Quoted: 81 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 11/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss270
Re: Trump A Bitch Testing Kim Ding Dong

Quote:
Originally Posted by m1324 View Post
I know this sounds crazy for some but maybe, just maybe, the US government should accept that it can't control every single country on this world. But that won't ever happen obviously. Because it's run by greedy, radical jews and it's their nature to try control everything.
Well. Why would you let a country develop nuclear tipped ICBMs that constantly threatens your nation and citizens?

Either you take those threats seriously and attempt to deal with them accordingly or ignore it all juggling with the possibility that one day said country might decide to throw a nuclear bomb your way? Its all bullshit until shit happens.

Your Jew rambling is just trolling

Old 10-20-2017, 03:39 PM
m1324
Offline:
My Rank: LANCE CORPORAL
Poster Rank:1516

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 148 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 12/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss258

The US has no business doing military drills next to North Korea constantly. It reminds me of those US soldiers who were in the Iranian sea and then complained that the Iranian boat came to close. Just ridiculous. Why are they there in the first place. America is not next to Korea or Iran.

Old 10-20-2017, 04:29 PM
fredy
Offline:
My Rank: LANCE CORPORAL
Poster Rank:1452
male

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 81 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 11/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss270

Quote:
Originally Posted by m1324 View Post
The US has no business doing military drills next to North Korea constantly. It reminds me of those US soldiers who were in the Iranian sea and then complained that the Iranian boat came to close. Just ridiculous. Why are they there in the first place. America is not next to Korea or Iran.
Well again, constant threats of nuclear strikes will do that. You're going to threaten to nuke a country and then get mad when said country performs military response drills?

North Korea also has no business launching ICBMs over another country either,

It's well within the other nations right to train and perform drills on the same peninsula the war would take place if it happens again, and it's well within their own territory miles away from any harm to anyone in N.K. If North Korea wants to do drills too they can.

The US ship was within international waters. If you see a warship why would you harass it? It's not in your territory. When you're an international influence and you constantly make threats to another countries allies, don't act surprised when you see their war ships cruising around.

Iran also has this big problem of being not America.

I don't think you put much thought into these international affairs you're so opinionated about. Countries function much differently and much more complicated than what you seem to think they do. Don't be like The Vrist who just watches YouTube videos and regurgitates what those videos tell you "to be true".

Or maybe you're just one of those folks who apparently only gets in DR to shout anti America rhetoric. Someone was saying that in another thread, might be some truth to it.

Big world out there homie and the United States of America keeps it spinning

The Following User Says Thank You to fredy For This Useful Post:
paranormal