Quoted: 65 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
3/20 8/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss216
Re: New Mohammed Cartoon Row

Quote:
Originally Posted by HSO View Post
On lunch breaks, I’d never digest anything...I’d vomit gutfuls of liquor & raw bacon on their greasy, hairy faces and down their slimy throats every day.
Finally, a man who enjoys the simple things in life.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Brandstifter For This Useful Post:
HSO, Simone
Old 04-02-2021, 07:05 PM
intertommilan
Offline:
My Rank: PRIVATE FIRST CLASS
Poster Rank:4046

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
3/20 6/20
Today Posts
1/11 sssssss62

Medieval mentality

Old 04-03-2021, 05:41 PM
Kaboom
Offline:
My Rank: SERGEANT
Poster Rank:845

Quoted: 78 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
2/20 16/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss732

They wont protest over children getting turned into prostitutes by muslim rape gangs or islamic attacks on kids at concerts but they will shut london down over warmer weather.

Old 04-04-2021, 12:15 PM
HSO
Offline:
Jack off Officer
Poster Rank:22
MOST HATEFUL MAN ONLINE

Mentioned: 162 Post(s)
Quoted: 26297 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
12/20 16/20
Today Posts
10/11 ssss45776

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaboom View Post
They wont protest over children getting turned into prostitutes by muslim rape gangs or islamic attacks on kids at concerts but they will shut london down over warmer weather.

As long as the kids being raped & blown apart by explosives are allah-cock sucking scuzlim towelheads, who cares? (Rhetorical question).

Old 04-05-2021, 05:28 AM
spycosis
Offline:
My Rank: STAFF SERGEANT
Poster Rank:736
XY

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 193 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
3/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss910

Quote:
Originally Posted by Desert Rat View Post
Here is another article from same source with a pretty generous explanation of why Muslims piss their pants about selfies with their Daddy (pbuh).

Load of bullocks. Muslims simply didn't give a shit until the Brits enabled the goat-fucking Wahhabi and let their virus spread. Good to see the chickens finally coming home to roost though.
Yes, according to the Hadith, Muslims should be enraged by a drawing of Jesus or Moses, just as much as they would be by a cartoon of Mohammed fucking a pig.
But they are not. Because most of them have never read the Koran. The truth is that many muslims live relunctantly surrounded by Western culture. They are annoyed that they have to live by stricter rules than we do. We drink, dance and fuck while they wash and pray. This causes frustration which boils over into acts of violence.
And they know they are wrong but they know they can justify all violence against non-muslims by simply referring to the Koran, the Hadith or the thousands of Fatwa declared to enable the murder of infidels.
The whole idea of radicalization is bullshit when you realize that the basis of Islam is radical by nature. It takes almost zero effort to convert a muslim scholar into a bloodthirsty warlord, look no further than Abu Bakr al Baghdadi.
Can anyone imagine the Pope ordering people to be executed ?
Of course The Church was violent centuries ago, but we realized how wrong we were and built a new, secular society.
Islam can not make the same progression, it is forbidden from doing so. Therefore it must end.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to spycosis For This Useful Post:
Desert Rat, Major_Tom, soja
Old 04-05-2021, 12:39 PM
Satori
Offline:
My Rank: MASTER GUNNERY SERGEANT
Poster Rank:287
Attack Helicopter

Mentioned: 15 Post(s)
Quoted: 2657 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
12/20 1/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss3701

Quote:
Originally Posted by spycosis View Post
We drink, dance and fuck while they wash and pray.

What's wrong with that?

Old 04-05-2021, 08:42 PM
Desert Rat
Offline:
pbuh
Poster Rank:1559
C21-H30-O2
Contributions: 7

Quoted: 44 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
8/20 14/20
Today Posts
7/11 ssssss286

Quote:
Yes, according to the Hadith, Muslims should be enraged by a drawing of Jesus or Moses, just as much as they would be by a cartoon of Mohammed fucking a pig.
Yes, you are correct! I neglected to mention hadith, because the article I quoted explicitly mentioned Koran. I haven't read the Hadith by Aisha, but here are a couple quotes:

Quote:
Hadith No: 425
Narrated/Authority of Aisha
Listed in: Funerals (Al-Janaaiz)
When the Prophet became ill, some of his wives talked about a church which they had seen in Ethiopia and it was called Mariya. Um Salma and Um Habiba had been to Ethiopia, and both of them narrated its (the Church's) beauty and the pictures it contained. The Prophet raised his head and said, "Those are the people who, whenever a pious man dies amongst them, make a place of worship at his grave and then they make those pictures in it. Those are the worst creatures in the Sight of Allah."
Quote:
Hadith No: 318
Narrated/Authority of Aisha
Listed in: Sales and Trade
(mother of the faithful believers) I bought a cushion with pictures on it. When Allah's Apostle saw it, he kept standing at the door and did not enter the house. I noticed the sign of disgust on his face, so I said, "O Allah's Apostle! I repent to Allah and His Apostle. (Please let me know) what sin I have done." Allah's Apostle said, "What about this cushion?" I replied, "I bought it for you to sit and recline on." Allah's Apostle said, "The painters (i.e. owners) of these pictures will be punished on the Day of Resurrection. It will be said to them, 'Put life in what you have created (i.e. painted).' " The Prophet added, "The angels do not enter a house where there are pictures."
Taken to the extreme, these teachings are culture killers. Interestingly, Hadith 425 instructs funerals and Hadith 318 sales/trade. The original context must be lost on the extremists who want a blanket ban on all images (or all images depicting the Prophet pbuh).

Quote:
The truth is that many muslims live relunctantly surrounded by Western culture.
Much truth to that. I sometimes forget as well.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Desert Rat For This Useful Post:
soja, spycosis