Go Back  

Romania Loses Bid To Host Childcare Gala! 

Current Rating:

Join NowJoin Now
Old 07-31-2019, 03:32 AM
Dr Thrumpkinz
Offline:
Bunny Lord
Poster Rank:281
Throat Thrusting Eagles Since 79'

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 1242 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
18/20 5/20
Today Posts
7/11 sssss3579
Romania Loses Bid To Host Childcare Gala!

After this 15 year old girl Alexandra Macesanu was kidnapped while hitch hiking, managed to call police three times--to be yelled at, fucked with, and probably get Romanian Potato Treat debris sprayed into her hair through the phone line by the THE VERY WORST 911 dispatchers ever hatched into this world.
These dispatchers may well have the most Sodium Hydroxide soluble voices I've heard in all my time--and I keep these ears peeled.

There was another girl too, Luiza. The police got sick of looking for them, and sleepy though, so they're both now presumed dead.

The sweatered, nightmare slob who did these things is arrested now, but he's probably not very into discussing the corpses of teenage girls, or has already escaped, or driven home, or whatever other stupid Romanian bullshit.
The point is...Fuck Romania
And if you're a 15 year old girl there, don't expect any sweetness in your future.
But more than anything else, these 911 dispatchers must be dissolved immediately--Slowly (of course), but starting immediately. Absolutely right away.
I'll wait...

Test
Picture and Video Clip Stats.
File Type: mp4 Romanian%20Sweet%20Sixteen%20%281%29.mp4(6.63 MB, 571 views)
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Dr Thrumpkinz For This Useful Post:
Aries85, cannonreload, Jordana, kellyhound, Metal Mike, Oswald2001, Suicide_Note
Old 07-31-2019, 03:29 PM
kellyhound
Offline:
✝Mudderator from Hell✝
Poster Rank:8
Contributions: 612

Mentioned: 201 Post(s)
Quoted: 3668 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
17/20 20/20
Today Posts
10/11 ssss61559
Re: Romania Loses Bid To Host Childcare Gala!

the police chief and other officers were fired for this. Also the minster of home affairs resigned. Gheorghe Dinca, a 65 yo car mechanic was arrested and confessed both murders.

Attached Images

The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to kellyhound For This Useful Post:
Aries85, cannonreload, deathlypale, Dr Thrumpkinz, hrstevens, Jordana, jsmlove, lolo123, Oswald2001, Possessed_Barbie, William May
Old 08-03-2019, 03:08 PM
My Rank: LANCE CORPORAL
Poster Rank:2068

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 48 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
4/20 2/20
Today Posts
1/11 ssssss167

Omg poor girls

The Following User Says Thank You to RogerSmithLikesDrugs For This Useful Post:
Aries85
Old 08-03-2019, 06:56 PM
RealityUnfolding
Offline:
★ Legacy Member ★
Poster Rank:976
Female
Contributions: 14

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
2/20 11/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss538

This might be the most chilling thing on here and there isn't an ounce of blood. Hearing a girl's cries for help before she is murdered, while adults get annoyed they have to do their job. The one place we are told to call when we are in trouble.

Yes, it's sad when you hear a victim plead to their attacker, but to plead to their supposed rescuers? And to treat a girl like that?

Bieber. And make it a snuff film.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to RealityUnfolding For This Useful Post:
Aries85, deathlypale, Dr Thrumpkinz, hrstevens
Old 08-03-2019, 06:58 PM
RealityUnfolding
Offline:
★ Legacy Member ★
Female

Activity Longevity
2/20 11/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss538

(BBC) Suspect admits killing missing Romanian teenager

Quote:
Gheorghe Dinca (centre) was taken by police to his home as they carried out a search
A man questioned in Romania over the disappearance of a 15-year-old girl has admitted killing her and another teenager, according to his lawyer.

Suspect Gheorghe Dinca, 65, told police he had killed Alexandra Macesanu, who went missing on Wednesday, and 18-year-old Luiza Melencu, missing since April.

Alexandra's case led to a public outcry after it emerged she had made three calls to police during her kidnapping.

Romania's chief of police was sacked over his handling of the case.

Mr Dinca's lawyer, Alexandru Bogdan, told Romania's national news agency Agerpres on Sunday that his client had "confessed [to] his crimes".

"My client has said that the two teenagers went with him voluntarily, but that in both cases a conflict erupted shortly afterwards and he hit them, the blows causing their deaths," Mr Bogdan said.

During a search of Mr Dinca's home at the weekend, police found human remains and jewellery belonging to Alexandra.

On Saturday, thousands of demonstrators marched through the streets of the capital, Bucharest, chanting "incompetence" and calling for more government sackings over the case.

Protesters chant "resign" at a rally in Romania over missing teen Alexandra Macesanu. Alexandra's family has accused officials of failing to take her phone calls seriously until it was too late.

The parents of Luiza, who reportedly disappeared under similar circumstances in the same area three months ago, also accused the police of failings. Protesters offered support to the families of the victims over the weekend, lighting candles and placing flowers at a memorial outside Romania's interior ministry.

What happened to Alexandra?
Alexandra disappeared on Wednesday after trying to hitchhike to her home in the southern city of Caracal, police said.

On Thursday morning, she called the emergency 112 hotline three times and said she had been abducted by a car driver, the AFP news agency reported.

Police chief Ioan Buda - who has now been sacked - said that Alexandra yelled "he's coming, he's coming", before the call disconnected.

Authorities said they initially struggled to trace the location of her call and searched three buildings before identifying the house at 03:00 (00:00 GMT) on Friday.

Police then applied for a search warrant - even though it was not legally required - and waited until the morning to enter the house.

They did not search the property until 19 hours after Alexandra's final emergency call.

Police said they suspected the human remains found at the property - which were sent for testing - belonged to the girls.
I just... I can't.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to RealityUnfolding For This Useful Post:
alyjo07, Dr Thrumpkinz
Old 08-03-2019, 07:01 PM
RealityUnfolding
Offline:
★ Legacy Member ★
Female

Activity Longevity
2/20 11/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss538

Quote:
A nation watching closely
By Nick Thorpe, BBC Central European reporter

This distressing case - involving two teenage girls - is gripping Romania. Each day, new details make headlines.

The results of DNA tests on charred bone and teeth fragments found in the murder suspect's house are due to be announced on Friday. Although the suspect, 65-year-old Gheorghe Dinca, has admitted murdering both girls, there are inconsistencies in his story about where he apparently disposed of the bodies.

The story is affecting national politics too.

Even Monday's surprise decision by the Constitutional Court to throw out recent changes to the criminal code - pushed through parliament by the Social Democrat-led government - has been connected to the case. Some commentators suggest that the current atmosphere in the country influenced the court's decision.

Just three months before elections, Prime Minister Viorica Dancila is struggling to limit the damage to her government.

"Romania must … mend what can be mended, and replace what can be replaced, to make [state institutions] operate as soon as possible, the way they should have operated and unfortunately failed," she said on Thursday.

Romanians remember how an earlier Social Democrat government was forced to resign in November 2015, because of a string of failures, which led to the death of 65 young people in a nightclub fire in Bucharest.

The Following User Says Thank You to RealityUnfolding For This Useful Post:
Dr Thrumpkinz
Old 08-03-2019, 08:50 PM
Dr Thrumpkinz
Offline:
Bunny Lord
Poster Rank:281
Throat Thrusting Eagles Since 79'

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 1242 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
18/20 5/20
Today Posts
7/11 sssss3579

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealityUnfolding View Post
This might be the most chilling thing on here and there isn't an ounce of blood.
I'm definitely with you on that.
I'm not someone easily angered, but as soon as that dude's voice comes in my mind effing reels with the most maximum viciousness--barb wire handcuffs, giant smiling ass screws, and boiled sugar/Drano gel lubricant, forever.