Go Back  

More Insane Changes to Appease the Trans People! 

Current Rating:

Join NowJoin Now
 
  #31  
Old 02-23-2021, 07:53 AM
dankboosh
Offline:
My Rank: CORPORAL
Poster Rank:1445
Male.
Join Date: Jul 2010
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 193 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
6/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss316
Re: More Insane Changes to Appease the Trans People!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simone View Post
Stop enabling the freaks of society. No cock in a frock will ever be a woman.
That's why there is a distinction between a trans woman and a cis woman. Are you that insecure that you cannot just live among them? They literally have zero impact on your life.

Reply With Quote
The Following Users Say Fuck Off To This Post By dankboosh:
Simone
  #32  
Old 02-23-2021, 08:11 AM
Simone's Avatar
Simone
Offline:
Für Immer Verloren
Poster Rank:51
Femme de haine
Join Date: Sep 2017
Contributions: 617
 
Mentioned: 74 Post(s)
Quoted: 8341 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
20/20 5/20
Today Posts
10/11 ssss22741
Re: More Insane Changes to Appease the Trans People!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dankboosh View Post
That's why there is a distinction between a trans woman and a cis woman. Are you that insecure that you cannot just live among them? They literally have zero impact on your life.
Why is the only argument enablers can come up with is that us ACTUAL women must be insecure or jealous of these men in drag?! Yes, men in women's clothes really make us question our own femininity...crazy shit.

Well yes, these freaks do have an impact on the lives of REAL women. Just look at the ridiculous article I posted in the main post of this thread. We're not even allowed to use terms such as 'breasts' any more. It's beyond stupid.

I will never ever pander to the demands of these weirdos.

Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Simone For This Useful Post:
Vulnavia
The Following Users Say Fuck Off To This Post By Simone:
dankboosh
  #33  
Old 02-23-2021, 10:32 AM
niknik's Avatar
niknik
Offline:
My Rank: MAJOR
Poster Rank:80
Join Date: Jan 2010
 
Mentioned: 254 Post(s)
Quoted: 7913 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
3/20 16/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss15944
Re: More Insane Changes to Appease the Trans People!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dankboosh View Post
Yup its idiots like you that piss me off, not people trying to live their lives.

Which makes me better than you.
Ok Ms Insecurity. You don't realize how incredibly dumb you sound. You're such a tool . That left wing media has you wrapped around their finger. All they have to do is create victims, and you just blindly start hating. And as you said, think you're better.

Here's some knowledge. Everyone is just trying to live their lives genius. And a great majority are doing it without expecting special treatment. Or playing victims. Or allowing themselves to become political pawns.

But not you.

Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to niknik For This Useful Post:
Simone
The Following Users Say Fuck Off To This Post By niknik:
dankboosh
  #34  
Old 02-23-2021, 11:43 AM
dankboosh
Offline:
My Rank: CORPORAL
Poster Rank:1445
Male.
Join Date: Jul 2010
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 193 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
6/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss316
Re: More Insane Changes to Appease the Trans People!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simone View Post
Why is the only argument enablers can come up with is that us ACTUAL women must be insecure or jealous of these men in drag?! Yes, men in women's clothes really make us question our own femininity...crazy shit.

Well yes, these freaks do have an impact on the lives of REAL women. Just look at the ridiculous article I posted in the main post of this thread. We're not even allowed to use terms such as 'breasts' any more. It's beyond stupid.

I will never ever pander to the demands of these weirdos.
I meant you're insecure in general, in your everyday life. And your response proved me exactly right.

Reply With Quote
  #35  
Old 02-23-2021, 11:44 AM
dankboosh
Offline:
My Rank: CORPORAL
Poster Rank:1445
Male.
Join Date: Jul 2010
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 193 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
6/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss316
Re: More Insane Changes to Appease the Trans People!

Quote:
Originally Posted by niknik View Post
Ok Ms Insecurity. You don't realize how incredibly dumb you sound. You're such a tool . That left wing media has you wrapped around their finger. All they have to do is create victims, and you just blindly start hating. And as you said, think you're better.

Here's some knowledge. Everyone is just trying to live their lives genius. And a great majority are doing it without expecting special treatment. Or playing victims. Or allowing themselves to become political pawns.

But not you.
You laughable douchebag LOL I don't even take you seriously, you're just a complete clown.

Reply With Quote
  #36  
Old 02-23-2021, 12:39 PM
Simone's Avatar
Simone
Offline:
Für Immer Verloren
Poster Rank:51
Femme de haine
Join Date: Sep 2017
Contributions: 617
 
Mentioned: 74 Post(s)
Quoted: 8341 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
20/20 5/20
Today Posts
10/11 ssss22741
Re: More Insane Changes to Appease the Trans People!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dankboosh View Post
I meant you're insecure in general, in your everyday life. And your response proved me exactly right.
You know me personally, do you? Nope. If anything, I'm a bit too overconfident.

Reply With Quote
The Following Users Say Fuck Off To This Post By Simone:
dankboosh
  #37  
Old 02-24-2021, 09:13 PM
dankboosh
Offline:
My Rank: CORPORAL
Poster Rank:1445
Male.
Join Date: Jul 2010
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 193 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
6/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss316
Re: More Insane Changes to Appease the Trans People!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simone View Post
You know me personally, do you? Nope. If anything, I'm a bit too overconfident.
That disgusting, grotesque, piece of pond scum MTG gave a speech today that I'm sure you loved.

Reply With Quote
The Following Users Say Fuck Off To This Post By dankboosh:
Desert Rat
  #38  
Old 02-24-2021, 09:22 PM
Simone's Avatar
Simone
Offline:
Für Immer Verloren
Poster Rank:51
Femme de haine
Join Date: Sep 2017
Contributions: 617
 
Mentioned: 74 Post(s)
Quoted: 8341 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
20/20 5/20
Today Posts
10/11 ssss22741
Re: More Insane Changes to Appease the Trans People!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dankboosh View Post
That disgusting, grotesque, piece of pond scum MTG gave a speech today that I'm sure you loved.
I've no idea what 'MTG' is.

Reply With Quote
  #39  
Old 02-24-2021, 10:11 PM
dankboosh
Offline:
My Rank: CORPORAL
Poster Rank:1445
Male.
Join Date: Jul 2010
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 193 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
6/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss316
Re: More Insane Changes to Appease the Trans People!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simone View Post
I've no idea what 'MTG' is.
Not a follower of politics I see. Can't blame you.

Reply With Quote
  #40  
Old 02-24-2021, 10:27 PM
Simone's Avatar
Simone
Offline:
Für Immer Verloren
Poster Rank:51
Femme de haine
Join Date: Sep 2017
Contributions: 617
 
Mentioned: 74 Post(s)
Quoted: 8341 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
20/20 5/20
Today Posts
10/11 ssss22741
Re: More Insane Changes to Appease the Trans People!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dankboosh View Post
Not a follower of politics I see. Can't blame you.
Correct, I hate politics.

Reply With Quote

Powered by vBulletin Copyright 2000-2010 Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO