Quoted: 438 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 15/20
Today Posts
1/11 ssssss965
Re: Mass Shooting at Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School, Parkland, Florida

Quote:
Originally Posted by GODISNOTGREAT View Post
These clinics are set up so as to prevent the spread of disease and to provide treatment for addicts. They provide them with the heroine so the addicts dont commit crimes to support their addictions. Clinics in Europe have had these implemented for years and provide users with their fix while they're in their receiving treatment for their addictions. This has caused crime to drop, addiction to drop, and disease to drop. This is in no way an example of as you state, fighting heroine with more heroine.

These are addicts seeking treatment.

Hmm... did another quick internet search and I quickly shot down that one too. I found a couple of mentions of so called rehab, but after reading deeper, it is the same story. They are supplying the drug, but by no means are pushing rehab. I think you should do some more research on it before continuing to push your wishes of how it should be as how it actually is.

Yeah, as I said before, no doubt they have plenty of rehab pamphlets available IF the person asks for them. You can bet they have to blow the inch thick dust off of them when someone does finally ask for them though. Lol.

These are addicts seeking treatment? I would invite anyone reading this who wants to find out if that's true to search youtube for "heroin clinic". Let me know when you find the people going to a heroin hand out center looking for treatment. Lol. Yeah, they're looking to be "treated with heroin" is more like it. Lol! Again, I don't want to get dinged for sidetracking the thread, so this will be my last reply on the addiction issue.

The Following 5 Users Said Fuck Off to azdesertsnake01 For This Post:
Fluddlejohn, GODISNOTGREAT, hsidaresroh, pureaddiction, Wage
Old 02-16-2018, 02:34 AM
GODISNOTGREAT
Offline:
It's all good.
Poster Rank:239

Mentioned: 25 Post(s)
Quoted: 1977 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 9/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss4023

Quote:
Originally Posted by azdesertsnake01 View Post
Hmm... did another quick internet search and I quickly shot down that one too. I found a couple of mentions of so called rehab, but after reading deeper, it is the same story. They are supplying the drug, but by no means are pushing rehab. I think you should do some more research on it before continuing to push your wishes of how it should be as how it actually is.

Yeah, as I said before, no doubt they have plenty of rehab pamphlets available IF the person asks for them. You can bet they have to blow the inch thick dust off of them when someone does finally ask for them though. Lol.

These are addicts seeking treatment? I would invite anyone reading this who wants to find out if that's true to search youtube for "heroin clinic". Let me know when you find the people going to a heroin hand out center looking for treatment. Lol. Yeah, they're looking to be "treated with heroin" is more like it. Lol! Again, I don't want to get dinged for sidetracking the thread, so this will be my last reply on the addiction issue.
I'm not going to sit here and argue with somebody that thinks he's right about everything. There are dozens of Ted talks about what these clinics are doing. I suggest you quit trying to google search something that supports your opinion and actually research the subjects you want to have an opinion on. It is well known what these rehabilitation clinics are doing to reduce addiction and with great success.

"Yeah sure they can get help at these clinics but they REALLY REALLY have to ask for help" lmao...

Cram8129, goghingwilde, lozzy_ash, Wage
The Following Users Say Fuck Off To This Post By GODISNOTGREAT:
azdesertsnake01
Old 02-16-2018, 02:48 AM
danielsan1971
Offline:
★ Legacy Member ★
Poster Rank:363
male
Contributions: 19

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 609 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
3/20 8/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss2347

Your Source For Death Pictures and Death Video
13010829_968010789962003_4624403303055954836_n.jpg  

The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to danielsan1971 For This Useful Post:
AWealls, b0g, clementine, Fluddlejohn, fnnypck, goghingwilde, Lisbeth, lolly pop, MadCore, Musley81, Pauliina
The Following 4 Users Said Fuck Off to danielsan1971 For This Post:
azdesertsnake01, HolographicSexOffender, Kmart164, paranormal
Old 02-16-2018, 02:48 AM
So Fucking Banned
Poster Rank:35
MANLET

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 15523 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
20/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss25674

That's one ugly fucking Mexican

Fuck gun control; how about Mexican control, you silly, sad herd of shit-filled cunts

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to HolographicSexOffender For This Useful Post:
Kmart164, Skruffy1
The Following 7 Users Said Fuck Off to HolographicSexOffender For This Post:
AWealls, Cram8129, Fluddlejohn, fnnypck, hsidaresroh, Musley81, Rammtallica
Old 02-16-2018, 03:17 AM
Sharon
Offline:
Bullshit Artist
Poster Rank:13
Horror Whore
Contributions: 204

Mentioned: 85 Post(s)
Quoted: 2121 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
8/20 17/20
Today Posts
11/11 ssss54033

Ö0800 news in UK gave details of his court appearance.

Quote:
Florida school shooter charged with 17 counts of murder
Nikolas Cruz, with alleged links to a white supremacist group, was known for violent behavior and was expelled from the school prior to the attack. It was the second-deadliest shooting at a public school in US history.

The FBI and police agencies from surrounding counties responded to a mass shooting at Marjory Stoneman Douglas High in Parkland, Florida

After hours of questioning by state and federal authorities, 19-year-old Nikolas Cruz has been charged with 17 counts of premeditated murder following a mass shooting at Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School in Parkland, Florida.

According to a Broward County Sheriff's Office report, Cruz admitted to interrogating officers that he "began shooting students that he saw in the hallways and on school grounds" on Wednesday.

According to court documents, after being read his legal rights, "Cruz stated that he was the gunman who entered the school campus armed with a AR-15 and began shooting students that he saw in the hallways and on the school grounds."

Authorities have yet to determine a motive.

Police have learned that Cruz trained at least once with the Republic of Florida (ROF) militia, a white supremacist group that seeks to turn Florida into a white ethno-state. Contacted by the Anti-Defamation League (ADL), a US-based non-governmental organization, ROF's leader Jordan Jereb confirmed that Cruz was associated with the group but that he had acted on his own in the shooting and had not been directed to do so by the group.

The FBI has also confirmed that it received a tip about Cruz last September. Agents were contacted by a Mississippi man named Ben Bennight after a user named Nikolas Cruz left a disturbing comment on his YouTube channel. The comment, which read "I'm going to be a professional school shooter," was investigated by the FBI but agents were unable to find any further information as to the time and location of the post

Old 02-16-2018, 04:19 AM
yinhh
Offline:
My Rank: PRIVATE
Poster Rank:28879

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 3/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssssss1
Re: Mass Shooting at a High School in Florida; 14 Injured So Far

Quote:
Originally Posted by kellyhound View Post
Female witness talked to him in the hallway and tells she thinks there were two shooters
So there was a second shooter?

Old 02-16-2018, 07:55 AM
So Fucking Banned
Poster Rank:494
Remember ladies, a male child is a parasite. Abortion is the solution..

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 1287 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 16/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss1420

Quote:
Originally Posted by GODISNOTGREAT View Post
Dude... you are statistically more likely to be shot to death by a toddler or be crushed to death by furniture than you are to be killed by an Islamic terrorist in the United States. Quit being so paranoid.
The point I was making is that America hasn't kept Islam out of America as the OP falsely claimed.

The Following Users Say Fuck Off To This Post By MolokoPlusVelloce:
GoreGirl89
Old 02-16-2018, 11:21 AM
dancroman
Offline:
Poster Rank:5999

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
2/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssssss27
Re: Mass Shooting at a High School in Florida; 14 Injured So Far

Quote:
Originally Posted by yinhh View Post
So there was a second shooter?
It seems so from the witness reports. Doubt it will officially come out. This will end up like the Vegas Shooting.

To the gun control folks - Molon labe

The Following 3 Users Said Fuck Off to dancroman For This Post:
AWealls, Fluddlejohn, hsidaresroh
Old 02-16-2018, 11:59 AM
bbc396
Offline:
Poster Rank:10040

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 3/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssssss10

Im not sure if this has already been posted or not. Apparently the shooter posted a comment on youtube months ago saying he was going to be a school shooter. The guy that received the comment even turned it into the FBI. This video is his responce to the FBI coming to question him AFTER the shooting.

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to bbc396 For This Useful Post:
goghingwilde, iflewaway, MadCore, Pyramid_Head
Old 02-16-2018, 12:31 PM
Hillbillyinky
Offline:
Poster Rank:11075
Female

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 9/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssssss8

Quote:
Originally Posted by azdesertsnake01 View Post
Hmm. I watched the video. I must have missed the confession part. Can you give me the exact time of the video where the confession happened so I can go back and review the evidence? Maybe I'm missing that part, but all I heard was that he has been advised to remain silent as in EVERY such case, whether innocent or not.
When Cruz was arraigned yesterday and charged with 17 counts of premeditated murder, the booking report was submitted and it states after his arrest, he was taken to a nearby hospital due to labored breathing. He was released from the hospital where he was taken to police headquarters and after they read his rights, he confessed to the shooting spree that left 17 dead. I saw the booking report on DailyMail, so I am sure you can too.

The Following Users Say Fuck Off To This Post By Hillbillyinky:
Jerdipski