Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 315 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
9/20 5/20
Today Posts
8/11 ssssss358
Sweden: Boys Raped, Tortured, Made to Dig Graves by Migrants

Quote:
Two underage boys who were brutally tortured and raped at a Swedish cemetery have described their horrific ordeal to police as new details of the incident have emerged.

The incident took place earlier this year in August in the city of Solna and saw two migration-background men allegedly torture two underage boys in a local cemetery for hours before the boys were found naked and bloody the following morning.

Earlier this week the two suspects in the case, an 18-year-old Tunisian-Swede and a 21-year-old Kurd with Swedish citizenship, were charged with aggravated robbery, kidnapping, aggravated assault, aggravated rape, and assault.

The two underage victims in the case also gave testimony to police which has now become public, Nyheter Idag reports.

The boys told the police that the two men had initially approached them to sell drugs but when the boys refused, the pair claimed to be members of the “Death Squad” criminal gang and threatened the pair while taking them to a nearby wooded area.

After being taken to the cemetery, the boys were forced to strip naked at knifepoint with one boy lying on his stomach for hours as both men sat on his back.

One of the victims also stated that the men stood directly on his head saying, “It felt like my head is going to be, like, mashed potatoes.”

Both boys were stabbed in various part of their bodies, tortured with cigarette lighters, and one even had a stick forced into his rectum by one of the migration-background men. Both were also viciously beaten.

One of the victims stated that the Tunisian-background teen was the main driver of the violence and threatened to break the neck of one of the boys and sexually assault him afterwards.

According to British tabloid the Sun, the boys were also forced to lie down in graves they had dug themselves and feared being buried alive.
Importing these sub-humans to the west is the obsession of multiculturalism.

The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Bohemond For This Useful Post:
Brandstifter, Cathedral, Dr Thrumpkinz, kellyhound, northman2020, NOUSERNAME, Pyramid_Head, Tyrantus
The Following Users Say Fuck Off To This Post By Bohemond:
Morgasmgasm
Old 11-21-2020, 08:11 AM
NOUSERNAME
Offline:
♚ Legacy Gold Member ♚
Poster Rank:2310
Male

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
11/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss150
Re: Sweden: Boys Raped, Tortured, Made to Dig Graves by Migrants

I doubt if I would have read about this anywhere else but this site, Thank You.

Old 11-21-2020, 05:44 PM
Bohemond
My Rank: CORPORAL
Poster Rank:1326
Beastslayer

Quoted: 315 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
9/20 5/20
Today Posts
8/11 ssssss358

Quote:
Originally Posted by NOUSERNAME View Post
I doubt if I would have read about this anywhere else but this site, Thank You.
I saw it on breitbart

The Following User Says Thank You to Bohemond For This Useful Post:
NOUSERNAME
Old 11-21-2020, 08:29 PM
Dr Thrumpkinz
Offline:
♚ Legacy Gold Member ♚
Poster Rank:136
Or, not too normal chin?
Contributions: 14

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Quoted: 3625 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
18/20 7/20
Today Posts
11/11 sssss9398

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bohemond View Post
I saw it on breitbart
You should watch this new podcast. This is the second episode. I like this guy Richard Grove a lot.

https://lbry.tv/@GrandTheftWorld:9/2...-Podcast-002:b

He has a pretty interesting background too.
He developed some software for this company called Marsh & McLennan, and when he was working on it he found all this crazy fraud at the company that his software wouldn't be compatible with. The CEO of Marsh & McLennan (Paul Bremer) invited Richard Grove to the offices to discuss the matter...in the WTC North Tower on the morning of 9/11.

Paul Bremer had like 1500 employees in the building on the actual floors one of the planes hit. Paul Bremer was lucky though, he was on television blaming Osama while he was supposed to be coating the nearby rooftops (as dust) with the rest of his employees, he was the first person to mention Osama Bin Rapestain on 9/11 actually.

Richard Grove was in traffic (undusted). He was angry I bet. He's very smart, I doubt it even took him the ride back home to understand what was supposed to happen to him, and why. Those floors would have been a great place to send loose ends that morning.
Anyhow, Grove has done some crazy awesome research since, and this is his new show.
It's called Grand Theft World.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dr Thrumpkinz For This Useful Post:
Bohemond, NOUSERNAME
Old 11-22-2020, 05:21 AM
kellyhound
Offline:
✝Mudderator from Hell✝
Poster Rank:10
Contributions: 690

Mentioned: 282 Post(s)
Quoted: 4505 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
17/20 20/20
Today Posts
11/11 ssss66969

complete lack of proper justice.

Quote:
Both (suspects) have non-Western immigrant backgrounds but are Swedish citizens. They are well-known to police and social services. The 18-year-old was earlier prosecuted for theft, while the 21-year-old has been convicted for, among others, arson, unlawful driving, drunk driving, several narcotic offenses, and theft. Why the 21-year-old has not yet begun to serve his sentence for arson last summer of one year-six months in prison is not clear.

One of them has recently been sentenced to prison for arson, after he and other people threw Molotov cocktails and caused millions in damage to other people's property.

In addition to crime, at least one of the perpetrators has a long history of mental illness and LVU placements. The aggressive behavior debuted already in school age. He has since appeared in various investigations into robberies and threats, aimed at younger students.
https://www.aftonbladet.se/nyheter/a...pa-kyrkogarden

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kellyhound For This Useful Post:
Dr Thrumpkinz, NOUSERNAME
Old 11-22-2020, 05:46 PM
niknik
Offline:
My Rank: MAJOR
Poster Rank:79
Conservative OG

Mentioned: 254 Post(s)
Quoted: 7822 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
8/20 16/20
Today Posts
7/11 ssss15841

I read in Germany there's immigrant gangs, that are quite violent and ballsy.