank: PRIVATE
Poster Rank:5947
Join Date: Feb 2016
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 7/20
Today Posts
1/11 sssssss31
Re: Shooting at the Westgate Mall in Glendale Arizona

Quote:
Originally Posted by Omegas3 View Post
You're a fucking idiot. I love guns, and I fully support the right to bust them at people if they need to get to their Lord and saviour quicker. Still, good guys with guns is a myth perpetuated by guntardians. Good guys with guns have also made situations much worse.
It's not a myth you moron.does it happen as much as some says it does? Of course not. Why is it even a point of contention? That's like mocking the fact that people don't walk around with first aid kits.you would be right to point out it's rare and not really a thing but I promise you that if you are out in public and seriously suffer a cutting wound, you won't turn down a bystander admindering a first aid kit to you and instead wait for an ambulance. Of course it takes perfect timing and an angel over the shoulder for a "good guy with a gun" to be on the scene but any chance greater than zero is worthwhile instead of waiting on police which is the same police people of your talking points call incompetent and racist though there can be some truth to that. That's why you people sound like idiots because y'all argue something that's low hanging fruit and doesn't really change anything on the ground. There should be more good guys with guns but at the same time gun ownership should come with ton of responsibility.

Reply With Quote

Powered by vBulletin Copyright 2000-2010 Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO