Go Back  

UK: The Smart Finally Outnumber The Stupid! 

Current Rating:

Join NowJoin Now

Old 07-21-2021, 10:49 PM
Dr Thrumpkinz
Offline:
⋆Bunnylord⋆
Poster Rank:60
HAVE YANNI SPAY OR NEUTERED!
Contributions: 21

Mentioned: 83 Post(s)
Quoted: 7975 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
8/20 8/20
Today Posts
11/11 ssss20353
Re: UK: The Smart Finally Outnumber The Stupid!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaboom View Post
Masks stop your breath traveling as far and stop you or them micro spitting on faces when they talk , cough or sneeze.
Coronaviruses trapped in droplets are harmless. A single coronavirus particle (aerosolized) passes freely through an N95 or any other mask you see worn, and in and out of the gaps as it pleases.

It takes a particle the size of a corona virus 40 hours to fall 5 feet in a vacuum. This means that the only thing dumber than masks is social distancing.
All governments know all of these things.

You take a group of thousands of people, picked at random, and then split them randomly into two groups. One group wears masks the other group does not. After an interval of time you find out how many from each group became sick in that time.
They have done this experiment 14 times in at least 4 languages over the past 20 years.

That number is absolutely always exactly the same. There is no difference between mask, and no mask, at all, in the transmission of any respiratory viruses.

And as I say every government on Earth has access to every medical journal that has published these studies. And there are zero studies that refute these studies. People only think there is a mask debate, there is not.
All this mask bullshit has done is open a new school of research in the harm they do--especially in children, and people with disabilities like thinking that wearing two masks is even better for you than one.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Dr Thrumpkinz For This Useful Post:
kellyhound, Opal, rohmell
Old 07-22-2021, 02:45 AM
kellyhound
Offline:
✝Mudderator from Hell✝
Poster Rank:10
Contributions: 714

Mentioned: 342 Post(s)
Quoted: 5369 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
17/20 20/20
Today Posts
5/11 ssss73170

https://www.nature.com/articles/d41586-020-00502-w

The Following User Says Thank You to kellyhound For This Useful Post:
Dr Thrumpkinz
Old 07-22-2021, 03:03 AM
Dr Thrumpkinz
Offline:
⋆Bunnylord⋆

Activity Longevity
8/20 8/20
Today Posts
11/11 ssss20353

Quote:
Originally Posted by kellyhound View Post
Oh Jesus that's a long one.

The Following User Says Thank You to Dr Thrumpkinz For This Useful Post:
kellyhound
Old 07-22-2021, 04:09 PM
b0g
Offline:
My Rank: GUNNERY SERGEANT
Poster Rank:628
transgender

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 175 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 17/20
Today Posts
1/11 sssss1217

Coronaviruses trapped in droplets are harmless. A single coronavirus particle (aerosolized) passes freely through an N95 or any other mask you see worn, and in and out of the gaps as it pleases.

I would rethink that 1st sentence, cos a potent (not damaged in reproductive way) virus
is protected somewhat to EM radiation in a droplet.

2nd phrase: use a FFP3 filter mask, with cutoff +- 1µm, which captures the bigger sized drops. and when you got a drop that size, evaporation rate is fast.

ANd do not forget the particles in an aerosol mostly obey brownian motion, so impacts are more prone than the behaviour like a S4 heatseaking missile.
in and out of the gaps as it pleases is out of place in this universum

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to b0g For This Useful Post:
Budd Dwyer, William May
Old 07-22-2021, 04:28 PM
Dr Thrumpkinz
Offline:
⋆Bunnylord⋆

Activity Longevity
8/20 8/20
Today Posts
11/11 ssss20353

Quote:
Originally Posted by b0g View Post

I would rethink that 1st sentence, cos a potent (not damaged in reproductive way) virus
is protected somewhat to EM radiation in a droplet.

2nd phrase: use a FFP3 filter mask, with cutoff +- 1µm, which captures the bigger sized drops. and when you got a drop that size, evaporation rate is fast.

ANd do not forget the particles in an aerosol mostly obey brownian motion, so impacts are more prone than the behaviour like a S4 heatseaking missile.
in and out of the gaps as it pleases is out of place in this universum
There are already two studies that have shown droplets caught on masks evaporate and the virus in them them become capable of making it far enough into your lungs to cause infection.
And they do so right next to your mouth.

No two ways about it, masks do far more damage than good. When only worn for political/religious purposes.

rohmell
Old 07-23-2021, 02:58 AM
dankboosh
Offline:
My Rank: SERGEANT
Poster Rank:967
Male.

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 460 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 15/20
Today Posts
1/11 ssssss613

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Thrumpkinz View Post
Oh Jesus that's a long one.
That's what she said.

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to dankboosh For This Useful Post:
Budd Dwyer, kellyhound, Major_Tom, WonderMomma
Old 07-29-2021, 02:31 AM
Dr Thrumpkinz
Offline:
⋆Bunnylord⋆

Activity Longevity
8/20 8/20
Today Posts
11/11 ssss20353

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screen%20Shot%202021-07-28%20at%2010.25.25%20PM.jpg
Views:	77
Size:	48.9 KB
ID:	998147

Name:	download%20%283%29%20copy.jpeg
Views:	78
Size:	21.3 KB
ID:	998150

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dr Thrumpkinz For This Useful Post:
Karma, Major_Tom
Old 07-30-2021, 01:52 AM
niknik
Offline:
My Rank: MAJOR
Poster Rank:80

Mentioned: 261 Post(s)
Quoted: 8214 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
2/20 16/20
Today Posts
3/11 ssss16671

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Thrumpkinz View Post
It doesn't even matter if I believe in it. The point is that masks are 100% useless against it or any other particle its size. If you had time I could actually tell you about all the proven ways that masks disrupt your immune system, and cause an ass load of other health problems--including to help transmit COVID and other viruses.

As for, do I believe it's a hoax?
There is a thing called SarsCov-2 they test for. The test they use is obscenely ill suited for the task they put it to, and they know it. Most countries report 60-95% false positive rates using PCR. Lateral flow is even worse.
Do I think COVID is a hoax?
No
I KNOW that the pandemic is a hoax. By every definition.
And I KNOW that COVID isn't shit, because there hasn't been a single day since this all started that I havn't monitored all cause mortality figures from around the world. COVID kills almost no one, and those it does kill were going to die anyway. As in they are old and already sick already--almost without exception. There is a huge difference between dying with COVID, and Dying from COVID.

How do you protect against COVID?
Eat vitamin D, go outside, unless you are like 90 your innate immunity will take care of itself the way it does with everything else. When you try to sterilize yourself from the rest of the world, the world will kill you as soon as it gets the chance.
Absolutely the pandemic is a hoax.

Remember in the very beginning they said the hospitals will be overflowing. They'll have to build triage centers in parking lots. We'll run out of ventilators, there will be dead bodies on the streets.

This is the stuff the said to force the lock downs. To create a pandemic.

And yes the masks are useless. 99.99% of every illness that is contracted from one person to another is not contracted from breathing in their virus.

It's contracted through touching. So if anything, their should have been a gloves mandate. But even that is useless. Because both masks and gloves would only be effective if they are changed constantly, after everything you touch. And never touching your face.

I love it how we're lectured about this stuff from the very people who do the opposite.

And nobody on the left seems to care at all about investigating how this all started. Instead all they care about is censorship and banning anyone who questions it.

Facebook banning anyone who posted about that drug Trump brought up. Now we know for sure that drug is effective and was being used by doctors.

This entire COVID ordeal is very fishy. The very fact that anyone even questioning it is attacked, this "they think it's a hoax" crap. To discredit. This politicalization of it from the very beginning.

I'm sure one day it will all come out. More toddlers died in America last year from choking to death, than all of the people 18 and under that died from COVID. Yet schools were shut down. And when the ones that did open. The children were forced to wear masks all day.

Why? School age children had almost a 0% chance of dieing. The truth is if you're under 40, you had very little to worry about. Even people under 55 were not at that high of risk of death.

If you take out the deaths of people 65+ years old. In 2017 the regular flu killed 5 times as many people.

And you never heard these people saying shit then. It infected 45 million Americans. caused more than 60,000 deaths. During its peaks hundreds of people were dieing a day. Not a peep.

When Trump was president if 50 died that day they would crucify him.

It would not have been a hoax if they didn't lie so much. And if they would have said. The illness is very dangerous for people over 60. Those are the people who need to protect themselves and the people everyone needs to protect. All people over 60 need to stay home. And the government will send you money.

Not everyone stays home and everyone gets money.

And let's do a little bit of critical thinking. This illness came from China.

China has a population problem. And the biggest problem to their country is the massive elderly population.

Hmm. And them a disease appears in a town that happens to have a lab that modifies diseases. Like diseases that transfer from animals but not to humans. And that's what this disease is. A animal to animal disease.

It's not a conspiracy theory. It's a conspiracy.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to niknik For This Useful Post:
ChloeK, Dr Thrumpkinz
The Following Users Say Fuck Off To This Post By niknik:
AEK_ATHENS_GR
Old 07-30-2021, 04:01 AM
Dr Thrumpkinz
Offline:
⋆Bunnylord⋆

Activity Longevity
8/20 8/20
Today Posts
11/11 ssss20353

Quote:
Originally Posted by niknik View Post
It's not a conspiracy theory. It's a conspiracy.

Name:	TRap.jpg
Views:	74
Size:	199.0 KB
ID:	998355
On display like a blinking red light in the New York skyline.
More and more I think that this entire thing was all about getting as many people as possible to take this vaccine.

The vaccine is connected to the bio-security state.

And I feel very strongly that the bio-security state will eventually link everyone to a resource (electricity) backed digital currency.
I could go right off on that particular aspect of it--all the infrastructure that was already set up for all of this before COVID, but I'm tired, so I'll stay on track.

Sometimes I like to imagine the planet coming out of all this on the right end. Pretend like it wasn't already well too late by the time I was born.
I like to think about the actual laws that have been broken, the really really over the top evil things that have taken place on all this shit's back are innumerable. Again I'll keep it brief though, on account of sleep.

For anyone who thinks this injection is about stopping COVID, just look at the the COVID infection, hospitalization, death rates in some of the most highly vaccinated places on Earth--I've been paying closest attention to Israel and Malta.
Nothing could be clearer, the vaccinated are far far more likely to get COVID than the unvaccinated. In the case of Israel it's around 5 times more likely. Singapore is now saying that 76% of their COVID cases are among the vaccinated.

This is probably because of something called Pathogenic Priming, or Antibody Dependancy.
The scientists that carried out the study that this is from actually lectured the vaccine companies for not warning people, as part of informed consent.

Name:	Screen%20Shot%202021-04-04%20at%206.35.39%20PM.jpg
Views:	77
Size:	37.7 KB
ID:	998348

Informed consent. That is important. Here is what every single person is supposed to know about an unapproved experimental chemical technology before anyone is allowed to inject them with said technology. In order to comply with the Informed Consent laws that were formulated over 70 years ago in Nuremberg, after the Nazis did almost all the same things that they are doing today. The Nazis did them though on a ridiculously smaller scale.

Name:	Screen%20Shot%202021-07-29%20at%2011.08.21%20PM.jpg
Views:	74
Size:	56.6 KB
ID:	998354

Was anyone you know given one of these sheets the way they were supposed to have been?
Do they know these things?
Are they told by those so called caregivers?

Fuck no, they don't know! And they are rarely, if ever even told.
Most Doctors don't even understand that they are the ones who are doing all the heavy criminal lifting for these biochemical companies by not informing every last patient they inject that they are part of an "Ongoing clinical trial". HEAVY CRIMINAL LIFTING.

People were hanged for far less than what we are seeing today. I wanna see some mutherfucking hangings. Tons of them.

Anyhow, sweet dreams DR.
Tomorrow, I'll tell you about the children.

Opal
Old 07-30-2021, 11:04 AM
Steve
Offline:
SMIRK!
Poster Rank:6
Contributions: 3

Mentioned: 84 Post(s)
Quoted: 36011 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
15/20 17/20
Today Posts
9/11 ssss90386

The Telegraph is a Conservative paper, I Googled it even if I knew it would be.

The article says that cloth masks do little to curb Covid spread and some cloth masks have holes in them rendering them ineffective.

That's like saying wearing a crash helmet may do little in a serious crash and some won't save your life so don't bother wearing one.

Spare me the usual bullshit.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Steve For This Useful Post:
Budd Dwyer, William May