MOT

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 248 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 3/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss1154
Re: Mass Shooting at Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School, Parkland, Florida

Dont think its a confession. He tells the dick to gtfo and get him an attorney after telling personals deets and what guns he had. Rest of video is the spastic stewing in the room for 8 hours. A video came thru on my jewtube feed with a different angle but same content last night as it happens.

Old 08-22-2018, 12:31 AM
niknik
Offline:
My Rank: MAJOR
Poster Rank:75
Conservative OG

Mentioned: 254 Post(s)
Quoted: 7302 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
3/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss14901

Wonder if he can hear the news playing in the background.

Old 12-20-2018, 03:08 PM
Jrad
Offline:
My Rank: PRIVATE FIRST CLASS
Poster Rank:4062
M

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 16 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 9/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssssss55

Quote:
Originally Posted by azdesertsnake01 View Post
Australia never really had that many firearms to start with. It's like asking a homeless person to give up his box house compared to asking a rich person to give up his mansion. They didn't have many guns to give up period. We can debate it til we are blue in the face, but the simple truth is, the guns are in the U.S. and they are not going anywhere. And as the old but truthful statement goes, if you outlaw guns, ONLY outlaws will have guns. Do you think a guy who shoots up a school gives one fuck if you have a new gun law on the books? It's insane to think it matters.

People like yourself want to virtue signal about gun confiscations. In order to save a few hundred or so lives a year. Start gun confiscation today and in the first week, there will be hundreds of thousands if not millions dead.

People like yourself always want to say "someone' should do something. "Something" has to be done. Well cupcake, stop talking and start taking action. No one is stopping you from knocking on doors and demanding people give up their guns. Make it happen! No, you expect some poor bastard cop who gets paid $14 an hour to go do it, who will be guaranteed to not go home to his family that night. Where's your emotions and feelings when it comes to him?

Mexico has some of the tightest gun laws in the world. Of course mexico is a crime free country right? Lol!

I should point out that there are more legally owned firearms in Australia than ever in our history and that ratio is only increasing, yet we still have a stable rate of firearm violence 99% of the time perpetrated with illegal firearms by criminals. We have had mass shootings since and there is 0 evidence that putting law abiding firearm owners through the wringer actually achieves anything except financial and mental costs on society.