Go Back  

UK: The Smart Finally Outnumber The Stupid! 

Current Rating:

Join NowJoin Now
 
  #101  
Old 09-04-2021, 06:13 PM
Kaboom's Avatar
Kaboom
Offline:
My Rank: STAFF SERGEANT
Poster Rank:805
Join Date: Mar 2010
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 89 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 16/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss814
Re: UK: The Smart Finally Outnumber The Stupid!

In Uk two thirds of people admitted to hospital for Covid have had no vaccines.

Reply With Quote
The Following Users Say Fuck Off To This Post By Kaboom:
HSO
  #102  
Old 09-04-2021, 07:56 PM
Major_Tom's Avatar
Major_Tom
Offline:
My Rank: GUNNERY SERGEANT
Poster Rank:526
Billy Big Bollocks
Join Date: May 2017
 
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 721 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
14/20 6/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss1585
Re: UK: The Smart Finally Outnumber The Stupid!

I looked into these numbers a little further - it includes people who went into hospital for something else, broken arm for instance, and tested positive for covid once admitted, even if they had no symptoms and were not there for that. It also includes people who were admitted and caught covid once they were in hospital. About 25% of the admissions fall into those categories. The other 75% were there primarily for covid treatment.

Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Major_Tom For This Useful Post:
Dr Thrumpkinz
  #103  
Old 09-05-2021, 12:01 AM
Dr Thrumpkinz
Offline:
So Fucking Banned
Poster Rank:62
HAVE YANNI SPAY OR NEUTERED!
Join Date: Jun 2016
Contributions: 20
 
Mentioned: 82 Post(s)
Quoted: 7693 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
9/20 7/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss19547
Re: UK: The Smart Finally Outnumber The Stupid!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Major_Tom View Post
Some strange developments in the news. UK has some of the highest covid death rates in the world now. And Sweden has banned vaccinated and unvaccinated travellers from Israel, the most vaccinated country on earth.

This same report also references a study which shows that vaccinated people are 27 times more likely to get symptomatic covid.
I like that he used the term "the shape of things to come" right at the beginning. He's not playing around, this guy. Very cool.
The Shape Of Things To Come is the name of a 1933 HG Wells book.
Do you know this?
It's about a future where a disease forces the Word's governments to unite to create a Utopian technocracy. They replace all the World religions with Scientism. It's hilariously prescient business.

Wells was one of the best with all the slow leak revelation of the method stuff. Huxley too.

Reply With Quote
  #104  
Old 09-07-2021, 03:21 AM
HSO's Avatar
HSO
Offline:
Contributions: 0
Poster Rank:20
Knight of Odin & Archangel of Valhalla
Join Date: Aug 2009
 
Mentioned: 179 Post(s)
Quoted: 28221 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
17/20 16/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss48995
Re: UK: The Smart Finally Outnumber The Stupid!

I wish "Covid-19" was Real. Just so all these idiots would die.

Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to HSO For This Useful Post:
Dr Thrumpkinz
  #105  
Old 09-07-2021, 03:36 AM
Dr Thrumpkinz
Offline:
So Fucking Banned
Poster Rank:62
HAVE YANNI SPAY OR NEUTERED!
Join Date: Jun 2016
Contributions: 20
 
Mentioned: 82 Post(s)
Quoted: 7693 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
9/20 7/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss19547
Re: UK: The Smart Finally Outnumber The Stupid!

Quote:
Originally Posted by HSO View Post
I wish "Covid-19" was Real. Just so all these idiots would die.
Or at least restrained, and put to use as ash/spit trays.

Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Dr Thrumpkinz For This Useful Post:
HSO
  #106  
Old 09-07-2021, 03:38 AM
Dr Thrumpkinz
Offline:
So Fucking Banned
Poster Rank:62
HAVE YANNI SPAY OR NEUTERED!
Join Date: Jun 2016
Contributions: 20
 
Mentioned: 82 Post(s)
Quoted: 7693 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
9/20 7/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss19547
Re: UK: The Smart Finally Outnumber The Stupid!

Quote:
Originally Posted by HSO View Post
I wish "Covid-19" was Real. Just so all these idiots would die.
Oh fuck! I just remembered when you said Devil's Spittoon.

Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Dr Thrumpkinz For This Useful Post:
HSO

Powered by vBulletin Copyright 2000-2010 Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO