Contributions: 3

Mentioned: 152 Post(s)
Quoted: 11834 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
10/20 12/20
Today Posts
11/11 ssss24253
Re: Mass Shooting at Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School, Parkland, Florida

Didn't the one resource officer run out of Columbine high school once the shooting started?

That's some fucked up shit.

If kids are involved and something goes wrong, an adult runs towards the danger, not away.

Cops are great at shooting unarmed citizens, criminals shooting back not so much it seems.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve 1 View Post
While driving around and watching men/boys in parks I got aroused.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Zambini For This Useful Post:
Metal Mike, missentropic, niknik
Old 02-26-2018, 09:32 AM
niknik
Offline:
My Rank: MAJOR
Poster Rank:72
Conservative OG

Mentioned: 254 Post(s)
Quoted: 7219 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
4/20 15/20
Today Posts
3/11 ssss14729

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zambini View Post
Didn't the one resource officer run out of Columbine high school once the shooting started?

That's some fucked up shit.

If kids are involved and something goes wrong, an adult runs towards the danger, not away.

Cops are great at shooting unarmed citizens, criminals shooting back not so much it seems.
Columbine was supposed to be the standard of what not to do for law enforcement.

After Columbine law enforcement around the nation changed the way they deal with active shooter situations.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to niknik For This Useful Post:
Katwoman, Zambini
Old 02-26-2018, 10:01 AM
Zambini
Offline:
Instigator Extraordinaire
Poster Rank:38
Pull on it
Contributions: 3

Mentioned: 152 Post(s)
Quoted: 11834 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
10/20 12/20
Today Posts
11/11 ssss24253

Quote:
Originally Posted by niknik View Post
Columbine was supposed to be the standard of what not to do for law enforcement.

After Columbine law enforcement around the nation changed the way they deal with active shooter situations.
Supposed to change.

It sounds like it was a paper change. That officer(s) in Florida should be charged with failure of duty.

Every responsible Adult, regardless of if their child was involved or it was a shooting or a fire, would have gone towards the kids.

That's true bravery, responsibility and heroism.

Doing what needs to be said and done, when it needs to be said and done, for the big and small things in life, and these cops blew it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve 1 View Post
While driving around and watching men/boys in parks I got aroused.
The Following User Says Thank You to Zambini For This Useful Post:
niknik
Old 02-26-2018, 04:07 PM
Johnny Wadd
Offline:
★ Legacy Member ★
Poster Rank:387
Male

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 206 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
3/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss2088

Oswald2001, paranormal
The Following Users Say Fuck Off To This Post By Johnny Wadd:
hsidaresroh
Old 02-26-2018, 08:56 PM
niknik
Offline:
Conservative OG

Activity Longevity
4/20 15/20
Today Posts
3/11 ssss14729

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zambini View Post
Supposed to change.

It sounds like it was a paper change. That officer(s) in Florida should be charged with failure of duty.

Every responsible Adult, regardless of if their child was involved or it was a shooting or a fire, would have gone towards the kids.

That's true bravery, responsibility and heroism.

Doing what needs to be said and done, when it needs to be said and done, for the big and small things in life, and these cops blew it.
Ya they definitely were not prepared for the situation, I think the Sheriff is lying, his department wasn't properly trained.

It's hard to understand why they'd just stand down, hearing the shots, the screams and terror. And it's your fucking job

The Following User Says Thank You to niknik For This Useful Post:
Zambini
Old 02-26-2018, 10:49 PM
Lyndsay
Offline:
My Rank: CORPORAL
Poster Rank:1197
Female last I looked

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 121 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 6/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss362

It’s not about tighter gun control. It’s about mental health, people waking the fuck up and stop being pansies and being afraid of hurting someone’s feelings. Yes, the shooter fell thru the cracks, the people he told and they didn’t report anything should be held responsible as well. That goes for ANYONE who commits a crime after telling someone “I’m gonna do this.” Bullying in this generation has gotten so bad. Even now the kid is in jail & he will continued to be bullied for his looks. Do I feel sorry for him? In that aspect yes, no one should be bullied by their looks or intelligence. Does he deserve the death penalty? On my opinion, yes he does. Does he need more mental health help? Yes he does.
All these schools are Zero tolerance on bullying are full of shit. My daughter is bullied and sexually assaulted at school. Wanna know what happened? SHE got blamed Bc she speaks her mind and Bc she wears skinny jeans. (The school has uniforms and she doesn’t wear skin tight skinny jeans) I was told that for it to be considered bullying Child A (the victim) has to report Child B (the bully) on more than 1 occasion before an investigation is opened up by the school. Then it goes to the school board, then the state. THIS is a problem that needs to be stopped. Bullying can happen 1 time. That 1 time can cause a kid to decide to take drastic measures and shoot up the school Bc they know nothing will be done by the administrators.
Tighter gun control? Okay Dad is a police officer, has a great record and is an avid hunter. So he has his service gun & hunting guns at home. For shits & giggles lets throw in an AR74 as well. His kid has had enough of the bullshit at school and takes Dad’s guns and shoots up the school. Are you still saying we need tighter gun control? All of Dad’s guns were legal, he passed all psychological tests but yet his kid still did this. Guess people are gonna say “they should’ve been locked up.” Kids aren’t stupid, they know where to look to find hidden objects. If someone wants to kill someone else bad enough, they will find a way. Everyone on this site should know that by now. Guns, cars, knives, scarves, panties, bras, water, etc etc. are we gonna put tighter control on buying underwear Bc douchebag serial killer strangled all his victims with a pair of panties that he purchased?

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Lyndsay For This Useful Post:
Oswald2001, Wren
The Following Users Say Fuck Off To This Post By Lyndsay:
Katwoman
Old 02-28-2018, 02:15 AM
gilbertgrape
Offline:
My Rank: PRIVATE
Poster Rank:16144

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssssss3

At one point I saw night coverage with aerial footage inside the windows of the school and you could see blood where bodies were drug through the hallways. Did anyone get that?

Old 02-28-2018, 09:06 AM
TheVrist
Offline:
😉
Poster Rank:77
dude
Contributions: 1

Mentioned: 36 Post(s)
Quoted: 5623 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
15/20 15/20
Today Posts
7/11 ssss13806

Quote:
Originally Posted by niknik View Post
What exactly is the good?
Nevermind, I forgot your position on the country.
My position on the country is reactionary to the lack of faith i have in a generation that eats Tide pods, reared by a generation that worships Hollywierd and the music industries ever pulling their heads out of their asses and reversing this dystopian future we're heading down.

hsidaresroh, Katwoman
Old 02-28-2018, 09:50 AM
niknik
Offline:
Conservative OG

Activity Longevity
4/20 15/20
Today Posts
3/11 ssss14729

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheVrist View Post
My position on the country is reactionary to the lack of faith i have in a generation that eats Tide pods, reared by a generation that worships Hollywierd and the music industries ever pulling their heads out of their asses and reversing this dystopian future we're heading down.
I agree, the nation is fucked almost at every level. Now it's sports too, well, it's been sports but it's heading into a whole nother level.

Noow the NCAA is racist.

Giving dumb athletes, (not in all cases) free top shelf educations, and platforms to showcase their abilities, which sets them up financially for the rest of their lives is not enough.

The culture is swinging in a whole different direction, and it's not for the better.

Old 02-28-2018, 04:12 PM
gilbertgrape
Offline:
My Rank: PRIVATE
Poster Rank:16144

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssssss3