Go Back  

UK: The Smart Finally Outnumber The Stupid! 

Current Rating:

Join NowJoin Now

Old 07-19-2021, 06:24 PM
Dr Thrumpkinz
Offline:
⋆Bunnylord⋆
Poster Rank:66
HAVE YANNI SPAY OR NEUTERED!
Contributions: 17

Mentioned: 79 Post(s)
Quoted: 7465 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
20/20 7/20
Today Posts
11/11 ssss18782
UK: The Smart Finally Outnumber The Stupid!

That's right! The Telegraph--record of the status quo, has finally admitted to what anyone who has bothered to understand the results of every single Random Controlled Trial on the topic of mask's effects on transmission of respiratory viruses, has known for more than 30 years.

Click image for larger version

Name:	telemask1.jpg
Views:	449
Size:	575.5 KB
ID:	996011

Name:	Telemask%202.jpg
Views:	429
Size:	632.8 KB
ID:	996004

Congratulations UK!

But for anyone who still believes they need to adorn a purely symbolic "Faith In State" handicap emblem around their airways--to prove their piety, or for any other ridiculous reason, but don't wish to look stupid.
Try this...

Name:	Protect%20yourself%20and%20others.jpg
Views:	420
Size:	575.5 KB
ID:	996005

Test

Picture and Video Clip Stats.
File Type: mp4 Wagon%20Christ%20-%20Wake%20Up.mp4(7.15 MB, 531 views)
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Dr Thrumpkinz For This Useful Post:
beepboop, Hit_Man187211, Lvshortcake, Major_Tom, Moloko, MrFlibble, Opal, turkiller
The Following 3 Users Said Fuck Off to Dr Thrumpkinz For This Post:
FuManBoobs, Sabconth, therezamackenzie
Old 07-20-2021, 01:14 AM
Budd Dwyer
Offline:
My Rank: MASTER SERGEANT
Poster Rank:496

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 426 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
3/20 6/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss1711
Re: UK: The Smart Finally Outnumber The Stupid!

Then what do you suggest to do against COVID?

I mean it's easy to talk shit about the "sheep" on the interwebz playa, but do you even recognise it as a threat or it's just a hoax for you? If the latter, then don't bother with the answer please

You know i love your gory contributions and you're a talented sickfuck with your vidz, but really, COVID can attack your brain, maybe you've got infected, because you refuse to "believe in it" on a slightly emotional/psychological reason? So what i'm sayin is: you might got it and it affected your braincells or something
You seem to awfully care about it a LOT... i mean not even the COVID Karens are as busy with it as you...
So what gives?

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Budd Dwyer For This Useful Post:
Aleah, fenek, HiddenSquid, Sisky, Steve
The Following 3 Users Said Fuck Off to Budd Dwyer For This Post:
frederico, Killahbeed, turkiller
Old 07-20-2021, 01:18 AM
Budd Dwyer
Offline:

Activity Longevity
3/20 6/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss1711

Btw no one said masks are fully PREVENTING it, but think abotu this way: if you got close to a fucking bum with TBC who happen to cough everything around you then you might got a SLIGHT chance NOT to get infected in the first 2 seconds...

Face diapers are ugly as fuck and laughable but even if it's just a "comfort blanket" it actually DOES something
Something is always better than nothing, unless you're a nihilist cuntosaurus

I mean i'm amazed we still have this discussion about masks and particles when it's common knowledge for MORE THAN A YEAR even by mainstream standards
Btw i'd rather believe scientist in the medical field than fucking engineers lol

The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Budd Dwyer For This Useful Post:
AEK_ATHENS_GR, Aleah, fenek, FuManBoobs, imptsd, Sisky, Steve
The Following Users Say Fuck Off To This Post By Budd Dwyer:
frederico
Old 07-20-2021, 01:41 AM
Dr Thrumpkinz
Offline:
⋆Bunnylord⋆

Activity Longevity
20/20 7/20
Today Posts
11/11 ssss18782

Quote:
Originally Posted by Budd Dwyer View Post
Then what do you suggest to do against COVID?

I mean it's easy to talk shit about the "sheep" on the interwebz playa, but do you even recognise it as a threat or it's just a hoax for you? If the latter, then don't bother with the answer please

You know i love your gory contributions and you're a talented sickfuck with your vidz, but really, COVID can attack your brain, maybe you've got infected, because you refuse to "believe in it" on a slightly emotional/psychological reason? So what i'm sayin is: you might got it and it affected your braincells or something
You seem to awfully care about it a LOT... i mean not even the COVID Karens are as busy with it as you...
So what gives?
It doesn't even matter if I believe in it. The point is that masks are 100% useless against it or any other particle its size. If you had time I could actually tell you about all the proven ways that masks disrupt your immune system, and cause an ass load of other health problems--including to help transmit COVID and other viruses.

As for, do I believe it's a hoax?
There is a thing called SarsCov-2 they test for. The test they use is obscenely ill suited for the task they put it to, and they know it. Most countries report 60-95% false positive rates using PCR. Lateral flow is even worse.
Do I think COVID is a hoax?
No
I KNOW that the pandemic is a hoax. By every definition.
And I KNOW that COVID isn't shit, because there hasn't been a single day since this all started that I havn't monitored all cause mortality figures from around the world. COVID kills almost no one, and those it does kill were going to die anyway. As in they are old and already sick already--almost without exception. There is a huge difference between dying with COVID, and Dying from COVID.

How do you protect against COVID?
Eat vitamin D, go outside, unless you are like 90 your innate immunity will take care of itself the way it does with everything else. When you try to sterilize yourself from the rest of the world, the world will kill you as soon as it gets the chance.

The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Dr Thrumpkinz For This Useful Post:
beepboop, Cathedral, flyflicker123, Killahbeed, Kosel Den, lesterpiglet, Major_Tom, Opal, rohmell, SkinnyFella, viljoencp, WonderMomma
The Following 5 Users Said Fuck Off to Dr Thrumpkinz For This Post:
-JasonR-, AEK_ATHENS_GR, Aleah, asak2, FuManBoobs
Old 07-20-2021, 01:57 AM
Budd Dwyer
Offline:

Activity Longevity
3/20 6/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss1711

Quote:
The point is that masks are 100% useless against it or any other particle its size
Except maybe FPP-3 masks perhaps? (but those can only "wearable" for a few hours...)

so...it actually matter if you believe in it
Because it's more real than for example: Jesus or Muhammad Allah Ali Spaghetti Mon(b)ster

Quote:
I could actually tell you about all the proven ways that masks disrupt your immune system,-including to help transmit COVID and other viruses.
No need, i've read about it already and it doesn't actually matter if you eat shitty junkfood or smoke or just simply walk in a crowded city (because you will get cancer or other pulmonary/inflammatory disease when you are hit old age) or doesn't walk at all, just stare at your screen non-stop
Btw "transporting cvoid if you wear mask" is a correlation not causation (especially if you believe that with or without masks you could get infected so.... lol

Quote:
I KNOW that the pandemic is a hoax.
How so? Define "pandemic" then. The word. The Merriam-Webster version of it. It spreaded like wildfire around the world, every single corner of this fucking planet. How it's not a pandemic then, my good doctor?
Quote:
COVID kills almost no one, and those it does kill were going to die anyway
That's blatant stupidity right there, plenty of researchable data can prove you wrong on that one (even though statistic bureaus can play with the numbers and causes)
How come young people died because of COVID (with no other explanations or any other diseases known previously?)
I thought you were waaay more smater than that... I mean i get than the types of Yanni and his ilk cannot be a match, because they are NPC droids, but if we really dissect your line of thinkning, the fallacies are there (if one can take the time and "fight you" or debate you. I'll only do this for a few more minutes though, because time is a precious thing and I've got a shitload of other things to do than try to convince you about something you're clearly obsessed with like a fanatic, so...)

Quote:
Eat vitamin D, go outside, unless you are like 90 your innate immunity will take care of itself the way it does with everything else. When you try to sterilize yourself from the rest of the world, the world will kill you as soon as it gets the chance.
Vitamin D deficiency can be serious and you're partially right on this one, no doubt about it
But still, even as I'm not vaccinated yet (and haven't contacted it as far as i know, i haven't got any tests either...) I'll get it, because if this is part of a conspiracy then we will die anyway. Not because MSM tells me to get the jab...and not because i think experimental vaccines arre so cool to have... Yes, you cannot be fully protected, but that's what our immune systems for, right? Still it's better than going to a fucking hospital these days where you have 50-50 chance of survival (in some places even less) . It's better than.... doing nothing about it

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Budd Dwyer For This Useful Post:
FuManBoobs, Sisky
Old 07-20-2021, 02:37 AM
Dr Thrumpkinz
Offline:
⋆Bunnylord⋆

Activity Longevity
20/20 7/20
Today Posts
11/11 ssss18782

Everyone on Earth has contacted it. Everyone one on Earth has it in them right now.
It has nothing to do with either of those things. It has to make it all the way through to your lower lungs, to specific cells, where it can finally replicate and make you sick.

You and I are not compatible on this topic, I read studies and look at government data. Your wrong on most of your points. Baseless stuff. If you you can't prove something, and you are afraid of it, my job here on Earth is to tease it. I only care about numbers.
And all my free time goes to making fun of shit. I'm sorry, I can't debate about things that are so ridiculously cut and dry.

But yeah, P99 or higher for 0.1 micron.
Like this one my sister got for me to be funny.

N95 is for TB--3 microns+, but even those ones are fitted and come in sizes to seal.

P.S. These are the COVID-19 Infection Fatality Rates by age. These numbers don't fluctuate--COVID isn't a mythical beast, it's more of a cold.

Name:	Screen%20Shot%202021-06-04%20at%204.33.02%20PM.jpg
Views:	423
Size:	536.4 KB
ID:	996103

Test
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Dr Thrumpkinz For This Useful Post:
beepboop, Opal, soja
The Following 5 Users Said Fuck Off to Dr Thrumpkinz For This Post:
AEK_ATHENS_GR, Aleah, asak2, FuManBoobs, Sisky
Old 07-20-2021, 03:07 AM
Opal
Offline:
Listless Muse
Poster Rank:126
Innie

Mentioned: 120 Post(s)
Quoted: 7637 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
4/20 16/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss10919

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Thrumpkinz View Post
When you try to sterilize yourself from the rest of the world, the world will kill you as soon as it gets the chance.
I love this.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Opal For This Useful Post:
Dr Thrumpkinz, rohmell, Vixənn
Old 07-20-2021, 03:16 AM
Dr Thrumpkinz
Offline:
⋆Bunnylord⋆

Activity Longevity
20/20 7/20
Today Posts
11/11 ssss18782

Quote:
Originally Posted by Opal View Post
I love this.
Why thank you Peanut!

The Following User Says Thank You to Dr Thrumpkinz For This Useful Post:
Opal
Old 07-20-2021, 04:59 AM
Dr Thrumpkinz
Offline:
⋆Bunnylord⋆

Activity Longevity
20/20 7/20
Today Posts
11/11 ssss18782

Quote:
Originally Posted by Budd Dwyer View Post
How so? Define "pandemic" then. The word. The Merriam-Webster version of it. It spreaded like wildfire around the world, every single corner of this fucking planet. How it's not a pandemic then, my good doctor?
When I say that COVID-19 is not a Pandemic by any definition. I'm talking about the World Health Organization's definition(s).

Pre 2009: An influenza pandemic occurs when a new influenza virus appears against which the human population has no immunity, resulting in several simultaneous epidemics worldwide with enormous numbers of deaths and illness.

Post 2009: An influenza pandemic may occur when a new influenza virus appears against which the human population has no immunity.

There was never enormous numbers of deaths, nor were there enormous numbers of illness from COVID-19. There were only enormous amounts of cases--all determined using a test that its inventor himself said can not be used as a diagnostic tool.

And as interesting as it is that the WHO altered their definition of the word Pandemic--so that that's what they could call H1N1, even that definition isn't really applicable anymore in the case of COVID-19.

Humans have massive immunity to SARschovies already, and the people who were actually infected with it--got sick, recovered, etc. have immunity to it so strong that they don't even want to tamper with it by giving plasma from the vaccinated to convalescing COVID patients. It very likely lasts most people their life time, unless they wipe out their immune response with the snake oil injections, that are now proven to deplete our neutralizing antibodies against COVID by several folds.

If I continue, I'll get into those injections, and then I'll lose my temper, and become rude, and I don't want to do that.

Look at these old Kary Mullis interviews. I love Mullis. But also remember the current WHO guidelines for PCR cycles to test for COVID is 40-45.

Test

Picture and Video Clip Stats.
File Type: mp4 MULLIS%20%281%29.mp4(4.71 MB, 502 views)
File Type: mp4 There%27s%20Something%20About%20Yanni%20II%20%281%29.mp4(4.20 MB, 524 views)
File Type: mp4 There%27s%20Something%20About%20Yanni%20%281%29.mp4(1.76 MB, 523 views)
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dr Thrumpkinz For This Useful Post:
beepboop, Gobyfly
Old 07-20-2021, 05:08 AM
Dr Thrumpkinz
Offline:
⋆Bunnylord⋆

Activity Longevity
20/20 7/20
Today Posts
11/11 ssss18782

Quote:
Originally Posted by Opal View Post
I love this.
I like it too, but I think if I was going to make it better it would go, When you try to sterilize yourself from the rest of the world, the world will kill you as soon as you give it the chance.

The Following User Says Thank You to Dr Thrumpkinz For This Useful Post:
Opal